5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Stretch7
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hey all. What is the current value of the LE AC\DC's? I've got a guy very interested in my LTBR.

#2 5 years ago

I just sold my perfect one that I bought NIB with superbands, shaker, cannon mod, and a few tasteful other mods for 9500

It was perfect just like it was pulled out of the box with less than 300 total plays all documented and added up by during each code update. Said like 125 plays when I sold it

#3 5 years ago

I believe you'd get more value out of a trade.

#4 5 years ago

Got $11k for my BIB, turned around and bought a new AC/DC Luci vault and put the remainder down on an Iron Maiden LE best thing I ever did .

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Got $11k for my BIB, turned around and bought a new AC/DC Luci vault and put the remainder down on an Ion Maiden LE best thing I ever did .

Must be catchy..... I did the exact same thing except the extra I put in my pocket

That puts me at only 3.7k out of pocket for my AcDc.

#6 5 years ago

I would be asking around the 10k mark for mine if i sold it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-market-value- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.