Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 464 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo(5).JPG
    acdc.jpg
    acdc_pinball_033.JPG
    acdc_pinball_023.JPG
    acdc_pinball_019.JPG
    acdc_pinball_010.JPG
    IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2398.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    2012-06-22_17.32.13.jpg
    phonepics143.jpg
    daa0b6daa92e20cb00c2f9449cb6be61.jpg
    IMG_0808small.jpg
    photo.JPG
    2012-03-01_18.09.30.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

I have the premium. I'm in my first week and very happy. I really like the choice of songs. I also like the way it shows you the key shots of the song/mode by dimming the GI and lighting the mode specific targets when choosing the song. As soon as you shoot the ball, the playfiled lights up as normal. I really like the variety of gadgets and sounds. Bell, Train, TNT, Band, Cannon, lower PF. It has a family mode option and can seperate volume on voice and songs.

Currently, the cannon only scores when shooting one target bank. I'm hoping that opens up in later modes or new software code.

I had a white LED roll down my pf from near the pop bumbers and I have no idea where it came from. So far, I have not regretted it at all. It's a very nice game.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoBlue:

Probably because of the new and improved sound and lights. When LCD pins come out they will probably the most popular.

It certainly has a lot to do with it. So if you don't like the music, I cant say I would reccommend it. I can't say I was ever a hardcore ACDC fan, but I'm not a Trekkie either and love my STTNG. People that dislilke Star Trek, usually dont like the pin. Those that like Star Trek or those that are neutral, usually like it.

#46 11 years ago

Songs will always be a debate. I agree on shoot to thrill and dirty deeds for sure. With only a little more computer you could have those as an attract mode. Still, a really nice step forward on the incorporation of music into a pinball machine.

#142 11 years ago

I have MM, SM and ACDC Premium (yeah I know I'm lucky) and I like all of them. None of them blows away the other. Whats really fun is that they each have their own cool things. They do have a lot less negatives than most pins, hardly any.

None of them are as awesome as my STTNG anyway!

#158 11 years ago

It just fun. When you walk up to it and hear "Back in Black" belting out of it and see all the lights etc it makes you smile. Play a few games and cool stuff happens so you want to play again.

1 week later
    #339 11 years ago

Installed a shaker yesterday in my Premium. I have had the saker in a box for several weeks and wanted to play the game for a while without it. It's nice. I haven't had it in long enough to say home run but I'm not a total shaker fanboy. I don't have it in my older games that didn't come with them as an option.

Also, I updated to the 1.52. So far, looking good. Still getting 95% of the play in the game room after several weeks.

#407 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is how I feel. I can't get enough of Tron and have XMen on order...but really want to play AC/DC . . . by all accounts it sounds like a top game. If it is as good as Tron I would pick up a premium sometime, but I'd want to play it first.

Well come on up!

You're the man getting x-men. When is pinball day?

#408 11 years ago

oops double post

#440 11 years ago

I ordered a AC/DC Premium yesterday. It will be my first NIB pin, so I am very excited about it.
    Should be here sometime next week.

You will really enjoy it. NIB is a great experience. Should you decide to add it, shaker install is a breeze with the pre-drilled cabinet. My 5 yr old did mine.

IMG_2395.JPGIMG_2395.JPG IMG_2398.JPGIMG_2398.JPG IMG_2399.JPGIMG_2399.JPG IMG_2402.JPGIMG_2402.JPG

#447 11 years ago

I got the shaker from Trent Augenstein who also sold me the game. I didn't look closely at the invoice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-is-phenominal?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.