• Latest reply 6 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_353a9 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Ive reviewed two rules sheets and poked around here looking to understand how you cash in on the jackpot that builds at the bottom of the display. In one rulesheet it said while in TNT mode, you cash in on the jackpot at the 1st multi-ball and then-after every 3, but it didnt cash when I tried. I find when Im playing Ill hear "Jackpot", but I have no idea what I did for that?? Can anyone help?

#2 6 years ago

I am assuming you're talking about the song jackpot? You cash this in by lighting the canon (fire lanes), and then loading the canon (right ramp), and firing at the center drop.

#3 6 years ago

Copied from my post in another thread..

There's some good info about this here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rules-questions/page/5

My short explanation:

#of Jackpots to score Song Bonus) Album - Songs

1) TNT -TNT
3) LTBR - Let there be Rock / Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be / Whole Lotta Rosie
5) H2H - Highway To Hell
6) BIB - Hells Bells / Back In Black / You Shook Me All Night Long
7) For Those About to Rock We Salute You - For Those About to Rock
12) The Razors edge - Thunderstruck
15) Black Ice - Rock ‘N’ Roll Train / War Machine

The above is just for album mb, The order for tour is similar, though the shot number may vary. Basically, the songs are awarded in chronological order by album (or tour). A good strategy when you have a hefty Song Jackpot (SJ) built is to start something early in the chronology. In album MB, I usually start TNT, since you're also getting points for the drop targets. I basically limit it to a simple strategy. Before I start Album mb, if I like my SJ, I start TNT and then mb. If I don't, I start BIB and then mb. The latter lets you build your SJ before collecting it in the form of a Song Bonus...

Song Bonus is the SAME value as the SJ..except it does not reset. So, you could collect your SB at 20m, and shortly after, collect a SJ of 25m. After you collect the SB, your SJ will continue to build. But, after you collect your SJ, your SJ will reset. Because of that, It's a good idea to collect your SB first, in most cases.

Sorry, I've had some scotch, and I refuse to proofread.

#4 6 years ago

This jackpot total, circled in red and green. How do you cash in on this?

IMG_353a9 (resized).jpgIMG_353a9 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

2 ways...

As a SONG JACKPOT - as Robotoes noted (light fire lanes x3 and shoot right ramp to load cannon - then shoot at the bolt drop target). After collecting it will reset.

As a SONG BONUS - as my long-winded explanation explains - during MB you can hit the jackpot shot the number of times to correspond to the tour or album the song you're currently in corresponds to. Collecting in this way DOES NOT reset the jackpot total.

#6 6 years ago

Well, now I'm not sure if you're talking about the song jackpot or the MB jackpot. The MB jackpot would be collected at the bell, I'm pretty sure..

#7 6 years ago

He's talking about the Song Jackpot. Complete the fire lanes three times, load the cannon and shoot. That's it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-jackpots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.