taxidermy.jpg
IMG_0549[1].JPG
Excellent.jpg
sp-shooter-lane-wear.jpg
7Tron-eject-done.jpg
04adb4dc252ef1b6f52ea6811b6be56f.jpg
DSC00003.JPG
IMG_0543[1].JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 11 years ago

I paint all my shooter lanes with Hard as Nails. Use a small crafts paint brush and paint it all the way from top to bottom of shooter groove and eject hole so far so good 2000 plays nearly on tron LE no wear, probably the same on my IM 2000 plays maybe more no wear, SM with painted shooter lane no wear or cracks in paint 500 games played. It's probably over kill but I do about 10 coats!

Oh Cliffy why did you have to go and tell me you make a shooter lane protector for Tron that fits IM and SM, might aswell buy 3 of them now which will nicely go with my SM, IM and Tron ramp protectors, yeah I surrender take my money Cliffy

#27 11 years ago

Any images Cliffy of shooter lane protectors that protect the groove and shooter lane itself? Or is the above lockout hole protector Referred to as shooter lane protector by some? Sorry if that's a stupid question just want to double check before surrendering you more of my money
Thanks again Cliffy for your protective work.

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

Thanks! It's being tested now on AC/DC, FGY, LOTR. I know it fits perfectly on Tron, IM, SM and SP. Likely fits many more. I would love to have it tested on Avatar, WoF, WPT, RBION, CSI, 24, BTDK...

I'm going to order a couple Cliffy for my Tron, SM and IM, I can test them on BDK and Avatar soon as they arrive so can let you know. Should order by end of weekend.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

Most excellent, Jon, thanks! Please email your address now to [email protected] so I can ship today. Pay later. I just want to get these out and tested.

Hi Cliffy email sent, there was a couple other items I wanted for myself and few local pinheads I've listed in email, if it's too much I was planning on making order on Sunday midnight (00:00am Monday) payday. So let me know either way Cliffy and huge thank you for offering me to pay later.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

No problems Jon- thanks again and please get these fitted and marked up as needed asap

Got your email, emailed you back Cliffy, as soon as these arrive and I have them in hand I will fit them to the listed games and as many others as I can. Will installed and do an image/photo for each game before and after and email them to you for your reference/site. Big thanks again Cliffy and I will speak to you Sunday.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

so is there any reason to not think the cliffy will fit Xmen? seems like all the games of late have been the same.

I should be able to test one of Cliffys eject protectors on an xmen pro once they arrive so if no1 else confirms it hopefully I can.

#99 11 years ago
Quoted from goodgameslover:

I personally apply some clear varnish normally used for stairs. They are very durable. I apply 3 to 4 coats, and after its dry i apply a stealthprotector over it to be sure. No wear so far or dents on any of my pins.

Propelled metal vs varnish and some mylar, I'll put my money on the metal winning that one eventually. They don't make bullet proof vests out of varnish and mylar for a reason

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-shooter-lane-already-starting-to-wear-after-200-plays?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.