Topic Stats

• 166 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

michael8.jpg
M_and_J.jpg
beat.jpg
IMB.jpg
album_iron_maiden_somewhere_in_time_ir.jpg
ACDC.jpg
seven_leasttv_05.jpg
IM.jpg
Master_of_Puppets.jpg

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Kiss has a instantly recognized branding that lends itself to pinball. They are a living comic book. They merchandise themselves on everything from Lava Lamps to Coffins.
What would a Bad Company, Foghat, Oasis, Foreigner or Coldplay, pinball machine look like? Great bands, but what do the members look like? What are their names? You would probably have to look it up.
Kiss, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden (think Eddie), Elvis, The Misfits...all bands that would work great in a pinball theme appealing to 50 year old males.

Maiden is liked by all ages

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Maiden is liked by all ages []

Indeed! At least a few of the kids are keeping the memory of classic rock alive.

=
Some kids are keeping the Misfits alive too (Should we let Stern know?):

The BitchFits and the MisFats:

#153 7 years ago

MisFats is genius. That is funny stuff right there.

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Before WOZ was a possibility, I said that if and AC/DC pin was released, it would be my first NIB purchase. So in a way, I hope that an AC/DC pin isn't released, because if it is I'll have to figure out how to explain/afford another NIB purchase.
And in case anyone is wondering, here's a conversion and it looks great:
http://s107351202.onlinehome.us/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?m-1146309506/s-all/

Attachments ACDC.jpg (96.1 KB, 0 downloads) 5 months old

My problem too. An AC/DC pin will be my first NIB as well. I purchased several pins during 2011 (as well as a new baby) so to convince the wife why I must buy a brand new pin will be a challenge, but it will be accomplished should Stern release an AC/DC! Love it!

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from vex:

how about a heavy metal/hard rock tribute machine........twisted sister,ac/dc,led zepplin,metallica,iron maiden.......all the bands wrapped up into one machine filled with booming bass, awesome lights and an awesome sound board and amazing speakers to give everyone an amazing experience.
i imagine the license would be a problem but it would be awesome!

Yeah, that's a really cool idea! Like you said though, the license could be a real challenge.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Maiden is liked by all ages

You said it!!!!
Thanks for that awesome video mnp!
Now here is my favorite...

Up the... Irons?!?

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

kiter67 said:AC/DC is an awful idea. might as well give poison their own. they were always 2nd fiddle to van halen with roth. they just weren't innovative enough.
AC/DC has sold 200 million albums.
Van Halen sold 80 million.
-
So no doubt, VH will always be second fiddle to AC/DC.
-
-
Roth always wanted to be a clone of BOA's Jim Dandy. The high kicks, half spoken lyrics, the clothes. Big Jim Dandy had better hair though...
» YouTube video

+1

#158 7 years ago

Got some news that AC/DC press release may be in a few days. Next week at the latest. 2012 will be an amazing year in pinball that's for sure.

#159 7 years ago

I would like to see a AC/DC game, but think that the real rock n roller pinball would be Alice Cooper. Can you imagine the game play. Classic old skool look with a modern playfield. It could be like Addams Family. Snakes. Fire bombs. The Dead. Guillotine that cuts off Alice's head! and best yet... you could build up Alice's Frankenstein monster to come alive as the main attraction piece!!! AH man, Vincent Price's voice spouting out creepy phrases. Monster sounds. and Alice riffs and tunes!!!

Or

For a modern horror themed game. How about Rob Zombie!!! Same deal. Multi levels. Trips to Hellbilly's den. Astro Zombies. Living Dead Girls. Blood dripping effects. Heavy, heavy riffs. Creepy undertones. Blood filed guitars for flippers! I could go on.

Man, what I'd give to be a game designer. ha

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from All_Hail_Ming:

I would like to see a AC/DC game, but think that the real rock n roller pinball would be Alice Cooper. Can you imagine the game play. Classic old skool look with a modern playfield. It could be like Addams Family. Snakes. Fire bombs. The Dead. Guillotine that cuts off Alice's head! and best yet... you could build up Alice's Frankenstein monster to come alive as the main attraction piece!!! AH man, Vincent Price's voice spouting out creepy phrases. Monster sounds. and Alice riffs and tunes!!!
Or
For a modern horror themed game. How about Rob Zombie!!! Same deal. Multi levels. Trips to Hellbilly's den. Astro Zombies. Living Dead Girls. Blood dripping effects. Heavy, heavy riffs. Creepy undertones. Blood filed guitars for flippers! I could go on.
Man, what I'd give to be a game designer. ha

You'll see a custom Rob Zombie pin at expo this year

#162 7 years ago

Song list:

Back In Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock
T.N.T
Hells Bells
Thunderstruck
Let There Be Rock
Rock ‘N’ Roll Train
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be
Whole Lotta Rosie
War Machine

#163 7 years ago

Truth to tell, I'm not crazy about any hard rock theme. How about a Garth Brooks or George Strait themed pin?

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

How about a Garth Brooks or George Strait themed pin?

More my style too!

#165 7 years ago

I dont know about Garth Brooks or George Strait. Johnny Cash maybe.

I like the idea of this AC/DC pin. I hope its better then The Rolling Stones is.

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

I dont know about Garth Brooks or George Strait. Johnny Cash maybe.
I like the idea of this AC/DC pin. I hope its better then The Rolling Stones is.

A Johnny Cash pin would have great possibilities.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside