27_juillet_030.jpg
27_juillet_029.jpg
27_juillet_028.jpg
27_juillet_027.jpg
27_juillet_025.jpg
Cannon_#3.JPG
Cannon_#2.JPG
Cannon_#1.JPG

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 11 years ago

Nice, thanks Hemi. Consider one more sold.

#52 11 years ago

PM sent. Another one bought.

#53 11 years ago

This looks amazing. PM sent.

#55 11 years ago

Looks awsome! Payment sent.

#56 11 years ago

Buy with confidence Hemi makes excellent proffesional grade mods.
Takes his time and does them right.

Nice looking mods Hemi as usual

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Buy with confidence Hemi makes excellent proffesional grade mods.
Takes his time and does them right.
Nice looking mods Hemi as usual

Thanks for the kind words. .... This is by far my BEST mod that I have made so far.... Thanks everyone that has already placed their orders and I am still taking pre-orders... I will have lots of pictures on how to install this mod and everything will be labeled very well so you will know where things go, again there will no soldering required to install this mod.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I will have lots of pictures on how to install this mod and everything will be labeled very well so you will know where things go

And you better send me that PDF to shrink

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

And you better send me that PDF to shrink

Thanks.... I will do that.

#60 11 years ago

Gday hemi, looks unreal!

i have already modded a cannon/flasher to fit my machine. Not as good as your one but good enough. How much for the total rock concert by itself?

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from shootar:

Gday hemi, looks unreal!
i have already modded a cannon/flasher to fit my machine. Not as good as your one but good enough. How much for the total rock concert by itself?

Send me a PM about this.... Thanks.

#62 11 years ago

HEMI = TOP notch guy, TOP notch mods

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

HEMI = TOP notch guy, TOP notch mods

Sweet Thanks for the compliment.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

I'm in when ever it's finished!!

Just sign me up for the BAC cannon mod. Ill upgrade to the rest later.

#65 11 years ago

Awesome Hemi.....put me down for 1

#66 11 years ago

I was going to save this as a surprise when everyone opens my mod out of the packaging, but I can resist not showing the enclosure for my programmable controller. Granted this goes inside the cabinet but it has to look cool because AC/DC is an AWESOME machine. .... I have a few more surprises for this mod. Note... I did not spell "HIGH VOLTAGE" wrong it is just the AC/DC font style.

Again thanks everyone for ordering my mod and I am working on this as much as I can... more to come.

2013-03-13_18-39-32_966.jpg2013-03-13_18-39-32_966.jpg 2013-03-13_18-40-16_78.jpg2013-03-13_18-40-16_78.jpg

#67 11 years ago

Hemi strikes again. Pretty awesome!

#68 11 years ago

Holy shit, that's awesome Hemi!

#69 11 years ago

So glad I am in on this. Awesome!

#70 11 years ago

Damn this acdc mod looks like the god of mods and keeps getting better and better. I'm really glad I'm in for one! Steve, hasn't Gary called you yet to make you a job offer?

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Steve, hasn't Gary called you yet to make you a job offer?

No, not yet, I am still waiting....

#72 11 years ago

Here is the canon mod from Hemi. It will depend on how BAC canon looks but I am really happy with this. Very easy install...........thanks Hemi for the fast ship.

ACDC_canon_upgrade.jpgACDC_canon_upgrade.jpg

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Here is the canon mod from Hemi. It will depend on how BAC canon looks but I am really happy with this. Very easy install...........thanks Hemi for the fast ship.

Looks awesome do you have to remove the ramp to get the old canon cover off?

#74 11 years ago

No four screws if I remember right.

#75 11 years ago

I suppose I should show it lit too.

#76 11 years ago

Hemi, how big is that enclosure?

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Hemi, how big is that enclosure?

It is 8" long 6" tall and 3" wide. I will mount perfectly along side of the speaker on the left side in front of the service plug cover and the playfield rails will not touch it when the playfield is inside the machine... No Worries, I check this out first.

I am going to get a finished kit installed in my machine and I will post some pictures of how it looks....

#78 11 years ago

I'm in for the full kit

#79 11 years ago

Me too !!!!!!

Take my money !!!!!

Man this site is way too cool. The stuff you, Zdoor and all the others make is super cool. Makes me want to play more.

But this is so far the best mod I've seen. Man a real addiction, i'm buying mods for pins I don't even own.

Great day to all

#80 11 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Man a real addiction, i'm buying mods for pins I don't even own.

not YET! ...lol

#81 11 years ago

Yep, I'll have to pick up this mod before I actually get the pin! Great job Steve, love my Lotr and SM mods too.....

#82 11 years ago

Hemi is the best... Buy with confidence!

#83 11 years ago

'Slam Dunk' Steve!!! Always going the extra mile with your mods! Bad ass! Sending you a PM note!

#84 11 years ago

I total understand it is a lot of money and what you said can be done... The LEDs would be all on or all off when the band is moving or not moving, but in my eyes that would be boring, but very possible.
I will also say my plans are when the cannon fires the pinball, I will be turning on all of the LEDs everywhere at once to give you an Burst of light from all areas of the machine.... That can not be done without the programmer controlling them.
Someone else did this on/off version already and I wanted more effects from my mod..This is NOT my mod.
» YouTube video

Steve,
Honestly dude, how about a little credit if you're going to use my Video for comparative purposes?!?!

