Trollspray.jpg
images-1.jpeg
HOLY_Scips.gif
socket.JPG
SPI-ACDC-PremiumLE-LObandstand.jpg
Resize.jpg
64307_10150641076059244_821232144_n.jpg
SPI-ACDC-PremiumLEpf1-030112-039.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 12 years ago

Only thing that comes to mind is they waaaaay undersold the LE.
So another model is coming out with Copper/Black colored trim. For Those About To Rock !

acdc-for_those_about_to_rock-frontal1..jpgacdc-for_those_about_to_rock-frontal1..jpg

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Only thing that comes to mind is they waaaaay undersold the LE.
So another model is coming out with Copper/Black colored trim. For Those About To Rock !

Attachments acdc-for_those_about_to_rock-frontal1..jpg (169.3 KB, 0 downloads) 38 minutes old [x]

I meant "oversold". Regardless, this is speculation and no way is there any news or inside info on this. But this model would be cool. The cannon side trim fits this model

#60 12 years ago

I did however get a message from Stern, the pics should be up in the morning that we all have been waiting for.

#68 12 years ago

First pic of the under playfield.

acdcunder.jpgacdcunder.jpg

#72 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

The rumor I heard is true , look at the translight. The LTBR guys might be upset ?
Jim

What are you talking about ? The pic above is the premium.

#75 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There are going to be some pissed off dudes at the Texas Pinball Festival if they delay the LE until April. They were offering a nice discount to locals that wanted to buy LEs, have them delivered to TPF for free-play, and take them home on Sunday.
This, coupled with the fact that one of the two Pro models unboxed last Friday at the release party here had the canon break completely, on the second game out of the box, leads me to do some significant eye rolling at Stern again.

There are already LE's and premiums made. I think there will be no problem getting 4 games to the TX show for this in late March.

#77 12 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

If the rumor is a delay, I hardly think this Is bad news. No distributor should be promising a delivery date. If they did that is the distributors fault not Sterns. JJP stated his game would be done by Dec. Tron was late, Transformers was late. Let Stern build their machines and let them do it right.

This is true, that's the news I just got. No surprise and no big deal.

My dist. says early April for delivery (tentative). That's fine with me.

#141 12 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Did they get their inspiration for the moving band from EMs created 40-50 years ago??? Sorry for the hate but this looks shocking. Too cheap and tacky imo..

Looks great !

Steve says this:
An Animated Bandstand with all band members rocking and swaying back and forth, the
drummer raises and lowers his drumsticks, and Angus' leg kicks out like he is doing the duck
walk. It's like a 4-inch tall by 10-inch long Swiss music box mechanism, and makes people
smile! It's just cool! It always rocks in time with the music.

#148 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

They should have made the inserts orange so they blended better.

Quote from the press release....

We also have 16 multicolor LEDs under clear inserts in key positions! This means that when the three lane change lights above the 3 lanes are green, the lanes light a lock! When they are
amber, they can light Extra Ball! When they are purple, completing them can award an instant
multiball! Shots can be many things, and the colors will lead you through what you need to do!
We are very excited about this.

#156 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I would like to see a custom AC/DC topper.

I got Matt McKee on it

#161 12 years ago

Much needed in this thread

Trollspray.jpgTrollspray.jpg

#162 12 years ago

kwiKimart said:I would like to see a custom AC/DC topper.
I got Matt McKee on it

This is what I got planned with red horn flashers.

101_5460.JPG101_5460.JPG hornhat.jpghornhat.jpg

#164 12 years ago

This is a great AC/DC top.....per

imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_3.jpg

#176 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.
Looking for LTBR only.

$6700-6900 from various dealers that's preorder before shipping. You won't find that now.

#180 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

MN -- anywhere to go to bridge that gap?
A $800 jump sure seems like a lot but I guess the laws of supply and demand are in place.

You had to get an order locked in Jan for the good price when Dist. were placing stock orders. Every dealer HAD to take a premium model WITH an LE so LE's were soaked up quick. Not to mention 1/3 of the LE's went overseas so not many left here in the states.

Supply and demand, and since there is no powerball in AC/DC LE it falls into my "Stern LE investment" category. Prices only go up

#186 12 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

mnpinball said:kapper said:does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.
Looking for LTBR only.
$6700-6900 from various dealers that's preorder before shipping. You won't find that now.
BLACK_ROSE said:I talked w/ a Friend on another Forum, he has the BibLE on order , said he ordered his Month's ago for $ 6895.00 ( not includ-n Ship'n ) and I'm NOT 4-Sure he told me the Truth either .. I did catch a Slight stutter when he spoke the price..
» YouTube video
Sounds about right.. My price beat that =) Then again my price beat everyone, I'm told by 3-4 people.

I had my order placed in Nov. I got a great deal

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

16,500 (Firm)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-and-prem?tu=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.