27_juillet_030.jpg
27_juillet_029.jpg
27_juillet_028.jpg
27_juillet_027.jpg
27_juillet_025.jpg
Cannon_#3.JPG
Cannon_#2.JPG
Cannon_#1.JPG

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 10 years ago

Shipped?

#152 10 years ago

Hemi,

I am interested in purchasing the TRC package for my AC/DC Premium. What do you need from me to get the order placed and when would you expect to ship the package?

Thanks
eharan

#153 10 years ago

To Flashburn.......

YES.... it will be shipped tomorrow, boxed up and ready

I am 100% testing the complete kit out before I will ship them. I test everything as I build them, but I am double checking everything.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

To Flashburn.......
I am 100% testing the complete kit out before I will ship them. I test everything as I build them, but I am double checking everything.

Hell yeah! That's awesome. I'll be installing it this weekend if I get it by then.

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Hell yeah! That's awesome. I'll be installing it this weekend if I get it by then.

Yes you will have it by the weekend I will be shipping them USPS Priority Mail (tracking numbers) with in the US, and USPS First Class outside of the US.

The directions will be emailed to you when it is shipped. I have 1/2 of the first release of them going out tomorrow, and I will have the rest of them send ASAP.

Thanks everyone for your patience and I will continue making everyone's orders.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Hemi,
I am interested in purchasing the TRC package for my AC/DC Premium. What do you need from me to get the order placed and when would you expect to ship the package?
Thanks
eharan

PM Sent.... Also you can order them off my website.

www.pinballrefinery.com

Steve

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Are theses mods ever going to ship?

To wdpvideo....

Yours will also be shipped out tomorrow

#158 10 years ago

Oh darn I was having fun...

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Oh darn I was having fun...

Ouh i'm afraid my ACDC will be fully operational when my mods arrive. (With the voice of the Emperor when he's telling Luke about his master plan).

#160 10 years ago

Held off on ordering the canon and ordered the TRC mod instead. Pumped to install it! This is it, I'm done modding my ACDC, haha.

#161 10 years ago

How 'bout me boss?

#162 10 years ago

Can the people who just ordered the cannon be expecting shipping as well or are the TRC mods just ahipping now?

#163 10 years ago

"ahipping" = "shipping"

#164 10 years ago

Just ordered mine off the site! Totally stoked! Wicked Mod Hemi!

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

How 'bout me boss?

To hank35...

I have yours doubled tested, boxed up and it is shipping out into tomorrows Priority Mail

I will email you the direction and tracking numbers tomorrow,

Hemi

#166 10 years ago

I want to give Fattrain a BIG Thank You for compressing my PDF files so I can send all of the directions in 1 email instead of 3 separate emails.....

I have emailed everyone orders that were shipped out today. 3 more going out tomorrow including hank35 as stated above.

Hemi

#167 10 years ago

Got the tracking number and the instructions, thanks Hemi. OMFG so many LED's!!! Can't wait to install everything.

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from Budfan:

Just ordered mine off the site! Totally stoked! Wicked Mod Hemi!

Thanks.... All I ask is for some time to make this mod for you and everyone else.....

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Got the tracking number and the instructions, thanks Hemi. OMFG so many LED's!!! Can't wait to install everything.

Your Welcome,

I hope you don't have a seizure, and I am not responsible if you do.... Just where your sunglasses when you play

#170 10 years ago

To hank35...

I have yours doubled tested, boxed up and it is shipping out into tomorrows Priority Mail

I will email you the direction and tracking numbers tomorrow,

Hemi

Woohoo

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from jtreehorn:

Can the people who just ordered the cannon be expecting shipping as well or are the TRC mods just shipping now?

The TRC for now, but I will be doing both the BAC Shoot to Thrill cannon and TRC mods at the same time very soon. Matt is starting to produce the cannons faster than I can make the TRC mod..... So they both will be in full production.

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Ouh i'm afraid my ACDC will be fully operational when my mods arrive. (With the voice of the Emperor when he's telling Luke about his master plan).

Join me and together my mods will rule the Universe as Modder and Moddie....

#173 10 years ago

Just ordered your last one.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Just ordered your last one.

