Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by v8torino
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0133.JPG
    DSC_0130.JPG
    397092_10150585287909244_136972659243_.jpg
    JB_A320_TPA_2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hey Colorado Pinheads.. I cordiality invite you to come check out the AC/DC pro. Its a few days delayed getting here due to the snow but it is now on our showroom floor!

I'm out today but there the rest of the week, but make sure you say Hi.. (My name is JJ)

P.S. Its on free play!

P.P.S. I can help you with Basic Parts sales on Saturdays.. If you need something more then basic call Carl Friday and he will put it in will call for you!

#4 12 years ago

That I dunno! But that sounds like OUCH!

#8 12 years ago

Sorry Kirk.. Dr's orders =)

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from docscott:

Hey JJ, any more information on BIBLE release? You still getting me number 1?

Still looking like end of feb very early March. They arnt producing in Number order this time.. So number 276 could be the first one off the line.. Dunno why but that's how they are doing it. As soon as I have my numbers I will let you know so you can pick!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

docscott said:Get your arm fixed first. Do the AC/DC as post op rehab.
    docscott,I was kinda hoping you would see my predicament,I have been playing my White Water with a high score last week-with my torn bicep tendon.
    I keep it (my arm) in a bent position all the time,I thought the only real harm would be if I extend and straighten the arm-is that necessarily true?,also I have not had any volunteers over here wanting to help me shovel snow,sooo I have been shoveling snow with a torn biceps tendon as well-am I just pressing my luck?Surgery upcoming-in 1 or 2 weeks
    Off to bed for now,Sorry JJ for asking the doc a question "on your thread"-----------Kirk

Kirk, No issue Man! I Just want you to get well! And If The good Doc is able to give you some advice thats good of him!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

I heard great things about game play, sound and the speed. Very addictive and challenging. Cant wait to play it.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Av8 said:Cant wait to play it.
    Me neither.

Quoted from absocountry2:

Wish I was closer, I would check it out.

Southwest... Cheap Flights... I got a case of beer here too!

#20 12 years ago

Man I was off Yesterday.. Hope My Pops took good care of you!

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

He did. We chatted for a bit

Good! If you like Air Hockey challenge him to a game next time... Just don't let him talk you into making any bets =)

#26 12 years ago

Gexchange said:Southwest... Cheap Flights... I got a case of beer here too!
    Thanks for the SWA pitch! My profit sharing thanks you!

Thats a good idea. But Jetblue has Live TV and extra legroom.
    Do you have the Pro boxed? This thread needs more pics.

Attachments 397092_10150585287909244_136972659243_.jpg (123.2 KB, 0 downloads) 7 hours old JB_A320_TPA_2.jpg (112.1 KB, 0 downloads) 7 hours old

I do have a pro boxed.. and one on the floor. I think the one in the box is going to an operator for the Release party and we are loaning the floor one for the release party.

Waldo you will be seeing me quite a bit.. I switched to a Southwest Credit Card!

more pics http://imgur.com/a/vjipa#0

DSC_0130.JPGDSC_0130.JPG DSC_0133.JPGDSC_0133.JPG

1 week later
    #27 12 years ago

Just so you all know.. AC/DC left today and will be back Early next week.. It had to go be played for the tournament.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-now-on-the-showroom-floor?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.