Trollspray.jpg
images-1.jpeg
HOLY_Scips.gif
socket.JPG
SPI-ACDC-PremiumLE-LObandstand.jpg
Resize.jpg
64307_10150641076059244_821232144_n.jpg
SPI-ACDC-PremiumLEpf1-030112-039.JPG
There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 12 years ago

That colour changing LED feature is pretty innovative, actually..

#152 12 years ago

I would like to see a custom AC/DC topper.

#153 12 years ago

looks sweet.

#154 12 years ago

Everything looks buttoned up, except for the lower PF eye's/mouth inserts...there is just so many options out there to take the squared edges off of those inserts, and they went with a standard rectangle - perfect example, how good would those inserts look with a perforated covering that only showed the LED's underneath when they are illuminated (similar to the idea that they have for motorcycle helmet visor decals), and carried the flame all the way through the lower PF?

But either way, I love the looks the flames add to the game on the lower PF.

#155 12 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Hmmm if it was built for the band during the 70s and the 80s then you would have had Bon Scott in there as well

Bon Scott was one of the greatest singers of all time, but he hasn't been in the band for 33 years!

======

Although, it would be fun if Stern did a LE "Hell ain't a bad place to be" Bon Scott edition.

With a total production run of 6 machines - one for every year he was in the band.

#156 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I got Matt McKee on it

#157 12 years ago

The Flame Tunnel does lOOk Cool !!

#158 12 years ago

Is there any video footage of a AC/DC Pro with decent sound?

#160 12 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I have a pro on my showroom floor but my camera dosnt do video, and my phone the sound wont be that good

#161 12 years ago

Much needed in this thread

Trollspray.jpgTrollspray.jpg

#162 12 years ago

kwiKimart said:I would like to see a custom AC/DC topper.
I got Matt McKee on it

This is what I got planned with red horn flashers.

101_5460.JPG101_5460.JPG hornhat.jpghornhat.jpg

#163 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ohh MAN ,, I'm Feeling Alot Better after seeing the Actual Pict's ,, The Prem- & LE's are Awesome.. The Pro is Killer too.. Listening to some of the BAD Stern Critic's here can Really Depress ya..
( You Know who Ya Are ) I Want my Premium PRONTO .. Thanxx for the New Pict's Guy's..
But I don't Understand WHY Stern want's to do Export's 1st.. WHY ???? What's it Gonna be Mid April or May before i get My Premium......

Attachments HOLY_Scips.gif (19.3 KB, 0 downloads) 1 day old

Come on man, You know why they're shipping AC/DC out to Australia & Scottland first :^P

#164 12 years ago

This is a great AC/DC top.....per

imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_3.jpg

#165 12 years ago

Im up loading one now. Mine has Flipper Fid Sys. I play it loud

Cool goodie bag too.

2012-03-01_18.32.17.jpg2012-03-01_18.32.17.jpg 2012-03-01_23.46.32.jpg2012-03-01_23.46.32.jpg

#166 12 years ago

ACDC is ageless. My 3 year old playing. This is how the pin makes you feel!!

#167 12 years ago

LOL that is an awesome video, well done..

#168 12 years ago

Hmmm now that I think of it I react the same way when I lose a ball too!

#169 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Pro is Killer too.. Listening to some of the BAD Stern Critic's here can Really Depress ya..
( You Know who Ya Are ) I Want my Premium PRONTO .. Thanxx for the New Pict's Guy's..

BR you are gonna love the sound that comes from this game!
They had a AC/DC PRO at the Louisville Arcade Expo,It was cranked up and the sound was AWESOME,especially the train whistle(COOL).

#170 12 years ago

My wife Picked me up a AC/DC DogTag .. I'll put the Tag on mine when it Arrives ..
Scooter , I'm planning on having a Flipper Fidelity Sound system on mine .. That should help too..

002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 001.JPG001.JPG

#171 12 years ago

does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.

Looking for LTBR only.

#172 12 years ago

The LTBR cabinet looks best I reckon although all the backglasses are awful with the Premium being the best of a bad bunch. They should've just gone with graphics like they did on the cabinet.

#173 12 years ago

I talked w/ a Friend on another Forum, he has the BibLE on order from a Dist- in NC , said he ordered his Month's ago for $ 6895.00 ( not includ-n Ship'n ) and I'm NOT 4-Sure he told me the Truth either .. I did catch a Slight stutter when he spoke the price..

#174 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.
Looking for LTBR only.

I got my LTBR for $7340 + $250 for shipping.

#175 12 years ago

Thanks Letthereberock! That is a little less than I've been offered and I'm with that as long as I'm not totally being taken advantage of.

$6,900 seems like an amazing price. I'm not in that ballpark!

#176 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Looking for LTBR only.

$6700-6900 from various dealers that's preorder before shipping. You won't find that now.

#178 12 years ago

MN -- anywhere to go to bridge that gap?

A $800 jump sure seems like a lot but I guess the laws of supply and demand are in place.

#179 12 years ago

A Bible pre sold on ebay for 8k free shipping and LTBRLE are for sale there too .

Jim

#180 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

MN -- anywhere to go to bridge that gap?
A $800 jump sure seems like a lot but I guess the laws of supply and demand are in place.

You had to get an order locked in Jan for the good price when Dist. were placing stock orders. Every dealer HAD to take a premium model WITH an LE so LE's were soaked up quick. Not to mention 1/3 of the LE's went overseas so not many left here in the states.

