Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Habeboo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

130424_0020.jpg
    130424_0010.jpg
    good_one-3.jpg
    good_one.jpg
    art_pic-1.jpg
    130424_0019.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

This is my ACDC topper art and prototype pics. This is the second in my series of toppers. With my MM toppers finished and shipping at the end of the month, I thought I would put this one out there. Comments and feedback would be appreciated. Metallica was to be my third topper design. I have been working the past 2 weeks on the conceptual art. It looks like that work will be shelved now because of the copyright issues I've seen develop with other designers. Thanks for taking the time to look at my work. -Dan

P.S. I have also added a link to my Medieval Madness topper for anyone who wants to take a peek.

www.tilttopper.webs.com

130424_0019.jpg130424_0019.jpg // Error: Image 94211 not found // art_pic-1.jpgart_pic-1.jpg good_one.jpggood_one.jpg // Error: Image 94215 not found // // Error: Image 94216 not found // good_one-3.jpggood_one-3.jpg 130424_0010.jpg130424_0010.jpg 130424_0020.jpg130424_0020.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Sorry the pics are dull. My friend's camera is not very good I will post vivid pics in the next couple days...

#6 10 years ago

Thanks. The background is translucent and lit from behind on the finished topper as well. Better pics to come...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Habeboo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-new-topper-art-and-prototype?tu=Habeboo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.