27_juillet_030.jpg
27_juillet_029.jpg
27_juillet_028.jpg
27_juillet_027.jpg
27_juillet_025.jpg
Cannon_#3.JPG
Cannon_#2.JPG
Cannon_#1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

Ouch, I definitely still want it, but I'm gonna have to hold off for a few months at least. It does sound and look amazing so far though.

#10 11 years ago

Maybe you could work in the apron lights as well? I don't recall much (if anything?) using them currently.

#28 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm pretty much sold on it at this point. You can just add me to the list (if I wasn't on it already).

#43 11 years ago

Looks pretty awesome. Can you give us a complete breakdown of all the new lighting effects/mods it adds?

#51 11 years ago

Nice, thanks Hemi. Consider one more sold.

#68 11 years ago

Holy shit, that's awesome Hemi!

#87 11 years ago

Is the BAC cannon going to look basically the same as the one from China?

#89 11 years ago

Man, I can't wait for this!

#98 11 years ago

Very awesome of him. So are you basically at the point where you're just waiting for parts to come in before you can ship stuff? Or are you still designing stuff?

1 week later
#105 10 years ago

Nice, I like that decal much better than the previous one.

1 week later
#108 10 years ago

Any updates?

#111 10 years ago

Sweet, thanks Hemi. Looking good.

1 month later
#127 10 years ago

Any chance I'll be seeing a tracking number for my TRC mod before this weekend? No worries if not, but that'd be badass.

1 week later
#129 10 years ago

Sweet, no problem Steve. Thanks for the update.

#151 10 years ago

Shipped?

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

To Flashburn.......
YES.... it will be shipped tomorrow, boxed up and ready
I am 100% testing the complete kit out before I will ship them. I test everything as I build them, but I am double checking everything.

Hell yeah! That's awesome. I'll be installing it this weekend if I get it by then.

#167 10 years ago

Got the tracking number and the instructions, thanks Hemi. OMFG so many LED's!!! Can't wait to install everything.

1 week later
#185 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

and finally the band frame hit the glass when I slid the glass on. Is there some adjustment to lower this a tiny bit

I had this same problem. Steve mentioned to make sure that the screw that the vertical screw is tightened down as much as possible. I haven't taken off the glass again to make sure it's tight. Hopefully that fixes the problem for us. Last thing I want is it scratching my Invisiglass.

#188 10 years ago

Wasn't able to get it to tighten down enough to stop it from touching the glass. It's actually a bit worse than that, whenever I lift up the playfield, it clips the right side of the cab as well. I think i'm going to have to remove it from the cab and try messing with it some more.

#190 10 years ago

Yeah, you may be right about that. I'll screw with it some more tomorrow.

1 week later
#210 10 years ago

I only have a couple of complaints with this mod. One is that the double sided tape on the backs of the SMD pads seems to be kind of weak, as all of the pads are lifting off of the tape a bit.

The other complaint is that I wish that the lighting effects were used more. Something like having the Apron flashers go off when hitting a jackpot, stuff like that. However I realize the way this mod was implemented, this wouldn't of been possible. I think something like P-Roc or maybe the PIG-II would of been able to accomplish this, but I'm not entirely sure.

Overall though, it's a very cool mod that add's a lot to the experience. I definitely don't regret purchasing it, I just think it's a bit pricey for what it does add. But then again, that can be said for most pinball mods.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashburn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi?tu=flashburn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.