M_and_J.jpg
beat.jpg
IMB.jpg
album_iron_maiden_somewhere_in_time_ir.jpg
ACDC.jpg
seven_leasttv_05.jpg
IM.jpg
Master_of_Puppets.jpg
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 12 years ago

Iron Maiden, killer band and the best album artwork of any rock n roll band.....

+2

IMB.jpgIMB.jpg

#52 12 years ago

since you guys revived this tread, I would say I would buy AC/DC as soon as it comes out.

#53 12 years ago

Nimble - if she comes with the pin I will buy it

#54 12 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

As a Tax Accountant, I think a 1040 or 1040EZ pinball machine would be excellent.

I'm assuming the difference between 1040 and 1040EZ would be the conservative vs liberal settings of the pf

#55 12 years ago

AC/DC = NO/NO

#56 12 years ago

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#57 12 years ago

YES!!!

#58 12 years ago

AC/DC = YES/YES

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

AC/DC - no
Metallica - no
Other rock bands - no. Even though I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan and a pin of them would be cool, I'd still say no.

I cannot believe that Stern regurgitated the Rolling Stones. May be a good band but another pin with pictures of 70 years old's on it? Give me a break! How about something fresh from Stern?

+2

#60 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

I cannot believe that Stern regurgitated the Rolling Stones. May be a good band but another pin with pictures of 70 years old's on it? Give me a break! How about something fresh from Stern?

To be fair, RS did depart from a movie based theme.

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

As a Tax Accountant, I think a 1040 or 1040EZ pinball machine would be excellent. The missions/objectives would be to obtain numerous deductions and credits and you'd be shooting for a high refund check instead of a high score. Maybe you could hide money is off shore accounts to lower your taxable income. Or maybe take cash under the table. Or maybe exaggerate some deductions and hope you don't get audited. The final battle could be with an IRS Revenue Agent. The possibilities are endless!

I love it...a horror theme.

#62 12 years ago

Iron Maiden yes! yes! yes!

#63 12 years ago

If Stern wants a modern rock band pin, I'd suggest the Black Keys or the White Stripes, but I don't think that will ever happen.

Anyway, if the AC/DC pin happens, let there be some rock.....

2 weeks later
#64 12 years ago

Yes AC/DC would be great for location etc

#65 12 years ago

Yes Tympen, AC/DC would be great for location--specifically my game room! Man I hope the rumors are true...!

#66 12 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Yes Tympen, AC/DC would be great for location--specifically my game room! Man I hope the rumors are true...!

I get so many pubs ask for GNR (I wish I never sold em now) had 2 of them once grrrr.

AC/DC still gets heaps of radio play so it would be a massive hit for the Bars as well as the home market. I have a mate who operates Jukeboxes and he was telling me AC/DC have some bullshit thing where they do not licence digital music where others can profit! Not sure if this is why Stern may of gone with Stones or not and not sure if this is 100% right, so dont shoot me if its not. Metallica are pushing for a pin as far as I know but Garry is not so sure. I am also not sure if this digital music thingy that effects Jukes applies to pins. Time will tell, but I hope it happens!

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Rest in Peace Bon...

+1 (They seem to love pinball down in AU, I think Bon would be proud to have a machine made like this.)
I'd like to see some: Who made Who(My fav song for some reason), Stephen King, Maximum Overdrive, etc...
AC/DC is Awesome!

Note: First lines of Who Made Who practically explain the desire to play pinball/arcade and the obsession...

#68 12 years ago

AC/DC yes Metallica DEF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#69 12 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

I cannot believe that Stern regurgitated the Rolling Stones.

regurgitate is the proper term.

#70 12 years ago

hell yes. Bon Beer Or Nothing Rules

#71 12 years ago

At first I felt kinda neutral on an AC/DC pin but after listening to a couple of vids I am back on board. Killer songs, lots of toys. It could be a good pin. For those about to rock I salute you. RIP Bon.

#73 12 years ago

Is it official Stern policy that the band must be old enough to collect Social Security before a machine of them is made? That means Metallica will get their own machine in 2026.

#74 12 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

AC/DC yes Metallica DEF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I agree with Riffbear on the Metallica part...not sure I'd splurge for NIB though...

2 weeks later
#75 12 years ago

AC/DC Pin

Yes Please
As long as it is not cheap lik R S

#76 12 years ago

Oh gosh I hope not

#77 12 years ago

I like AC/DC, but I would want more to a pin than some 20 second sound clips and a bunch of pictures of the band members on the playfield. There would have to be more going on for me to want it. This custom pin has music, hotrods, beatnicks etc.

