8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lyn56hTrFM1r65iaeo1_500.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Why don't you like to stack MBs?

#52 8 years ago

I put this condensed rule chart together a while back......not completely finished, but covers the major stuff....might be helpful.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rules-condensed-version

#53 8 years ago

I just found out about the loop, target, and combo jackpots. these are achieved after hitting 15 loops, 10 target banks, and 20 combos. these are collected at the cannon. I have seen on videos that it is possible to reach a song jackpot cannon, and also have these other jackpots completed and ready too. so you could have multiple cannon shots in a row for substantial jackpots.

Here is my question:

How are the various jackpots determined (loop, target, and combo) is it always a set amount? or can that amount be increased some how before you collect it?

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Why don't you like to stack MBs?

In a home environment, it can be fun trying to get them all stacked. In a tournament setting, it's usually too risky. If you know you just need to make a couple more shots to light another MB, then you might go for it. It's a real bummer when you've got Jam and Album lit and you drain your last ball trying to get Tour lit... makes me want to tear my hair out! Done that too many times.... So now, even at home, I start up a multiball as soon as I can. My games are longer that way, and my scores consistently higher.

I'm also not a fan of the "Hells Bells all day" strategy. Maybe it works for some, but I find I get better scores by switching songs (other favs of mine are Thunderstruck, War Machine, Whole Lotta Rosie....). There's really only a couple that are real stinkers... and I think someone already mentioned those. Note that completed songs increase the starting value of your song bonus (and add a bit to your end-of-ball bonus too). Plus there's also the chance you could make it to the elusive Encore....

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I put this condensed rule chart together a while back......not completely finished, but covers the major stuff....might be helpful.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-rules-condensed-version

I just printed that to keep by my game, thanks!

1 week later
#56 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Goal now is to break 200M.

Today was the day! 226M! Now to break 300M.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Today was the day! 226M! Now to break 300M.

Nice. Good job.

2 weeks later
#58 8 years ago

Here's a way to Jam your way to 1.5billion. Lol

YouTube muted the sound though.

2 weeks later
#59 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

You gotta play a shit ton to notice these little things.

Or keep your eye on the credit dot

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-gameplay-for-dummies/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.