• Hell yes! 85 votes
    42%
  • Not sure 55 votes
    27%
  • I already own ACDC 62 votes
    31%

(202 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 142 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D42D20AD-0501-4176-B4CC-BA89D32B720F (resized).png
IMG_20180614_134636 (resized).jpg
20180428_163633 (resized).jpg
271673CD-6D34-47B1-B465-E4A4B0D1DB30 (resized).png
6EA806A4-3DA6-468B-9FD6-0BF50AC876AF (resized).png
20180508_215928 (resized).jpg
553FAEC5-79B3-402D-8D61-519B2A38A7C5 (resized).jpeg
A4E47B9A-E05C-454C-A8EF-65F15B22AD8A (resized).jpeg
39DFB9D7-53AA-4E60-9BCD-1532A31FC4A2 (resized).jpeg
detail (resized).JPG
9B860B45-CC69-42EB-BA41-726842F5CFB8 (resized).png
02754FBC-A35C-4C61-A8F5-16D3B0ED284B (resized).png
0504181359 (resized).jpg
0504181358 (resized).jpg
6078FE31-1E3B-4C01-B954-391D3BA6F320 (resized).jpeg
cannon 2 (resized).jpg

There are 876 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 18.
#351 8 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I wouldn’t mind getting a NIB AC/DC, but I can’t say I love the Luci art. I guess the pro version was released as a vault last year and I missed it?

cointaker still has the ac/dc pro vault

#352 8 months ago

As Luci isn't an LE, wonder why they didn't do a LUCI Pro?

#353 8 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

As Luci isn't an LE, wonder why they didn't do a LUCI Pro?

Because she's already pretty stripped down. Any more and she'd be naked.

#354 8 months ago

Who sells the LUCI sticker for the coin door?

#355 8 months ago

Anyone know if there are any differences between the prem vault from 2017 and the version stern is about to produce? I’m considering buying one from last year still NIB and don’t want to get burned.

#356 8 months ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Who sells the LUCI sticker for the coin door?

pinball pimp

#358 8 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Why is Spike coming up in this thread - this game will be SAM. You really think they would spend the $$ to re-engineer this to a spike system?

AC DC pins were used as a spike test pin. So there are some out there.
But I agree as they will all be Sam.

2 weeks later
#359 8 months ago

Hi guys. In case you hadn't heard this "small batch" sold out real fast, but Stern has decided to make some more. I don't know if it's another "small batch" or what, but I just placed my order.

#360 8 months ago

Can’t wait to get mine in April. And new code!!!!!

#361 8 months ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Hi guys. In case you hadn't heard this "small batch" sold out real fast, but Stern has decided to make some more. I don't know if it's another "small batch" or what, but I just placed my order.

The code update will help push sales, which is great! Did you ever own ACDC before?

Rob

#362 8 months ago

Any recent word on when they hit the distributors?

#363 8 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can’t wait to get mine in April. And new code!!!!!

April?! I thought these were shipping late February?

#364 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinitration:

April?! I thought these were shipping late February?

I think they are in the US. I heard they are on the line now. Takes a couple of months to get down here.

#365 8 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think they are in the US. I heard they are on the line now. Takes a couple of months to get down here.

I see I see.

#366 8 months ago

I was told mine should be here before march 1st.

#367 8 months ago
Quoted from conviction1:

I was told mine should be here before march 1st.

Who did you order from?

#368 8 months ago

I was either told or imagined someone telling me mid to late february they were shipping. It might have been the distributor that told me, but at this point I can't remember.

#369 8 months ago

Everybody loves a girl with 3 butt cheeks

#370 8 months ago

My distro said there will be no runs after this small batch. Never say never with Stern but is this more likely than not?
Id like to think luci will maintain a little exclusivity over the normal premium.

#371 8 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

My distro said there will be no runs after this small batch. Never say never with Stern but is this more likely than not?
Id like to think luci will maintain a little exclusivity over the normal premium.

I don't see why Stern would limit the run. If this sticker sells better than another sticker, then why not. It's not an LE, so there is nothing limited about it. For selfish reasons, the more limited the better, maybe for resale value, but I try not to think like that, because if that was the case, then I wouldn't have one on order now.

#372 8 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

Perhaps, but given how it looks, is it really worth any more?

#373 8 months ago

Fake side art in that link.

Game art remains unchanged and same as original run.

#374 8 months ago
Quoted from jester523:

I was either told or imagined someone telling me mid to late february they were shipping. It might have been the distributor that told me, but at this point I can't remember.

I was told the mid feb by my distro. Hopefully pretty soon.

#375 8 months ago
Quoted from jester523:

I don't see why Stern would limit the run. If this sticker sells better than another sticker, then why not. It's not an LE, so there is nothing limited about it. For selfish reasons, the more limited the better, maybe for resale value, but I try not to think like that, because if that was the case, then I wouldn't have one on order now.

