Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Geremy13
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I used to get four - now only three. Anybody else have this problem or know what is the problem? My first guess would be a ball trough problem but it seems like I would see other problems if the trough is not working correctly.

#2 10 years ago

Album is a three-ball multiball unless stacked with another mode, with an add-a-ball available as usual.

#3 10 years ago

Wow - thanks for setting me straight. I would have sworn that I always used to get 4 balls for Album even when it was just the single mode. Nice to know it gives a you a bonus ball for stacking multiball modes.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from RacerRik:

Wow - thanks for setting me straight. I would have sworn that I always used to get 4 balls for Album even when it was just the single mode. Nice to know it gives a you a bonus ball for stacking multiball modes.

Don't feel bad... I've owned the game for 6 months and thought something was wrong because the ''RED FIRE BUTTON' didn't light up after everyball once in gameplay.

Of course I now know that I have to hit one of the POP-Bumpers on the way down for that to happen....

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from RacerRik:

Album MB alone 3 ball
Jam or Tour alone 2 ball
Album stacked with either Jam or Tour 4 ball
Jam stacked with Tour 3 ball

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Album MB alone 3 ball
Jam or Tour alone 2 ball
Album stacked with either Jam or Tour 4 ball
Jam stacked with Tour 3 ball

This is good stuff to know! Quite a while back, I read that Mr. Kerins was going to write a rule sheet for AC/DC. Did that ever happen? I have not seen any posts about that in a long time.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Don't feel bad... I've owned the game for 6 months and thought something was wrong because the ''RED FIRE BUTTON' didn't light up after everyball once in gameplay.
Of course I now know that I have to hit one of the POP-Bumpers on the way down for that to happen....

?

No-sir. It lights up if you a) have a VIP pass and b) are allowed to use it.

A) is true if you make a skill shot (either thru the flashing lane or a super skill shot)

B) depends on the mode (song) you are playing. In some songs (for those about to rock, for instance) you have to make a mode shot before you can use a VIP pass.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Sounds like you still dont know how to light up the fire button.

3 weeks later
#9 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Sounds like you still dont know how to light up the fire button.

I get it...... I'm still learning...... and that's most the fun!....

I think Rosie,,, is a little different from the rest. But having a GREAT time playing!

Always willing and looking to learn...... (feel stupid about the RED fire button),,, but hey, I think I've got about 1/2 of it down now......

Now, I just want to go play!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-only-getting-three-balls-for-album-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.