Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20120507_214604.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 11 years ago

So this is how free speech dies. Robin is this the rating system becomes accurate, just do away with anyones opinion that differs from the MAJORITY! WOW what a disgusting development this is! I stand behind my ratings, why because they are MY OPINION. I personaly find the modern offering of Stern games REpulsive, cheap ( in the quality not price thats a whole nother factor of disgust), uninspired art and crap themes.

Quoted from robin:This often happen with new pins, the same way it happens with new movies on for example the IMDB (movie database):
    1) first come the fans, early adopters, NIB buyers etc
    2) then follows a top 10 ranking - drawing a lot of attention
    3) then comes the countermovement - people who don't like the game as much as the fans
    4) eventually it will settle where it belongs.
    TRON LE just moved to stage 3. The great thing about this is that it also acts a bit like a honey pot. It makes it easier for me to find troll voters and dis-approve them from the ratings system. Trust me when I say that ratings ARE being monitored.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hyperion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-ratings-the-next-top-pin?tu=Hyperion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.