11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acdc.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

I have an AC/DC Pinball for sale, I can e-mail pictures upon request, although with less than 400 plays it still looks like it did right out of the box. This pinball has the LED upgrades to the playfield as well as it has the Premium translite, and the original PRO translite. The Premium TL was picked up from a stern dealer, that wasn't exactly supposed to have an extra. Anyway, great looking pin, Lots of fun. I am asking $5,800 but an open to offers. I also have the playfield "Mirrors" or blades as some people call them. You can P.M. me or post on this topic if you are interested. Thanks!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

HAHAHAHA. "Yah, the game your selling kinda sucks. Good luck."

Well, to each his own right? Some pinballs I like, some pinballs I don't much care for. I guess thats why there are so many titles out there right? Now this EMINEM pinball I am hearing about, well he has a cult following, just like ac/dc but some are going to buy and some won't because they don't care for him.

#5 11 years ago

It's not like the old days anymore where you fell in love with a machine you used to play at the local arcade or pizza shop down the street. Then as the years passed you wanted to own a piece of that childhood memory so you bought it. Stern now is trying to target certain "group" followings. Hence AC/DC, and many comic book and movie titles.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballdoc:

I have an AC/DC Pinball for sale, I can e-mail pictures upon request, although with less than 400 plays it still looks like it did right out of the box. This pinball has the LED upgrades to the playfield as well as it has the PRO translite, and the original premium translite. The PRO TL was picked up from a stern dealer, that wasn't exactly supposed to have an extra. Anyway, great looking pin, Lots of fun. I am asking $5,800 but an open to offers. I also have the playfield "Mirrors" or blades as some people call them. You can P.M. me or post on this topic if you are interested. Thanks!

I think I got that backwords somehow, mind is elsewhere! It's a PRO model with the PREMIUM TL

#15 11 years ago

The 5800 was wishfull thinking, which I put obo. Its a pro, with premium translite and pro tl, as well as led's and mirror blades.

#17 11 years ago

** Edited original post for clarity. I apologize I am in between pinside surfing and working on a harley pinball atm.

#19 11 years ago

Heres the pin.

acdc.jpgacdc.jpg

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

You will sell it for 4200. How can you expect anyone to pay more than the NIB would cost for a used game?
If you need that much out of it in then pack it up and wait a year until production is gone and then you can get higher pricing. Otherwise its going to tough but good luck either way.

Thanks for the GL, I posted it as OBO, I am not at all firm on that. And I understand as soon as it is pulled from the box the price drops because it is no longer NIB, I have done the upgrades to it though which did cost money regardless. The LED's, Mirror blades, and premium translite all cost $$ If someone wanted to shoot me an offer of 5k I would more than likely pull the trigger on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pinball-for-sale-less-than-400-plays-also-have-original-packaging?tu=pinballdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.