(Topic ID: 10772)

AC/DC LE Back Glass Pic - Now with Prem Too!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPG
    arnieacdc.jpg
    ACDC-LE-Backglasses.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Just got this in a email and thought I would share!

ACDC-LE-Backglasses.JPGACDC-LE-Backglasses.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Wow, Angus is very clearly the feature of this game.. They don't look too bad.

#3 12 years ago

On the "let their be rock" BG, one would think Stern would have chosen a better picture. He looks like a goof with that outfit...and what is the part of the Pin you see first and/or from afar? Just my humble opinion.

#4 12 years ago

I'll take one of each!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

On the "let their be rock" BG, one would think Stern would have chosen a better picture. He looks like a goof with that outfit...and what is the part of the Pin you see first and/or from afar? Just my humble opinion.

Inst that how he usually looks? It's kind of his thing.

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Wow, Angus is very clearly the feature of this game..

I thought they would feature the band a bit more with the backglass since the face takes up most of the pro's playfield. Even when Angus is the most polarized member they took it a bit far IMO. I don't think they look bad I just think Stern could use a little help in their art department. I guess you can't please everyone though. I really am nit picking both look pretty good and bet they will look better in person.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

He looks like a goof with that outfit...

What are you talking about? He is known for that outfit.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

WTF are you talking about?

That's a classic AC/DC image.

#9 12 years ago

Susan Boyle has really let herself go....

#11 12 years ago

Of course Angus is the central figure of this pin, he's the central figure of the band too. He always has been, and always will be. And he's been wearing the schoolboy uniform since the 70's. It's his stage get up!

#12 12 years ago

Poor Phil gets the shaft in that LTBR backglass.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Poor Phil gets the shaft in that LTBR backglass.

Hey you're right. He's not there at all. I like the Back in Black glass a lot. The pics are directly from that era in their younger days. Classic.

#14 12 years ago

I like 'em both much better than the PRO version.

#15 12 years ago

I played the pro, if you love ACDC and pinball you'll dig this game!!

#16 12 years ago

I like em

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

I "humbly" popped my eyes out at this comment.

#18 12 years ago

I odered my Let There be Rock a week and a half ago. I cant wait
    And YA!!! That is what Angus wears for the concerts.. wouldnt want it any other way...

#19 12 years ago

I'm just glad that ol' Arnie didn't get his mug on yet another BG.

arnieacdc.jpgarnieacdc.jpg

#20 12 years ago

There's still a chance for ah-nold, Expendables 2 is on the way, we could get Dolph on that backglass too.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Deaconblooze said:Wow, Angus is very clearly the feature of this game..

I thought they would feature the band a bit more with the backglass since the face takes up most of the pro's playfield. I don't think they look bad I just think Stern could use a little help in their art department. I guess you can't please everyone though...

Lower playfield in Premium/LE is a hell fire. No face.

#22 12 years ago

LOVE the BIB

#23 12 years ago

The BIB backglass looks fairly decent, but the LTBR backglass doesn't look too hot IMO. That said, I'm sure fans of the band will like them which is all that really matters.

#24 12 years ago

I got to see the LTBR today up close and it is a very stunning backglass. Did not see BIB. Both look great in my opinion.

#25 12 years ago

BIBLE best for sure but if not an AC/DC fan this has become easier to pass on.

Love playing it but not to own as not AC/DC fan.

#26 12 years ago

Not sure which one I like better? I do like both though ..

Jim

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Not sure which one I like better? I do like both though ..
    Jim

Same here. I like the BiB a bit better though because it's very close to the liner pictures from the album. It is Back in Black after all. They both look sweet though. Wish i jumped on one earlier

#28 12 years ago

I'm getting excited... bible looks good.

#29 12 years ago

I have a LtbR LE on order and was afraid it would look bad. Now i think both are great and I like the LtbR one a bit better. Great ^^

#30 12 years ago

I think both backglasses are fantastic! I have a BIBLE on the way and am very happy with everything I have seen so far--can't wait for the release...!

#31 12 years ago

meh

#32 12 years ago

Both backglasses look better than the Pro version.

#33 12 years ago

Love both backglasses. Glad I got LTBR!

-Craig

#34 12 years ago

Both Backglasses are great!!!!!

But for me the LtbR one rocks.
    Have you seen, that you could see the faces of the fans? Thats because
    Angus stands in the middle of the crowd. Thats why he is so big! And
    if you watch "Live at River Plate" it captures the feel of "Let there
    be Rock"^^. It Looks 3D. The point of view is direct in front of Angus
    in the middle of the fans.
    I don't know a better way to capture the feel of this song as this picture does.

"There was fifteen million fingers
    Learnin' how to play
    And you could hear the fingers pickin'
    And this is what they had to say

Let there be light, sound, drums, 'n guitar, ah
    Let there be rock"

What is AC/DC without their fans? Angus in the crowd of fans! Oh man
    I'm happy that I ordered the LtbR LE!

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Wow, Angus is very clearly the feature of this game.. They don't look too bad.

uhh because Angus is the feature of AC/DC

#36 12 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

uhh because Angus is the feature of AC/DC

And it is Angus and Malcolm's band !

Jim

#37 12 years ago

Something very Sterny about it.

I would have loved if the whole backglass looked like a big amplifier with a steel ACDC logo across it.

#38 12 years ago

Can I be so excited about the pin, but so turned off by the theme? Don't really like the group at all, but with all the bells and whistles that BIBLE has, I can hardly wait. Sort of like WOZ. I never, ever would have picked the theme. But the pin they're making from it seems incredible.

#39 12 years ago

I feel the same Doc. I like some of the songs but, not into them much. I am tempted even to get a pro for that matter. It just looks fun.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

WTF are you talking about?

That's a classic AC/DC image.

+1 There is no AC/DC without Angus!!!!!

#41 12 years ago

They both look good...I like the LTBR a little better....congrats to those who bought!

#42 12 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

On the "let their be rock" BG, one would think Stern would have chosen a better picture. He looks like a goof with that outfit...and what is the part of the Pin you see first and/or from afar? Just my humble opinion. []

It might not have been Stern's decision. The license holder may have had a say in it and what gets used.

LTG

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

jwwhite15 said:On the "let their be rock" BG, one would think Stern would have chosen a better picture. He looks like a goof with that outfit...and what is the part of the Pin you see first and/or from afar? Just my humble opinion. []
    It might not have been Stern's decision. The license holder may have had a say in it and what gets used.
    LTG

Agree. If you license you do not have free reign.

They are not bad if you are an AC/DC fan. I thought about getting a Pro but ultimately they are too expensive now.

#44 12 years ago

Here is the Back Glass for Premium

ACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPGACDC-LE-PremiumTranslite.JPG

#45 12 years ago

I like the premium a whole lot better! Very Cool......

#46 12 years ago

The premium looks really great. Love it.

#47 12 years ago

The premium backglass looks infinitely better than either of the LE's. Much better composition and color choices.

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The premium backglass looks infinitely better than either of the LE's. Much better composition and color choices.

Big +1 on that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-back-glass-pic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.