They limited the run last time. Smaller numbers than the le versions. Just going on precedent.

And yes it looks a ton better than the normal premium in the flesh. All personal taste but. Good there is a choice.

#376 8 months ago
Quoted from John1210:

They limited the run last time. Smaller numbers than the le versions. Just going on precedent.
And yes it looks a ton better than the normal premium in the flesh. All personal taste but. Good there is a choice.

First run was only limited because the licence ran out.

#377 8 months ago

anyone wants a Luci but missed out? I have one available and can be shipped from Stern to you in the sates for sub $7K. PM me.

#378 8 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

anyone wants a Luci but missed out? I have one available and can be shipped from Stern to you in the sates for sub $7K. PM me.

PM sent

#379 8 months ago

Luci was about to ship end of february I heard.

In this video from 12 february you can seem them on the line being produced (the playfield clearly has the outcut for the newer style mini playfield window)

#380 8 months ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Luci was about to ship end of february I heard.
In this video from 12 february you can seem them on the line being produced (the playfield clearly has the outcut for the newer style mini playfield window)
» YouTube video

I don't see the ladies on the lower playfield in that video? From the looks of that, along with the clip of what looks like a premium or pro Ac/Dc being boxed up, it appears that they are making a run of standard premium vault editions right now if the video footage was recorded around the February 12th time frame.

No Luci that I can see anywhere else in the factory...?

#381 8 months ago

I was told Luci was going on the line today or tomorrow. Shipping starts next week.

#382 8 months ago

F' it. I'm in. I've been very happy with my Pro VE. But while playing a friends Premium the lights swayed me to switch it up. So I'll sell the Pro VE and upgrade to Luci VE.

#383 8 months ago

CHROME, laser-etched ACDC Roof Mod ready to go - final run folks! Call it the LUCI version (although it fits premiums too!)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-roof-band-mod-lighted

IMG_4708 (resized).JPG

IMG_4713 (resized).JPG

#384 8 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

F' it. I'm in. I've been very happy with my Pro VE. But while playing a friends Premium the lights swayed me to switch it up. So I'll sell the Pro VE and upgrade to Luci VE.

Did the code update help sway your decision?

Rob

#385 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinitration:

I was told Luci was going on the line today or tomorrow. Shipping starts next week.

I can't wait to see unboxing pictures! To be honest, I was very close in deciding to sell my Luci. It's not a great time to sell in winter so that's been a delaying factor. With the updated BIB and LTBR, those are two of the biggest improvements in the game I could have ever asked for. I am really glad Lyman has found the time to do these updates and it will sure help make a few extra sales. If ACDC really goes over the top now with a few extra tweaks, I cannot imagine selling it now.

Rob

#386 8 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Did the code update help sway your decision?
Rob

Yes, being shown the new Back In Black rules at a friends house. But it was a few things. I really like the multi colored inserts. And (dumb), I had an issue with the backbox decals on my 2016 Metallica... and Stern stepped up and replaced them (Thanks Chas). I’ve enjoyed my Pro VE with no regrets. Luci just pushed me over the edge.

#387 8 months ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Sill available

#390 7 months ago

Yeah pretty much. I was under the impression these were shipping this week. Anyone hear anything?

#391 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinitration:

Yeah pretty much. I was under the impression these were shipping this week. Anyone hear anything?

Nothing yet- I ordered the moment they were announced.

#392 7 months ago

My distributor says the container is due to arrive 15th of march in Europe. Probably with luci in it.

#393 7 months ago

Come to Lax this weekend to see the new Luci. I will have one in our booth to play. Along with 11 other Sterns, POTC, DI, and Houdini!

larry@flipnoutpinball.com

#394 7 months ago

my distro called stern 2 days ago and they said this week or next for shipping

#395 7 months ago

Anybody seen an actual pic of the new Luci?

#396 7 months ago

First one unboxed - LUCI Vault at Louisville Arcade Expo!

C482003B-EF00-4989-BE92-A3DBD63DE99E (resized).jpeg

F6504F2D-A42B-46E6-8ED3-8046FEEA5350 (resized).jpeg

#397 7 months ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

First one unboxed - LUCI Vault at Louisville Arcade Expo!

Hot!!!

#398 7 months ago

Wow, Stern is finally making them! Looks great!

#399 7 months ago

I just can't unsee that weird disjointed hip. Why did they do that?

#400 7 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I just can't unsee that weird disjointed hip. Why did they do that?

Isn’t that just the same as the original?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kuala Lumpur, FEDERAL TERRITORY OF KUALA LUMPUR
$ 24.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 9.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 876 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside