Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by badbilly27
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Hi, after being unimpressed with the static pictures of ACDC Pro, I think it looks awesome in action. There is a short video here and the colours lights and sound get the thumbs up from me. I can't wait to play it

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index5.html

#2 12 years ago

Looks a little dull to me - hate to say...

#3 12 years ago

Two thumbs up from me too...

#4 12 years ago

I'm not into the band but the it looks pretty good in action.

#5 12 years ago

Hmmm the only thing worth going for is the Bell. Ramps are boring like that of Iron man, avatar, IJ, RS etc etc etc. Loops are the same. Targets are similar to RS, Avatar etc. And thats it... This is a music pin thats it. RS 2.0 with no voice over. Mini playfield is useless. But if you a hardcore ACDC fan then you will like it. I think it will so well on site, but thats only cos of the theme.

#6 12 years ago

Two cannon shots, two drains...lol

I dunno. Looks pretty pedestrian to me. Not much to do on the lower PF....Just a bunch of upper ramp shots? Although I'll probably be labeled a heretic, but looks like a typical Ritchie game with a fan layout, lots of ramps...and bad art. Hopefully the lower PF on the LE adds a new dimension (literally, huh) to gameplay.

#7 12 years ago

Love my transformers le. AC dc looks boring,

#8 12 years ago

the Premium and LE models wii be a much better game

#9 12 years ago

Well I'll be darned...the big face doesn't look quite as bad in the video with the rest of the game lit up and playing. Still not a great choice, but not as horrid as on the still pics. Playfield looks a lot more red too, not so orange. I'm liking what I see and can't wait to see the "full" game. I bet the FACE will be even less obtrusive when under the playfield. Interesting.

The bell is awesome...will be even more awesome when there's actually a newton ball attached.

#10 12 years ago

Well...they nailed that BELL perfectly! Cannon cool and having the music playing with the pinball machine is great. I still HATE the face....not like I could afford one anyway. Gameplay looks quick ( a la Mr. Ritchie)....but a bit timid. Ramps are eh...but I not a ramp whore. This could be a good players machine with the AC/DC look giving it collectors quality...of course. Anyone owning this will have a blast with it I'm sure....I wouldnt throw it out of bed

#11 12 years ago

I do have to admit, TNT playing when you launch the ball and while your playing got me a little excited. I love that song! Agree on the Bell they nailed it. Hard to tell but gameplay looks meh and cannon with button on lockdown bar, meh.

But, after seeing the LE whitewood in person. Hang on true believers....this one is far from a dud. I honestly think the LE with features and mini playfield with those tracks - they may have a hit.

Going to play Iron Man with my ipod on to TNT now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-looks-awesome-in-action and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.