Supply and demand, and since there is no powerball in AC/DC LE it falls into my "Stern LE investment" category. Prices only go up

#181 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

kapper said:does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.
Looking for LTBR only.
$6700-6900 from various dealers that's preorder before shipping. You won't find that now.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I talked w/ a Friend on another Forum, he has the BibLE on order , said he ordered his Month's ago for $ 6895.00 ( not includ-n Ship'n ) and I'm NOT 4-Sure he told me the Truth either .. I did catch a Slight stutter when he spoke the price..
» YouTube video

Sounds about right.. My price beat that =) Then again my price beat everyone, I'm told by 3-4 people.

#182 12 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Thanks Letthereberock! That is a little less than I've been offered and I'm with that as long as I'm not totally being taken advantage of.
$6,900 seems like an amazing price. I'm not in that ballpark!

Your best bet at this point would be to get a premium, we can get more of those so its not a risk selling you one.. Hit me up if you want a price, I'm sold out of LTBR's and only have 4 BIBLE's left of my entire order.

#183 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

A Bible pre sold on ebay for 8k free shipping and LTBRLE are for sale there too .
Jim

I'll sell you my BIB LE for $8,000---who needs eBay? For that price, I'll deliver it to your home!

#184 12 years ago
Quoted from WNflyer:

I'll sell you my BIB LE for $8,000---who needs eBay? For that price, I'll deliver it to your home!

Thanks Randy . Have you considered that I will be in possession of your game first ? You may have to pay more to get it now ..

Jim

#185 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You may have to pay more to get it now ..
Jim

Excellent point. Bring on the AC/DC \m/

#186 12 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

mnpinball said:kapper said:does anyone know what the original pre-sale price was for the LE's and what they are going for know -- if you can find any.
Looking for LTBR only.
BLACK_ROSE said:I talked w/ a Friend on another Forum, he has the BibLE on order , said he ordered his Month's ago for $ 6895.00 ( not includ-n Ship'n ) and I'm NOT 4-Sure he told me the Truth either .. I did catch a Slight stutter when he spoke the price..
» YouTube video
Sounds about right.. My price beat that =) Then again my price beat everyone, I'm told by 3-4 people.

I had my order placed in Nov. I got a great deal

#187 12 years ago

Just received this info from PinGame Journal. LE update quotes from Steve Ritchie:

“It’s Sunday, the fourth of March at 4:52 pm and I’m here at Stern STILL WORKING! I want to leave no stone unturned to make these games their best. We have about 30 games built but they’re not finished yet. It’s now all about the little things: I’m designing red “horn” plastics to fit between the lower and upper playfields that will cover the LED so you don’t see the bare light in the horns. Also, I have been asking Lyman to make a mini golf shot using the Bell. Make the bell swing with the magnet and then entice the player to shoot the hole behind it.

You won't believe how cool the LE and Premiums look when they’re all lit up! Some people here have been saying that the game has the best lighting ever on a factory machine. There are more than 140 LEDs. We have established four general illumination zones and I have spread red, blue and white DOUBLE LEDs around the board, so the entire playfield can be red, white, blue or any combination, as well as lighting up the lower playfield (dare I say ... HELL?) all red or off. All zones have 100 dimness levels! I can’t wait until people get to see these games!"

Sounds like Stern isn't trying to rush this one out before making some minor tweaks. Excellent...!

#188 12 years ago

the topic of newer pins being not as good,cheaply made etc has come up often.to this i have to say, can you design and mass produce a game that we pinheads can afford to buy nib?
its called put up or shut up.thank god for stern,jjp and ben heck/jpop.

#189 12 years ago

Love to see JPOPs latest game....

#190 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Find one of those Mcfarlane toys of Angus under a sort of AC/DC arch thing. Its actually pretty bad ass. They make a few cool rock style action figures, not just the sports figures. It would make a cool topper IMO.

#191 12 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Just received this info from PinGame Journal. LE update quotes from Steve Ritchie:

Thanks for posting this, it explains why it’s all quiet on the delivery front. I can wait if it means they are sorting all the little details out. It sounds super cool!

#192 12 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

“It’s Sunday, the fourth of March at 4:52 pm and I’m here at Stern STILL WORKING! I want to leave no stone unturned to make these games their best. We have about 30 games built but they’re not finished yet. It’s now all about the little things: I’m designing red “horn” plastics to fit between the lower and upper playfields that will cover the LED so you don’t see the bare light in the horns. Also, I have been asking Lyman to make a mini golf shot using the Bell. Make the bell swing with the magnet and then entice the player to shoot the hole behind it.

You won't believe how cool the LE and Premiums look when they’re all lit up! Some people here have been saying that the game has the best lighting ever on a factory machine. There are more than 140 LEDs. We have established four general illumination zones and I have spread red, blue and white DOUBLE LEDs around the board, so the entire playfield can be red, white, blue or any combination, as well as lighting up the lower playfield (dare I say ... HELL?) all red or off. All zones have 100 dimness levels! I can’t wait until people get to see these games!"

Sounds like Stern isn't trying to rush this one out before making some minor tweaks. Excellent...!

Great story!
Now Steve get done with it and get started on Star Trek!

2 weeks later
#193 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

kwiKimart said:I would like to see a custom AC/DC topper.
I got Matt McKee on it

This is what I got planned with red horn flashers.

Attachments hornhat.jpg (43.8 KB, 0 downloads) 2 weeks old 101_5460.JPG (171.6 KB, 0 downloads) 2 weeks old

Any update on the topper?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
16,500 (Firm)
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-le-and-prem/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.