Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by RGR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

...I'm told will release tomorrow Friday the 6th. Exciting stuff ahead that is for sure.

For the time being here is a nice teaser.

#2 12 years ago

What will release?

Also, word is that the LE will not actually be limited at all. They will make as many as they can sell.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

What will release?
Also, word is that the LE will not actually be limited at all. They will make as many as they can sell.

I hope they do. That way I don't have to take on the risk that Stern may not deliver a quality, complete, and fun pin. I get to see what they're up to before committing. I'll gladly pay if the game justifies the expense, but I'm not going blind into a Stern pin.

Good move if true.

-Craig

#4 12 years ago

the train road head part was kinda funny

#5 12 years ago

<blockquote
I hope they do. That way I don't have to take on the risk that Stern may not deliver a quality, complete, and fun pin. I get to see what they're up to before committing. I'll gladly pay if the game justifies the expense, but I'm not going blind into a Stern pin.
Good move if true.
-Craig <blockquote
------------------------------------

I agree 100%.. Gotta Play before I'll Pay !! The AC/DC Pin Should R.O.C.K !!

( Chris ) CoinTaker told me Stern ordered 50,000 Led's from him for the AC/DC Pin ,, I Guess you Led Basher's can 4-get this Pin now..

http://www.youtube.com/user/acdc?blend=5&ob=4#p/a/f/2/xRQnJyP77tY

#6 12 years ago

Wonder if the LCD is going to appear on AC/DC

#7 12 years ago

So, is there going to be a Choo Choo in the pin?

#8 12 years ago

should be awesome will see it at expo this year i am guessing

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Wonder if the LCD is going to appear on AC/DC

#10 12 years ago

I hope Stern starts actually putting money into the machines. I'd hate to see a great theme wasted on a bean counter victim.

#11 12 years ago

I could be wrong, but I do believe there was some innuendo in that video.

Not really excited for the theme. It's Ritchie though, right? At least it has that going for it.

#12 12 years ago

I think Steve will do an awesome job with this theme and it should be pretty bad ass! Can't wait to see the finished product might even have to pick one

#13 12 years ago

Well if the pin has artwork like that video plus sexy chicks, it is going to rock!

Stern are obviously very confident we are going to want this if they are abandoning their LE model and making as many as they can sell.

#14 12 years ago

C'mon Stern! It's 6 Jan already...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15 12 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I hope Stern starts actually putting money into the machines. I'd hate to see a great theme wasted on a bean counter victim.

Unlimited beans, no limit.

#16 12 years ago

Just got off the phone with the Dist and the date has been set for the 10th for info and pricing. That's the latest news.

#17 12 years ago

and the award for most misleading topic header goes to...

The LE's should come with a speaker upgrade from factory on this one for sure.

#18 12 years ago

wow, sick of these threads about ac/dc game that have nothing from the game, stop?

#19 12 years ago

I'm been starting to think the AC/DC pin is a joke.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'm been starting to think the AC/DC pin is a joke.

Hope. Stern has hints all over their facebook page.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

wow, sick of these threads about ac/dc game that have nothing from the game, stop?

Hmm maybe true, but I did like that video

#22 12 years ago

Hopefully it is built as well as my transformers....................NOT. Wait do not buy in advance. Look at the TF threads. Make Stern build a good game.

#23 12 years ago

i heard on the radio that today is Malcolm Young's birthday. i wonder if that is why today is being hyped with ac/dc pin news.

#24 12 years ago

Song list:

Back In Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock
T.N.T
Hells Bells
Thunderstruck
Let There Be Rock
Rock ‘N’ Roll Train
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be
Whole Lotta Rosie
War Machine

#25 12 years ago

the Stern teaser is out. Still no info on what the game will have.... other than three levels, pro, premium and LE

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

the Stern teaser is out. Still no info on what the game will have.... other than three levels, pro, premium and LE

And the best sound of any pin yet.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Well said!!!

#28 12 years ago

They put some time into the video, wish they would have shown something.

#29 12 years ago

Same as the Transformers vid, nothing was shown there....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.