I just to let everyone know.... If you order one of the TRC mods from the website, they are not ready to be shipped out. You are getting on the building list for them.

Thanks everyone for your purchases.

#175 10 years ago

I did not get an email. Is mine coming soon ?

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I did not get an email. Is mine coming soon ?

I am working on them as much as possible... I have not forgotten anyone and please be patient with me

You will get one......

#177 10 years ago

The TRC for now, but I will be doing both the BAC Shoot to Thrill cannon and TRC mods at the same time very soon. Matt is starting to produce the cannons faster than I can make the TRC mod..... So they both will be in full production.

Thanks Hemi. Can't wait to get the BAC cannon mod!

#178 10 years ago

More orders were shipped out today and directions emailed ....

#179 10 years ago

Just completed my TRC mod installation today. Instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. Top quality product for sure. If you want a light show, this mod delivers. All in all, a lot better than I expected. Steve (Hemi) is great to do business with and is very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have. I look forward to any other mods he has up his sleeve.

#180 10 years ago

Redmamanora...how long did the install take? I ordered one but am a little worried about how difficult the installation will take?

Ed

#181 10 years ago

Hi Hemi. Just looking for an update. I ordered the TRC mod and paid 2 months ago when you first started this thread. My post is on page 3. I see you are shipping now but I havent received any emails from you in this regard. Just curious where I stand in your list for shipping? Thank you!

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Hi Hemi. Just looking for an update. I ordered the TRC mod and paid 2 months ago when you first started this thread. My post is on page 3. I see you are shipping now but I havent received any emails from you in this regard. Just curious where I stand in your list for shipping? Thank you!

PM Sent

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Just completed my TRC mod installation today. Instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. Top quality product for sure. If you want a light show, this mod delivers. All in all, a lot better than I expected. Steve (Hemi) is great to do business with and is very responsive to any questions or concerns you might have. I look forward to any other mods he has up his sleeve.

Just installed most of this today, took about 3 hours, half of that in just trying to figure out the directions for the cannon harness, the instructions can use a rewrite in some areas.

I have not read through this thread or any previous threads about this and only had the 3 emailed instructions documents to go off of. So I was looking at this with a fresh set of eyes.

So here is what can be corrected to save some time.

#1 the "right lighting bolt" is actually the middle lighting bolt. harness is super tight if you put it to the right side side

#2 Would help if the LED's had markings on them for which color they are. Some separated from the harnesses in the package and I could not tell what color they were until after I powered up the mod after installation to see that I had a couple colors in the wrong place

#3 and the biggest f'ing headache with the instructions that I spent the most time on: Step #5-7 in the cannon install. Which harness is which at this point? The directions mention a different harness from a previous mod to install into the Right ramp flasher, but where do the other 2 sets of wire go?. In hindsight it makes more sense but trying to figure out what is what at the beginning is a pain. Most of the harnesses were well marked except for the two cannon harnesses. Took me a while to figure out which part was supposed to go under the apron. The directions call out a "two part harness" that is actually 1 harness. Maybe pictures at the beginning of directions with what is included would help or tags at the led's on all the harnesses just like the ones for the upper pf.
Also I did not figure out where the last two red LED's that are connected to the cannon fuse harness (the z-connector to the right ramp flasher) are supposed to go. maybe I didn't receive all of the instructions. I received 3 documents.

#4 mention that the stacked switch wires may need to be bent/adjusted to get them to work correctly. I had to triple check the photos to see that everything was as it was in the pictures before I finally bent them some more so that they would work. (specifically the ramp entrance/exit switches)

#5 the metal finger on the switch on the back of the band had to be bent towards the plate because the nylon bar was passing underneath the switch half the time.

and finally the band frame hit the glass when I slid the glass on. Is there some adjustment to lower this a tiny bit

Hope this helps some others speed up the install process. If I had to do this again it would take an hour.

I had both of the ramps off to install the some under ramp decals at the same time as this mod and installing the switches and running the wires up from under the cannon were a breeze. I would totally recommend removing the ramps for anyone installing this mod.

#184 10 years ago

Thanks for your input about the directions... I can and will revise the directions also I add some more details on the harnesses to easy the installation process. These were the first batch of TRC mods shipped out to everyone.