// Error: Image 9025 not found //

#78 12 years ago

Personally, if there was a music themed pin, I'd choose Swans... but I know that will not sell well at all!!

M_and_J.jpgM_and_J.jpg michael8.jpgmichael8.jpg

#79 12 years ago
Quoted from MrTechnoBarn:

Iron Maiden, killer band and the best album artwork of any rock n roll band.....

Correct & Correct
I would seriously no doubt buy a legit Stern Iron Maiden Pin.

#81 12 years ago

Yes, yes, yes! I love AC/DC and always swore if an AC /DC pinball machine was brought out it would be my 1st NIB machine. For those about to rock, we salute you but please make it better than Rolling Stones!!!

#82 12 years ago

the rolling stones is ok, but the british voice actor they got to do the announcements is annoying (and mick jagger blocking your path is annoying). Ok, so I guess I sorta hate rolling stones. I'm more pissed off that a band got two pinball themes done after them. There's so many other bands they could have chosen. Hell, I'd rather seen a fricken beatles themed pin than rolling stones.

#83 12 years ago

I'd

Quoted from pinballslave:Personally, if there was a music themed pin, I'd choose Swans... but I know that will not sell well at all!! []

Zzzzzzzz, I'll take a Faith No More or Megadeth

#84 12 years ago

Van Halen pin could be cool. Not Van Hagar either. I still don't think any music pin is a good idea in today's world. Original themes and Movies seem to be it.

#85 12 years ago

No buttrock pins please. A maiden pin would blow my mind though, and my wallet.

4 weeks later
#86 12 years ago

I wan't an AC/DC pin...

#87 12 years ago

fwiw, some recent posts on RGP are saying AC/DC is definitely "not" in the works.

#88 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

fwiw, some recent posts on RGP are saying AC/DC is definitely "not" in the works.

Good. It would be a waste of Ritchie's talents, IMHO.

#89 12 years ago

Maybe they saw all the negative reactions they were getting on the pinball forums.

#90 12 years ago

Pink Floyd to echo others would be tremendous...so many mode and toy possibilities. Build the wall to tear it down as the wizard mode. Could you imagine 'welcome to the machines' intro on coin up!

#91 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I agree...
Giving SR the "A-List" future themes/titles is imperative to Stern's re-birth. Sticking him on a game that only a fraction of the masses will buy, does not make sense...
Not to say 'AC/DC' as a theme is crap BTW, I just mean that I would much rather have something that is a bit broader in spectrum, something more- "universal" in style...

#92 12 years ago

Yea I have to say that Music themes really do not appeal to me either. If they do another, I'd have to go with Metallica too, way popular, way awesome, real good music. Would be a great theme with a ton of possibilities.

#93 12 years ago

Well I wonder what the hell SR is working on then. I'm shocked it has taken so long for Stern to have SR design a great pin and use that name recognition to drive sales. Seems silly to me. I know he has helped out on some other designs but nothing to call his own really.

#94 12 years ago

HELL NO. There's only so many times to can hear Thunderstruck and You Shook me all night long. Stop the madness.

#95 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Giving SR the "A-List" future themes/titles is imperative to Stern's re-birth. Sticking him on a game that only a fraction of the masses will buy, does not make sense...
Not to say 'AC/DC' as a theme is crap BTW, I just mean that I would much rather have something that is a bit broader in spectrum, something more- "universal" in style...

To that point, there was some buzz that they landed the Harry Potter license. Again, this could all be wishful thinking or made-up troll posts...

#96 12 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

there was some buzz that they landed the Harry Potter license.

I wouldn't be surprised kmoore...
J.K. is not stupid, she just needed a little "Lumos Maxima" to see what pinball (today) is really all about. Hopefully 'HPP' will become a reality soon, then- J.K. just can just sit back and "Accio $$$" while Stern "Revelio"('s) this future-pin-masterpiece!
Wands crossed!!!

#97 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

while Stern "Revelio"('s) this future pin masterpiece! Wands crossed!!!

+1000 that.

#98 12 years ago

An HP pin would be awesome! I'm in the middle of reading the series with my kids. We're currently about halfway through book 4. There is just a ton of amazing stuff to use for a pin. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

#99 12 years ago

Sorry for the "Nerdgasm" everyone...
I would just love to help design this machine!
Heck, I would love to see multiple machines!!!

Time to "Scourgify" my chonies...

#100 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

RIGHT!! Action pins like SM,STTNG,BK and HS2 are what the master designer excells at!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pinball-machine-yes-or-no/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.