6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Valorguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys anyone tried adding songs to their acdc with pinball-browser software since installing the new software update from yesterday?

Also im kinda computer illiterate... if someone has a usb stick with songs like shoot to thrill/ dirty deeds etc on it ready to load into a machine and willing to sell me... i will def buy for a good price!
    Im assuming thats how u get them on the machine, a usb w the data already on it, and plug it in the back box... right?

#2 6 years ago

I believe someone in the other thread said the new code wasn't able to be opened in pinball browser yet

3 months later
    #3 5 years ago

Same thing here. I assume it happens by just inserting the USB stick. I am completely illiterate at this, lol... I heard we perhaps should wait until the new code is updated? Any news from anyone who has done this yet?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-new-code-w-pinball-browser and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.