(Topic ID: 14625)

AC/DC LE VIDEO REVIEW (MUST SEE & KNOW)!!!

By pinmike

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by phishrace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

laughing.gif
    laughing.gif
    3ol3y2.jpg
    OH_NOoo_!!!!.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #17 12 years ago

I asked SR personally # TPF about the Clear Plastic over the Lower p/f , asked if it would scratch up and tarnish like Plastic Ramp's, He said it was made from Industrial Lexan Plastic and to just Keep it Novus'd and Clean.. That's what he told me... SR and Gary Stern monitor Pinside , so they Will see this Thread..

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

AkumaZeto said:I love reading your stories man i really do but you seem to take this ac/dc thing very serious for some reason...its not like you really at all.

I do believe this is B_R's first NIB and that is why he is taking it seriously,I would too.Spending that kind of money also.

That's rite ,, The Premium is my 1st NIB Pin.. In the video , He say's " Disclaimer " What does that mean ? Also , he's say's that this is a Pro-type , so I assume the Pin in the Video hasn't Had the Latest Software Up-date . I Just got off the phone w / Trent and told him about this video , Trent is a member here , If he Reply's to this thread ( that's up to him )

And No AkumaZeto , I wouldn't Even think of Do-n a video like this and Advertising CoinTaker , I have More Respect for them than that...

Quoted from NY2Colorado:

twobobsworth said:looks like a disappointing pin.
    Thanks, Debbie Downer.

I agree.........

#29 12 years ago

The decal Problem , Maybe the adhesive hasn't Cured/ Bonder 100% yet. AC/DC has been my Fav- Rock Band since i was Old enough to Know better.. I had to have this Pin , It's a Beauty & I Love Led's so It Should Stay for a While !! I Watched the video again , but click the You_Tube at the bottom , when the Present vid- End's , there's Alot of New Prem & LE Vid's Just added recently. I confess , I got some what
    Pissed after I watched the above vid- , but he's just Point-n out Thing's that you Should be aware of If anyone has 1 on order, Or to Express his feeling's if you are interested in Buy-n 1
    ( Don't , Who know's ) Mine is Ship-n out Next week , I will Examine mine in the Same fashion , and look under the p/f before I Power it on.. ,,,,,, B_R

#31 12 years ago

LOL,,,,,,, Trent had Him Kill it !!!!!! I knew it ... laughing.giflaughing.gif

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #51 12 years ago

Doesn't really matter to me either way as I didn't care for the pin. Everyone has different likes/dislikes.

Wanna Explain Why you didn't like the AC/DC Pin ? Do you Like the Group ? Are you Over 65 ?

Or on a Funny note : Maybe living in a Town called Bethlehem , You Don't wanna play a pin that

takes you to " Hell " ..... ,,,,,,,, laughing.giflaughing.gif

#60 12 years ago

Like the Big Man told me today, " Everyone thinks they Know More than me , Let them Design & Build their Own Pin " ....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-video-review-must-see?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.