27_juillet_030.jpg
27_juillet_029.jpg
27_juillet_028.jpg
27_juillet_027.jpg
27_juillet_025.jpg
Cannon_#3.JPG
Cannon_#2.JPG
Cannon_#1.JPG

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 10 years ago

Well, 1 step closer. I got the band lighting up. That was a easy thing to do. I haven't found where the switch goes but I'll work on that tomorrow. I think I forgot to print it out or something. Now if I can just get this harness LED flashers all in. I'll be good to go. Steve, you out did yourself! I only would say fix one thing. Labels on my harness came off in the bag some are thing there but 3 fell off so I am kinda guessing. Try fixing that and thats all I would change. Great Job! Oh people I learned one thing. When I was reattaching the band. Put the two screws in the far left side (If Looking at the band) the one on top and the one on bottom and then the one on the far right attaching to the ramp. it will make it much easier.

#202 10 years ago

I am sorry about the labels coming off from the harness. I will make them a little larger so they stick better to each other and the wire. I will PM you my phone number so I can talk you through the locations of the LED harnesses that you are unsure of their locations.

Also I revised the directions words some for the mod. I will re - email them to you.

No worries I will help you get this mod installed into your machine,
Steve

#203 10 years ago

To all mod creators:

A step by step HD installation video on all mods is so darn helpful. It truly eliminates frustration for your clients and would definitely limit tons of emails from concerned buyers.

-Mauro

#204 10 years ago

Thanks for your input about the video. I will try to make a video of this mod installed into the machine and see if I can get it someone to edit it and post it on YouTube for everyone that purchases it.... But this will take time to do this...

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

To all mod creators:
A step by step HD installation video on all mods is so darn helpful. It truly eliminates frustration for your clients and would definitely limit tons of emails from concerned buyers.
-Mauro

Just an update... I have been busy and I have a few more TRC being shipped out tomorrow.

Also this weekend I made a 25 minute installation video on DVD, showing you how to install the mod into your machine. This instructional DVD video will be included in everyone's order along with the pictures directions that I will email you once the TRC is shipped. It would take too long to upload the video on YouTube and if someone's internet connection is slow, that would get very frustrating.

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Just an update... I have been busy and I have a few more TRC being shipped out tomorrow.
Also this weekend I made a 25 minute installation video on DVD, showing you how to install the mod into your machine. This instructional DVD video will be included in everyone's order along with the pictures directions that I will email you once the TRC is shipped. It would take too long to upload the video on YouTube and if someone's internet connection is slow, that would get very frustrating.

Cool

#207 10 years ago

Awesome! Thank you for taking time out of your already busy days to make us the DVD. Fingers crossed that my TRC may be one of those shipping, lol

#208 10 years ago

Awesome! I can upload it to YouTube if you want. If not I won't. Up to you.

#209 10 years ago

My ACDC is all installed and tricked out with the Cannon flashers and other goodies.

I will say that I LOVE the way Hemi does all his mods with inline adapters and break-away components for when you have to remove ramps e.t.c. with quick disconnects. Thanks for all that ya do champ!

#210 10 years ago

I only have a couple of complaints with this mod. One is that the double sided tape on the backs of the SMD pads seems to be kind of weak, as all of the pads are lifting off of the tape a bit.

The other complaint is that I wish that the lighting effects were used more. Something like having the Apron flashers go off when hitting a jackpot, stuff like that. However I realize the way this mod was implemented, this wouldn't of been possible. I think something like P-Roc or maybe the PIG-II would of been able to accomplish this, but I'm not entirely sure.

Overall though, it's a very cool mod that add's a lot to the experience. I definitely don't regret purchasing it, I just think it's a bit pricey for what it does add. But then again, that can be said for most pinball mods.

#211 10 years ago

I got Hemi's and Matt's STT Cannon mod last week and installed it right away. I found the instructions for the cannon very thorough and easy to follow. This mod has transformed my game into what it should have looked like from the start. Awesome work guys, I love the new look! Can't stop playing For Those About to Rock now!

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I will say that I LOVE the way Hemi does all his mods with inline adapters and break-away components for when you have to remove ramps e.t.c. with quick disconnects.

+1

Because of this, I was able to add the new BAC cannon mod to my existing cannon flasher kit without even running any new wires. I think all future modders should consider using above the playfield connectors like this. It simply makes everything so much more convenient.

#213 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Awesome! I can upload it to YouTube if you want. If not I won't. Up to you.

I think the video is too large to upload to YouTube....After editing the video, it is still about 26 minutes. plus if someone has slow internet or needs to look at something again, YouTube would have to reload. That would be a pain in the butt.

Thanks for offering

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

My ACDC is all installed and tricked out with the Cannon flashers and other goodies.
I will say that I LOVE the way Hemi does all his mods with inline adapters and break-away components for when you have to remove ramps e.t.c. with quick disconnects. Thanks for all that ya do champ!

Thanks and no problem... It is more work for me to design and make them that way, but when the machine needs to be serviced, it has to be as easy as possible and look factory when it is installed.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

+1
Because of this, I was able to add the new BAC cannon mod to my existing cannon flasher kit without even running any new wires. I think all future modders should consider using above the playfield connectors like this. It simply makes everything so much more convenient.

Exactly, I designed the new Shoot to Thrill (SST) mod to be total compatible with the older version cannon kit that I offered, and like you said, it is super easy to install of you previously purchase that older cannon mod that I made. Thanks for the feedback about the STT mod.

1 week later
#216 10 years ago

Any updates ?