Target price is $75
Available soon - currently waiting on Laser-cut plastics for super easy Plug & Play - no drilling, tapping, pealing, sticking or Wire Routing.

Not dumping on your TTRC MOD as it's freaking awesome!

I'm definitely in for a Cannon MOD but the rest I can live without @ that price point.

Pin - K

www.KimballsPinballs.com

http://www.youtube.com/embed/QNcktdLEymY?autoplay=1&rel=0

#85 11 years ago

I'm in too please.

Bill

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Steve,
Honestly dude, how about a little credit if you're going to use my Video for comparative purposes?!?!
Target price is $75
Available soon - currently waiting on Laser-cut plastics for super easy Plug & Play - no drilling, tapping, pealing, sticking or Wire Routing.
Not dumping on your TTRC MOD as it's freaking awesome!
I'm definitely in for a Cannon MOD but the rest I can live without @ that price point.
Pin - K
http://www.KimballsPinballs.com
http://www.youtube.com/embed/QNcktdLEymY?autoplay=1&rel=0

I am sorry if I offended you and nothing against your mod. Please accept my apologize for my remarks. It was uncalled for.... I know you makes great mods for the pinball community as well. Next time I will ask before I do....

#87 11 years ago

Is the BAC cannon going to look basically the same as the one from China?

#88 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Is the BAC cannon going to look basically the same as the one from China?

Yes. Similar looking, but finished off to fit the machine, not modified to fit. The plans are the coil cover and the cannon are all one piece and you will use the same factory screws to mount the BAC cannon on the assembly.... plus a few extra touches that Matt is working on... He is AWESOME.

#89 11 years ago

Man, I can't wait for this!

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

The stuff you, Zdoor and all the others make is super cool. Makes me want to play more.
But this is so far the best mod I've seen. Man a real addiction, i'm buying mods for pins I don't even own.
Great day to all

Thanks.... Zdoor and I have teamed up on doing mods together, so the sky is the limit for them. We have website that we started working on together and it is VERY close to being completed. Just a few more details to work out on it.

Also we have some BIG plans in the works for some "NEW" machines, more to come VERY SOON.

#91 11 years ago

#92 11 years ago

I am sorry if I offended you and nothing against your mod. Please accept my apologize for my remarks. It was uncalled for.... I know you makes great mods for the pinball community as well. Next time I will ask before I do....

Steve,
No offense taken & no need to apologize 8-})

I just thought a note/sidebar to my Video would have been a little more appropriate.

Since I'm a MODDER like yourself, my thrill is in the concept, design & implementation of our ideas.

I'm on the waiting list for the Cannon MOD!

Thanks,

Pin - K

aka Kim of

www.KimballsPinballs.com

#93 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Steve,
No offense taken & no need to apologize 8-})
I just thought a note/sidebar to my Video would have been a little more appropriate.
Since I'm a MODDER like yourself, my thrill is in the concept, design & implementation of our ideas.
I'm on the waiting list for the Cannon MOD!
Thanks,
Pin - K
aka Kim of
http://www.KimballsPinballs.com

Thanks, I will get you a Shoot to Thrill mod (BAC cannon and my lighting effects) no problem

#94 11 years ago

Thanks.... Zdoor and I have teamed up on doing mods together, so the sky is the limit for them. We have website that we started working on together and it is VERY close to being completed. Just a few more details to work out on it.
Also we have some BIG plans in the works for some "NEW" machines, more to come VERY SOON.

Very excited about what we have brewing! Some cool stuff coming!

#95 11 years ago

Any idea when Matt will unveil his version of the cannon?

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Any idea when Matt will unveil his version of the cannon?

He is still working on it and wants everything to meet his standards.... so when I know, you'll know . More to come.

#97 11 years ago

I just talked to Matt tonight for an update....

Matt has been making trips out to Pincades to get the cannon's design down perfect. Matt and Jesse (owner of Pincades) have been friends for a long time. Jesse is going to save Matt the running back and forth and let him borrow his BIB AC/DC LE for this mod.... Matt is giving up his first born for collateral to use Jesse's machine... Just Kidding

I just want to give a "BIG THANK YOU" to Jesse for letting Matt use his pride and joy BIB machine... I know most guys would not even think about doing this if it was just a Premium machine. Thanks Jesse from everyone that wants this mod for their machine.

#98 11 years ago

Very awesome of him. So are you basically at the point where you're just waiting for parts to come in before you can ship stuff? Or are you still designing stuff?

#99 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Very awesome of him. So are you basically at the point where you're just waiting for parts to come in before you can ship stuff? Or are you still designing stuff?

We are both working on this mod at the same time. I am past the designing point and putting my mods together and he is still in the prototyping stages. I will more then likely still be the bottle neck. The TRC mod takes a more time to build everything up. Once Matt is finished getting his prototype perfect, he can make them faster then I can.

#100 10 years ago

Any idea when these are shipping? I remember you "hoping" to ship some last week.
Just following up. Since some of us have your TNT and cannon mods already installed, is it possible to ship everything else IF you're just waiting on the cannon?
Thanks

Harry

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-lighted-band-members-le-train-and-new-cannon-mods-are-coming-by-hemi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.