Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DirtyDeeds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 11 years ago

In both Rock & Roll Train and Highway to Hell, the big award is to make a combo that starts from the ramp, not repeated shots to the same ramp.

For example, in Rock & Roll Train, the left ramp itself is worth 125,000, but a second shot to the right ramp or right loop is worth 400,000 and lights all other shots for 400,000.

I think the game is very well balanced, and I think you can get a lot of points by playing songs that align with multiball goals. You can earn a LOT of points from making song jackpots during multiball, which forces you to vary your song or concentrate on songs that are early in the AC/DC catalog like TNT and Rosie.

I'm not sold on "War Machine All Day" but I can see how it is a good idea when the loop return is manageable.

- Bowen

#29 11 years ago

Bah, it's not truly boring AC/DC play unless you shoot the right ramp at least 400 times.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-most-lucrative-song?tu=bkerins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.