IMG00011-20120113-1341.jpg
Cosby_win.gif
Cosby_fail.gif
groupies.jpg
jumpingjack.jpg
ts.jpg
double-dragon-20070508102113637_640w.jpg
double-dragon-20070508102113637_640w.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#127 12 years ago

How on earth did this artwork get approved? Just frigging awful. After all the hype that this was going to be the best Stern ever..........

Don't care how it plays, would never, ever buy a pin for the money they want, that looks so bad.

JJP must be throwing a wild, wild party

#129 12 years ago

Darn it, just realised my chances of finding SS, TOTAN, TAF etc have gone down as will people now sell them to buy this??

It might play great, but for this kind of money I want something that looks good and looks expensive.........

#131 12 years ago

The evolution of a pinball machine........

acdc.pngacdc.png

#141 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

simonakapw said:The evolution of a pinball machine........
I saw that right away as I played T2 this weekend! What a pathetic effort....
It's BOHICA time, grab your ankles boys......
If anybody shells out 7k for ANY Stern NIB, I don't care what designation they put behind it, they are nuts! See TF recent quality control issues and the look blows this orange turd away!
Now think about this for a second.....HEP posted his #36 TF LE Decepticon on here for sale last week at a price of $5,995....and you know he had made some tweaks for the better.....still no takers as it's been listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds....by comparison, it should have sold immediately...
TF quality control issues and now they rush this one out at 7k for the LE....GL to those that pre order...the distributors will be sitting on piles of these....including TF

Btw, it was not my diagram......so credit to whoever did it

But, buying a pro is a no go as who wants the one without the mini-playfield? And the prices of the LE etc are sooo high. Turned down a restored MB, with new playfield ( unplayed ) for less money........

#187 12 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

jonnyo said:And where are the chicks? Seriously if they don't want any objectionable content then just stay away from the rock themes.
Amen. This does not look like a Rock Pin to me.

It was crying out for hot chicks on the playfield! Funny really in the 60's and 70's virtually every pin had a hot chick on it.......and now with a hard rock theme.......no chicks!!

#205 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Well, I was sorta close on the 200 thread before lunch...
I will be the first to formally apologize to Gary and crew for the earlier criticism.
I was just venting my frustration with Stern's current business model... I mean no harm at the end of the day. At the same time, you have to be prepared to take some slings and arrows when you release a game that looks like well... AC/DC!!!
My point is,
With JJP dropping WOZ soon and TF still sitting in the warehouse, why would you want to send AC/DC out into the world looking like an unfinished, rushed product?!? Have you ever considered having pinball related focus groups that come in and give feedback for the next Stern product? I'm thinking you don't... If you had invited me into one of those sessions, I would have given you an honest review of what was in front of me. I would have also stressed the importance of keeping things simple. Make two machines- one for the home market and one for the ops. Keep the flow and feel of the machines the same but give the hardcore player what they want in a pin. Deeper rules, more durability (better parts, clearcoat) and a premium trim/finish package that makes jaws drop!
Easier said than done???
I don't think so- and I'd bet my paycheck it would sell you more pins!
Again, sorry about the harsh words earlier.
NP

You have an opinion, not sure you need to apologize? Customer is king and what you say makes perfect sense We all love pinball and want great pins from whoever makes them. Stern seem to be making some elementary mistakes so they should listen to their customer base.

#350 12 years ago

The pin needs some of this.......

507378-bigthumbnail.jpg507378-bigthumbnail.jpg

#359 12 years ago

AC/DC on display in Germany tomorrow so expect unofficial videos.........

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pics-are-starting-to-come-out?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.