#217 10 years ago

Today I installed my Total Rock Concert Mod. It's an expensive mod, but I can tell you it is worth the costs and the wait.
Absolute awesome!

So if you have one on order, I can asure you you will be satisfied when you get it. Hemi does the best mods and has great service, I can imagine how much work it is to make these, so it will take some time but in the end all is good.

#218 10 years ago

Thanks Asael for letting everyone know that you recieved and installed your TRC.

Update.... I am still working on everyone's orders and I have all of the parts in stock. I am plugging away at them and I appreciate everyone's patience with me making this mod.... I will be taking some time off in a couple of weeks from my normal day job and working 100% on them during these days off. I WILL get everyone's TRC mods filled and shipped out ASAP or die trying .

Thanks again,

Steve

#219 10 years ago

No need to die doing them, just the update is fine Steve

Thanks

1 month later
#221 10 years ago

What's going on with this thread ???? Maybe the best mod ever

27_juillet_025.jpg27_juillet_025.jpg 27_juillet_027.jpg27_juillet_027.jpg 27_juillet_028.jpg27_juillet_028.jpg

#222 10 years ago

more

27_juillet_029.jpg27_juillet_029.jpg 27_juillet_030.jpg27_juillet_030.jpg 27_juillet_031.jpg27_juillet_031.jpg

#223 10 years ago

The TRC with the Shoot to thrill canon mod are perfect with the Pinbits Thunderbolts mod.

AC/DC is awesome

27_juillet_020.jpg27_juillet_020.jpg 27_juillet_022.jpg27_juillet_022.jpg

#224 10 years ago

Can't wait to see what you guys will do on the next Stern titles

Thanks to both Gio and Steve....can't wait to get my Metallica Refinery style

27_juillet_037.jpg27_juillet_037.jpg 27_juillet_039.jpg27_juillet_039.jpg 27_juillet_016.jpg27_juillet_016.jpg

#225 10 years ago

Thanks for the feed back on my TRC mods.... I am pushing myself hard to complete all of my orders and I will start taking preorders for the next run of this great mod for AC/DC.

Metallica is next and coming soon.

1 month later
#226 10 years ago

Hi Hemi,
Mod is awesome, Video was necessary and absolutely helpful for me and your Support was fantastic.
Thank you.
Cheers
Markus

I've commented it at our german forum, hope you agree:
http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/showthread.php?t=131104

#227 10 years ago
Quoted from maximum:

Hi Hemi,
Mod is awesome, Video was necessary and absolutely helpful for me and your Support was fantastic.
Thank you.
Cheers
Markus
I've commented it at our german forum, hope you agree:
http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/showthread.php?t=131104

Hi Markus,

Thanks.... I am glad you think the TRC mod is awesome and thanks for posting and telling others about my work in Germany. I looked at your thread and I think it looks great, but I can't read German.... Lol. No worries.

I will be makings another small production of about 10 of them when I have enough pre-orders.

Thanks for spreading the word about my mods,

Steve

1 week later
#228 10 years ago

Installing the TRC mod over the weekend was fun! It's so cleverly designed and implemented, that it made me smile throughout what could have been a challenging process. Then, when it fired up, it took my Back in Black to a higher level. My family crowded around the machine saying... "wow."

I have little to no experience working with pinball machines, and can say from experience that the products from Pinball Refinery are easily installed, and include very clear instructions. The TRC mod is the most complicated one that I've tackled, and in the end I was challenged by some of the switches, but Steve had no problem taking a call from me over the weekend and walking me through the trouble; problem fixed in minutes.

So, here's the check-list - quality: check. ease of installation: check. clear instructions: check. fun: check. customer service: check. value for the dollar: double check.

If you want to take your games to the next level, the next level is right here: www.pinballrefinery.com.

5 months later
#229 10 years ago

I am thinking of doing a second production run of the TRC mod. I have a some pre-orders from Pinsiders and customers, which I will make. I just wanted to offer anyone else that is interested in one a chance to get one, since the release of the Luci version of AC/DC. It will come with the new looking Cannon as well.

Just shoot me a PM if you would like to purchase one.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

IMG_20140215_173354_752-975.jpgIMG_20140215_173354_752-975.jpg

#230 10 years ago

I'm patiently waiting for mine
It will look good on my Bible as well.

#231 10 years ago

Pm sent!

#232 10 years ago

Pm sent as well.

#234 10 years ago

I already bought the cannon. Is there a version minus that since I just bought the cannon. At the time it said all sold out for the package .

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'm patiently waiting for mine It will look good on my Bible as well.

Yes... I have you on my list. I have built a few of them and you're pre-order is coming up very soon

Thanks,

Steve

#236 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I already bought the cannon. Is there a version minus that since I just bought the cannon. At the time it said all sold out for the package .

Yes, I will and can offer the TRC without the cannon, I will just deduct the price of the cannon from the price of the TRC....

Total Rock Concert mod............$475.00
Shoot to Thrill cannon...........- $125.00
---------------------------------------------------------
Different............................... $350.00
Plus shipping cost.......................????? (depends where you live)

Yes, I know the website says they are sold out, I have not opened it up for order yet, but I will. I can add an option on the website to order a TRC without the cannon and deduct it from the price.

Thanks for asking,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#237 10 years ago

Great news,
keep me posted. Tnx

#238 10 years ago

Yes... I have you on my list. I have built a few of them and you're pre-order is coming up very soon
Thanks,
Steve

Excellent

#239 10 years ago

I have some of the controllers built and working perfectly.... Now on to the making the wiring harnesses...

IMG_20140306_143100_991.jpgIMG_20140306_143100_991.jpg

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.