• AC/DC no brainer 50 votes
    64%
  • SW Prem, SR gem in the making 26 votes
    33%
  • Other, specify 2 votes
    3%

(78 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

QUEyQUM0NkJGRDdEMkYxNDcwMjM6MDA4MTBhNzc5MGFkYmY1OWYzY2ZmYzczMTJkNTljMjc6Ojo6OjA= (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Fun with polls, Please vote and comment as a game room’s fate may potentially ride on your answer!

#2 2 years ago

I vote ac dc.

#3 2 years ago

I like both pins, you can’t go wrong with either choice. I currently have s Star Trek and my wife loves it

#5 2 years ago

I agree with Coz. I’d go for a STLE if I could.

#6 2 years ago

I think AC/DC is a much better game.

#7 2 years ago

This is a tough choice...I have both games sitting side by side....both great games, very fast, fun, and full of energy...I'd say if your in the mood to rock play ACDC, if your in mood for a fast adventure play SW....both are great.....

#9 2 years ago

Star Wars. I think it depends on whether you like points based games (ACDC) or deep objective based games (Star Wars). I prefer the latter and grew tired of ACDC after a while so I sold it.

Forget everyone's opinions though, play both and pick the one you like best!

#10 2 years ago

SW . You own AC/DC switch it up .

QUEyQUM0NkJGRDdEMkYxNDcwMjM6MDA4MTBhNzc5MGFkYmY1OWYzY2ZmYzczMTJkNTljMjc6Ojo6OjA= (resized).jpg

#11 2 years ago

Looks like AC/DC is still hitting the right chords for now. Thanks all!

#12 2 years ago

Man its a really tough choice. I have both a SW and ACDC Prem sitting side by side to each other.....SW keeps getting better with the code releases. It is probably the fastest game I've ever owned (on par with IM).....code is pretty deep, and the music and video clips are awesome....that hyper loop on SW is simply amazing....really can't go wrong with either, but SW is always the first game that gets turned on by the kids (if that matters)....my two cents

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Looks like AC/DC is still hitting the right chords for now. Thanks all!

It does. I just bought the Vault Pro when it released. And now I just ordered the Luci Vault (should be here in a week or two). It is a fantastic game. And the new rules were just a bonus.

#14 2 years ago

Just my opinion but I've tried now multiple times to get into SW. Both premium and pro. Both are absolutely some of the worst new Pinball that I've played. I just can't believe how bad stern botched this one up. Acdc all the way.

#15 2 years ago

Ac/dc because it runs on the Sam system not those flakey ass node boards. Unload the node....

#16 2 years ago

Ac/dc, no comparison.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Savannah, GA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside