Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_5514_(resized).jpg
IMG_5510_(resized).jpg
IMG_5511_(resized).jpg
IMG_5508_(resized).jpg
IMG_5504_(resized).jpg
IMG_5502_(resized).jpg
IMG_5501_(resized).jpg
IMG_5503_(resized).jpg
IMG_0137_(resized).JPG
Screen_Shot_2016-04-10_at_4.53.27_PM_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-04-10_at_4.52.37_PM_(resized).png
IMGA0165[1]_(resized).JPG
DSCN2125_(resized).JPG
ACDC_Mounted_(resized).JPG

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I don't have any shame whatsoever, zero.

There's your problem.

I did pick out a couple of items - that was over a month ago. I gave up on it after 2 weeks of radio silence. In other words, I stopped responding when you stopped responding. Don't tell me you're too busy to put something in a box and mail it. That's pretty much what you do daily in your business.

I put a detailed description in the Met VU Barmeter thread, telling you and everyone else exactly how to build and install this mod. As a professional modder, do you really need a picture of a wire connected to a terminal block from me?

Go back and read the Met thread. From the start, I intended this to be a DIY mod. I never asked you to build this - you volunteered yourself. From my standpoint, all you had to do was invest a simple "thank you" and a small trinket of appreciation (and one of those doesn't even require postage). I guess my advice to you is don't ask a question, if you don't want an answer to it.

There's nothing wrong with keeping things out in the open in the pinball forum. BTW, you may not want to name drop Swinks anymore - I'm going to be "professional" and discreet here, but his unsolicited PM to me is not very complimentary with respect to you.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please don't call Tim Mezel OR his awesome wife Kristin cheap.

I never mentioned his wife but you did. I'm really glad you had a great experience. I did not - nothing you say changes that.

#53 2 years ago

yes I would have to agree sudsy7, I received messages off Tim in the past but saying things are worked out is far from the truth, I just read the pm's and moved on. There has been times I have offered help to Tim quite a while back even creating custom files and not a thankyou for advice or designs that is his way which is different to mine. Best practise is to design your own mods and not get caught up in the adopting other peoples.

sudsy7's along with his nephew is creative and this needs to made and hope his nephew can make it real.

anyway wrong thread for the dirty laundry - back on track to great AC/DC mods

#54 2 years ago

one mod not listed is PinballMikeD's lcd mod which is a sweet mod, I know he is having a break as doing a new garage but hopefully he does more of these as very nicely incorporated into the game

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

one mod not listed is PinballMikeD's lcd mod which is a sweet mod, I know he is having a break as doing a new garage but hopefully he does more of these as very nicely incorporated into the game

Yep, got one of those still in the box from a while back.

Not sure I'm keeping Ac/dc so not installing yet. Maybe selling it.

#56 2 years ago

Trains are available for the Pro. Pinballife may have them.

I took the stock train plastic and installed it on the right ramp where the fire plastic is located on the Premium.

As far as the band plastic, I actually liked it so I installed a Comet LED strip behind it to brighten it up.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

All of the complaints are overdone.
It doesn't increase the blind spot over the in/out lanes... That's already there.
Can't see the ball? You can't with the stock either... Nor does it matter. It actually gives you more of an aiming assist due to the canon barrel acting like a pointer
Weight ? The thing is a featherweight
The only real impact is the tail blocking the in lane during multiball occasionally and that can be eliminated if it really bugs you
The negatives are the cost and the reality that the wheel eventually gets broke by air balls

I bought some wood cannon wheels on ebay and have not have any more broken ones. This was after two of the plastic cannon wheels broke in no time at all.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Trains are available for the Pro. Pinballife may have them.
I took the stock train plastic and installed it on the right ramp where the fire plastic is located on the Premium.
As far as the band plastic, I actually liked it so I installed a Comet LED strip behind it to brighten it up.

Hmm I checked pinball life but didn't see it there. Haven't actually found anyone selling a train that can be used on the pro so far.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Hmm I checked pinball life but didn't see it there. Haven't actually found anyone selling a train that can be used on the pro so far.

You can try distributors as well. I bought my Premium train a few years ago from my distributor. They're not unobtainable but they may be expensive now that ACDC is off the line.

#60 2 years ago

I always thought the color changing GI for the pro was an ok mod.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I always thought the color changing GI for the pro was an ok mod.
» YouTube video

Meh...

J/K Best mod for the Pro hands down!

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

I bought some wood cannon wheels on ebay and have not have any more broken ones. This was after two of the plastic cannon wheels broke in no time at all.

Do you have a link to what you used?

Thx

#63 2 years ago

I do not but I created a thread called ac/dc cannon. The wood had been working out well. They are slightly larger and had to paint but definatley more robust. I would search for my thread and also search ebay for cannon wheels. The plastic ones just don't hold up and I had to buy a whole new cannon to replace. I'm happy with the wood.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Not to toot my own horn, but I did create a much cheaper (albiet non-interactive) AC/DC mod that installs in the upper RIGHT corner replacing the banb members:

FYI: any bezels moving forward won't have the AC/DC logo on it, this was a one time thing.

#65 2 years ago

..........Phukin A man, that mod is the bee's knees my man. Toyota boy made one for me and is way cool. The bigger size was a custom order I couldn't be happier with. It looks fantastic and the larger screen makes it easier to see the concert footage of AC DC jammin out. Great job my friend !! The ModFather

#66 2 years ago

Nice work toyotaboy, was not aware

2 months later
#67 2 years ago

anyone interested in this

could get some pieces

price is about 100$ + shipping

IMG_0137_(resized).JPG

#68 2 years ago

like to see pics of it on a game

#69 2 years ago

Luci LE

IMG_5503_(resized).jpg
IMG_5501_(resized).jpg
IMG_5502_(resized).jpg
IMG_5504_(resized).jpg
IMG_5508_(resized).jpg
IMG_5511_(resized).jpg
IMG_5510_(resized).jpg
IMG_5514_(resized).jpg

I have 1 Piece left

the Price is shipped to USA 110$

Tom

#70 2 years ago

I like it and it will look nice on my luci....

#71 2 years ago

I have a few more shooter rods if anybody is interested pm me

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#72 2 years ago

Toyotaboy that mod is amazeballs! Unfortunately I'm trying to keep it as family friendly as an AC/DC can be LOL.

1 year later
#73 1 year ago

ACDC Luci VE is shipping to many new owners. I think we can resurrect this thread. Anyone making any Luci specific mods?

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

ACDC Luci VE is shipping to many new owners. I think we can resurrect this thread. Anyone making any Luci specific mods?

+1 on any Luci-themed mods or housing! What’s out there?

#75 1 year ago

We have interactive rgb undercabinet lighting for the game, trough and backboard lights too. We can also do a custom lighted backbox mod. I’d be willing to offer a discount on the backbox mod since we have not done the game.

https://lermods.com/t/acdc-pinball-mods

https://lermods.com/t/pinball-machine-backbox-mods

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Sale Pending!
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
7,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Emerald Hills, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside