(Topic ID: 14625)

AC/DC LE VIDEO REVIEW (MUST SEE & KNOW)!!!

By pinmike

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by phishrace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

laughing.gif
    laughing.gif
    3ol3y2.jpg
    OH_NOoo_!!!!.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 12 years ago

I've played it. Fast and fun, no doubt about it.
    '

If you like AC/DC, then the theme is right for you.

If you don't like them, then maybe WOZ is the game for you.
    '

I think the reviewer is missing the fact that the playfield clear coat is coated over the window. So the window will not get worn until the playfield clear coat is worn through. By the time that happens, it probably is time for a new playfield anyway. Keep your Novus ready folks!

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

The review actually hit the nail on the head why I don't like this game. After playing the pro for a few hours I couldn't put my finger on why I didn't like it.
    It is because the pops, slings, etc. don't have sound effects when they go off. All you hears is the song over and over which gets really old.
    We'll see what happens after a few months and see what other peoples reactions are to this game.

Stern can boost the volume or add sounds in the software at any time.

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Basically the designer has final say

Sure, as it should be.

Everybody is an armchair quarterback and thinks they know what a games needs.

Think way back when they did the new firmware for TZ. There were 1000s of suggestions, but the designer took the ones that he thought were important and wrote them in. Many people were disappointed, but most were glad that so many years latter, they got the fixes to their game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-video-review-must-see?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.