Please email me if you have anymore questions about the installation of the mod and I will be happy to walk you through this.

EDIT..... I talked to him on the phone and there was some confusion about powering up the cannon. He was trying to install my older cannon kit and the TRC mod at the same time and the older directions were lost.... I re-emailed him the directions to the older cannon kit and we are all set.

Thanks,
Steve

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

and finally the band frame hit the glass when I slid the glass on. Is there some adjustment to lower this a tiny bit

I had this same problem. Steve mentioned to make sure that the screw that the vertical screw is tightened down as much as possible. I haven't taken off the glass again to make sure it's tight. Hopefully that fixes the problem for us. Last thing I want is it scratching my Invisiglass.

#186 10 years ago

If the band members bracket is touching the glass. Another option is to carefully bend down the upper aluminum/plastic bracket leading edge so it doesn't touch anymore. I will made all of these adjustments to the bracket before I ship anymore. Sorry for the issues, all of the parts are custom made in this mod.

Thanks for the help everyone to get this mod dialed in,

Steve

#187 10 years ago

Now that's customer service!

#188 10 years ago

Wasn't able to get it to tighten down enough to stop it from touching the glass. It's actually a bit worse than that, whenever I lift up the playfield, it clips the right side of the cab as well. I think i'm going to have to remove it from the cab and try messing with it some more.

#189 10 years ago

If I remember correctly.... The bottom mount on the band members bracket is slotted a little, try moving it to the inside of the playfield to stop it from catching on the cabinet....

We'll get this figured out

#190 10 years ago

Yeah, you may be right about that. I'll screw with it some more tomorrow.

#191 10 years ago

Installed my new Hemi/BAC cannon today. Other than the fact that I completely ruined the coil cover, the installation went well. Since I had already run the harness for Hemi's original cannon flasher kit, it literally took about five minutes to install. The mod looks great! A million times better than the crappy stock plastic.

To be honest, I kind of like the look with the exposed plunger. I may just paint the coil wrapper silver and forget the cover altogether.

Cannon_#1.JPGCannon_#1.JPG Cannon_#2.JPGCannon_#2.JPG Cannon_#3.JPGCannon_#3.JPG

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Other than the fact that I completely ruined the coil cover, the installation went well.

Gweem, how did the coil cover get ruined? I plan on purchasing this mod and just don't want to make the same mistake (although I agree the exposed plunger doesn't really look bad).

#193 10 years ago

That looks great I to like watching the plunger work, could you post a pic of how the other side looks say playing the game its the RHS cheers

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Gweem, how did the coil cover get ruined?

It was just me being an idiot. I thought it was made out of some type of very thin metal, so I attempted to make a crease in it. The thing just cracked in half.

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

That looks great I to like watching the plunger work, could you post a pic of how the other side looks say playing the game its the RHS ...

You really don't see the right side when playing the game. The cannon rotates counter clockwise, so the right side faces away from the player.

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You really don't see the right side when playing the game. The cannon rotates counter clockwise, so the right side faces away from the player.

OK cool no worries thanks.

#197 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It was just me being an idiot. I thought it was made out of some type of very thin metal, so I attempted to make a crease in it. The thing just cracked in half.

Sorry about that.... The cover is made from thin plastic and it will bend, but not fold.

Let me know if you want a replacement.

#198 10 years ago

Sorry about that.... The cover is made from thin plastic and it will bend, but not fold.

Let me know if you want a replacement.

That's nice of you to offer, and I may take you up on it at some point. For now, I'll probably just leave it as it is. I think it looks really great even without the cover. IIRC, wasn't the original plan supposed to be all one piece, with the cover incorporated into the cannon? Was that not feasible?

#199 10 years ago

Any word on the next wave of shipments?

#200 10 years ago

Steve,

Pack your bags your going on a trip. I am bring you to Arkansas this mod is kicking my butt! I am so lost that it's not funny. I got the Cannon on but then the brake out LED pads that go everywhere to the way to sunday has me scratching my head until I am going bald. I haven't even got the the band dancing. It look like it much easier the the cable that goes every where. HELP! Yes, I have read the instructions until I can almost quote them word for word.

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.