27_juillet_030.jpg
27_juillet_029.jpg
27_juillet_028.jpg
27_juillet_027.jpg
27_juillet_025.jpg
Cannon_#3.JPG
Cannon_#2.JPG
Cannon_#1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 10 years ago

Installed my new Hemi/BAC cannon today. Other than the fact that I completely ruined the coil cover, the installation went well. Since I had already run the harness for Hemi's original cannon flasher kit, it literally took about five minutes to install. The mod looks great! A million times better than the crappy stock plastic.

To be honest, I kind of like the look with the exposed plunger. I may just paint the coil wrapper silver and forget the cover altogether.

Cannon_#1.JPGCannon_#1.JPG Cannon_#2.JPGCannon_#2.JPG Cannon_#3.JPGCannon_#3.JPG

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Gweem, how did the coil cover get ruined?

It was just me being an idiot. I thought it was made out of some type of very thin metal, so I attempted to make a crease in it. The thing just cracked in half.

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

That looks great I to like watching the plunger work, could you post a pic of how the other side looks say playing the game its the RHS ...

You really don't see the right side when playing the game. The cannon rotates counter clockwise, so the right side faces away from the player.

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Sorry about that.... The cover is made from thin plastic and it will bend, but not fold.

Let me know if you want a replacement.

That's nice of you to offer, and I may take you up on it at some point. For now, I'll probably just leave it as it is. I think it looks really great even without the cover. IIRC, wasn't the original plan supposed to be all one piece, with the cover incorporated into the cannon? Was that not feasible?

1 week later
#212 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I will say that I LOVE the way Hemi does all his mods with inline adapters and break-away components for when you have to remove ramps e.t.c. with quick disconnects.

+1

Because of this, I was able to add the new BAC cannon mod to my existing cannon flasher kit without even running any new wires. I think all future modders should consider using above the playfield connectors like this. It simply makes everything so much more convenient.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.