(Topic ID: 78172)

AC/DC: New original translite, meet Helen! (New March run)

By Aurich

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,322 posts
  • 208 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by The_Dude_Abides
  • Topic is favorited by 86 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 201 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
DSCN2462.JPG
9200.1.jpg
20141216_223216.jpg
image-396.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_6002.jpg
IMG_6004.jpg
acdcHelen.jpg
image.jpg
20150204_082537.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2846.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG
IMAG0589.jpg
IMAG0588.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1322 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.
#1301 4 years ago

A little OT but can anyone recommend the best place to get mirror blades? all the sets I've bought in the past were from a guy here in the UK and he doesn't plan to make any more.

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I just emailed my printer the ACDC order. Will PM everyone on my list when I have them coming in.
I ordered a few extras just in case, so I'll have limited stock.

Aurich, do you have just the translite available or everything (score cards, apron inserts, etc).

I am definitely interested (read: not committed but quickly getting there) in the translite.

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Aurich, do you have just the translite available or everything (score cards, apron inserts, etc).
I am definitely interested (read: not committed but quickly getting there) in the translite.

I just put the order in, and I got extras, so if you're interested just shoot me a PM.

#1304 4 years ago

Aurich,

When are you producing Helen templates to respray the cabinet art? This Luci poser is clearly bringing down the neighborhood value.

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Aurich,
When are you producing Helen templates to respray the cabinet art? This Luci poser is clearly bringing down the neighborhood value.

Heh. New cabinet art is something I've never explored. It just seems like a ton of work (huge real estate to do high rez art for) with very little return (very few people willing to actually go through the hassle of redecaling).

I might be exposing my bias though, I have new decals for my EATPM that I've been sitting on for over a year now, because I just can't find the time/motivation to strip the cap and do the work.

1 week later
#1306 4 years ago

I have the ACDC packages in stock. One minor problem though is I'm missing the jukebox instruction card, accidentally got left out. So let me sort that out so I can send complete packages to people.

1 week later
#1307 4 years ago

Good news Aurich, looking forward to receiving them. I'm even restraining from installing my new mirror blades so I can do them all at the same time ☺

#1308 4 years ago

I'm in for a full package as we discussed yesterday via PM

#1309 4 years ago

I'm still waiting on the cards, sorry. I talked to my printer, and he apologized for missing it and was gonna print and send to me separately, but apparently there was a serious accident at the shop the day they were going to print them, someone might have lost a finger (!).

Obviously I didn't press him after that! So I still have them, just need that one card. I guess if you don't care about the card (it's the jukebox song list) and want to just print your own from my digital files I could ship now. Just didn't want to start sending them out incomplete from what I promised.

#1310 4 years ago

Just so you know I'm not making up crazy lost finger stories to hide not having product:

image.jpg

#1311 4 years ago

Thanks for the update.

#1312 4 years ago

Yeah thanks for the update, personally i don't mind waiting my AC/DC isn't going anywhere....EVER!!

#1313 4 years ago

Just got an email from my printer, cards are on their way via FedEx.

So I'll start PMing people soon. Thanks for the patience!

#1314 4 years ago

Got a couple PMs from people today wondering what's up. Here's what happened, I got the new cards. Then my wife noticed they seemed a funny size. We checked, and all of them were a little too big. Doh! Printer apologized profusely and rushed new ones out to me, on their way now.

The truth is though that I've been so busy with Aliens that I haven't really minded the delay. I need to get on this for everyone, I did pay a lot of money to get these all printed, so I'm dumb to not get them out, just feeling behind is all.

#1315 4 years ago

just looking forward to getting one....... & glad you decided to run them again

#1316 4 years ago

These are really sweet. My friend's got a LUCI and think these would make the game pop even more.

#1317 4 years ago

I get compliments everytime a newbie is introduced to our Helen. I don't know if you have said before, but how many Helens have been purchased? Thanks for all the sweet pinball swag Aurich!

#1318 4 years ago

I'm sure it will be worth the wait

#1319 4 years ago

Aurich, if you have any left.. my poor Helen appears to have developed a scratch across her nose.

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Aurich, if you have any left.. my poor Helen appears to have developed a scratch across her nose.

Do you mean the playfield decal?

#1321 4 years ago

Hey everyone. All things must come to an end, and it's time for this project to close down. No need to get into the details of why, everything is all good, no one is in trouble here, but the time has come.

The last prints I have will go out to the people who asked for them, and I won't be printing more.

I'm going to ask the mods to lock this thread now. You can always PM me with questions. Thanks everyone for the support on this project, it was always meant to be something fun, I don't even own ACDC, and I'm glad people enjoyed it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 35.00
$ 9.95
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
There are 1322 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 27.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside