Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BowlingJim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Thinking about buying a ACDC - I love the game and what I've seen. Not sure I can deal with ACDC music all the time though and thought pinbrowser to the rescue however how is the music integrated? Does anyone else use non ACDC music in this game and work well?

#2 2 years ago

I’m a big fan of the game as is... not a huge AC/DC fan, per se, but the music integrates well into the game and dots. Personally, I’d leave as is.

#3 2 years ago

Their music suits the game to me. I think many would say music other than the band the game is tied to might be out of place. Viable option, is to put together some files with alternate music of theirs to swap out from time to time. Good example is that Dirty Deeds, Who Made Who, Shoot to Thrill and several other good tracks are absent in factory song list.

#4 2 years ago

Agreed should have acdc songs if you can get past them. I found a file with big balls and other songs listed above. At one time someone was selling the corrected juke box song list and the file for about $40 here on pinside.

#5 2 years ago

It’s a great game as is. No changes needed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside