1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pekilica.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2978 5 years ago

Why sounds are missing if at least once sound request number missing?And how i can add them?

#2979 5 years ago

Is there more versions except v6.60 for pinball browser still?

#2982 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

You can't add sound requests.
Which sound request is missing ? in which game ?

For wheel of fortune there's missing requests 27-35 so no music files there.And for shrek there's missing request 411 and some mores(i didn't remember them)

#2983 5 years ago

And where's the messeges"Each shot changes Fiona, Shrek and donkey forms in...","Potion problems","Each shot will explain ogres to donkey who do not understand in.."and "Ogres are onions"messages for shrek?

#2984 5 years ago

Plus why i can't change longer sounds?

#2988 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

That, I can't tell because I don't know the game well enough.
Most often, the callouts are somewhere in the sound-scripts list.

But i haven't seen that messages callouts(if you mean that, messages)never for any firmware

#2989 5 years ago

Plus why i can't open spk firmwares?I open it and computer just blocks

#2990 5 years ago

I would really want to get more messages for shrek,i wanna customize them

#2991 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

That, I can't tell because I don't know the game well enough.
Most often, the callouts are somewhere in the sound-scripts list.

But i haven't seen that messages callouts(if you mean that, messages)never for any firmware at sound page

#2992 5 years ago

And what's the export for sound?

#2994 5 years ago

Ok

#2995 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

I'm not sure if you are talking about sound callouts or text messages.

Talking about both,but i know now callouts are sounds

#2996 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

- Sound export : What are the differences between the free and the registered version ?

But i in this section can see just why sounds can not be exported,not what means that"Export"

#2997 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Why can't I change the duration of a sound ?
The sound track duration cannot be changed. If your file is too long, it will be cut; if it is too short, there will be no sound for the remaining time. Internal structures are too complex to allow this kind of modification (a sound-request is generally made of several sound-scripts; each sound-script can be split into several sound-fragments...); Use the embedded sound editor (or Audacity) to adjust your sounds.
More info here

But there's a mini way:If you have bandicam on your pc,you can activate bandicam recording and play that sound you wanna split duration during recording.After ending,if that sound you want to change are shorter than 10s,you can import that sound with duration shorter

#2998 5 years ago

What are the differences between the free and the registered version ?
In the free version, the restrictions are :
- Sounds that are longer than 10s cannot be imported.

#2999 5 years ago

Can we do that?Because i still not doning to open spk firmwares,can someone who can insert them record iron maiden high score music and send there to i can listen?

#3000 5 years ago

Why nobody listen to me?

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I think the language barrier is a problem for me. I don't understand the problem you're describing, so I'm unable to suggest a solution.
Maybe if you say what your native language is someone here who also knows that language would be more helpful?

Sorry,but i suspect language isn't problem.I can't open it with none language

#3007 5 years ago

Sorry i disagree

#3010 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

He is saying we have a hard time helping because many of us only speak English and you clearly speak another language as your native tongue. Where are you from?
Odakle dolazite?
Odakle ste?
Odkud jste?
Hvor er du fra?
Waar komt u vandaan?
Mistä olet kotoisin?
D'où êtes-vous ?
Woher kommen Sie?
Hová valósi Ön?
Da dove vieni?
出身はどこですか?
شما اهل کجا هستيد؟
¿De dónde es usted?
munglIj nuq

From english

#3023 5 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

But he said he was "From english"!

But why we just do not do it easy?Someone who can open spike firmwares may to record iron maiden high score music and send there to i can listen.I'm beggining to think that license is requirement for spk.s with things what oga83 writed in FAQ,but language is surely not problem for spikes

#3024 5 years ago

I'll however keep trying to open spk firmwares,but all the same you record this and send there

#3025 5 years ago

Where's the video?

#3026 5 years ago

You don't recorded it,errr......

#3027 5 years ago

Ok, never mind. You do not must it because you wont it

#3028 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

That happens when Stern modifies the code and a sound-request is not used any longer.
Its slot is kept so that the following sound-requests keep the same position but it has no sound-script.
In this case, Pinball Browser does not display the empty sound-request in the list.
This is exactly what happens for Shrek sound-requests #411. I have not checked WOF but it should be the same.

Yes, i founded out that: other sound scripts are hidden in 'sound scripts', 'duration ^' and 'duration V', great, but why wof musics still doesn't appear?

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

The latest version is v6.60 (from last december)

But if you understanded, i asked for the versions before v6.60. So v6.60 is only version that left on download?

#3031 5 years ago

?

#3033 5 years ago

I can't export sounds or open spk firmwares, but i think it'll be ok. Just try it, and if you fail, just come asking for help and i'll try to tip you another tip. And what's the exporting sounds? I need a license to i can do that

Added over 5 years ago:

Even i do not know what's mean exporting sounds i think you will done

#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

I've uploaded bookmarks for the music in IMDN Pro 1.04. These are the only scripts I update and haven't encountered any issues so far.
[quoted image]

You opened image file? What image?

#3036 5 years ago

Ok thanks

#3037 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

any thoughts? Think license file will fix it? or maybe I'm doing something wrong with crossover + Mac?

[quoted image]

Something similar happened to me with space jam whitestar firmware. I think it cannot be fixed. Do you only get error for this one sound, or for all? And, how you doned to open spk firmware? Please tell me

4 weeks later
#3055 5 years ago

Hey guys,
Do someone use deadpool code?
I really want to modificate that code in pinball browser, but i have to extract files to do that. But it have diagnostics messages error, and i can't
Then i used 7-zip and i doned. But now, i get some error (that error picture i will show in my post). Do someone can tell me what happens?
If someone have code, i will give him my gmail adress (on private message), and he may send me code on gmail i send, ok?
Do you think i will done or deadpool code will forever be code i can't open?
And YeOldPinPlayer sorry, i don't know how to decompress winrar file before opening when you writed that in my own topic i started. Sorry

#3056 5 years ago
bandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-03-11 23-08-58-222 (resized).jpg
#3057 5 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Oliver is the fucking man!

God, god....

#3059 4 years ago

Hey guys, do someone sometimes tried wheel of fortune code? And is music in his firmware? For me, it's not. If its there to you, then i don't know what's issue i have......

#3060 4 years ago

Hey guys, let's talk!
What is your favourite firmware you open with pinball browser?
Mine is Shrek

#3062 4 years ago

Ok, nice

#3063 4 years ago

What part is favourite to you in tron? Sounds or displays or messages? For my shrek, favourite part is sounds

#3065 4 years ago

Nice

#3066 4 years ago

Now when you are online, I have a chance.
Do you opened wheel of fortune firmware sometimes? If yes, do music was in your firmware? It isn't in mine. If it is in yours, I then don't know what's wrong with my

#3067 4 years ago

Do anyone else have music in wof firmware?

#3069 4 years ago

Oh no. So nobody have music tracks. It's stern's fault! I will communicate with them

#3070 4 years ago

I starting to hate pinball browser cause there is one firmware that missing music i REALLY like

#3072 4 years ago

Oh, I seen it now. Now its clear to me

#3073 4 years ago

Hey, guys, do someone know where I can get spooky zip files for some game to I can load zip file to pinball browser, then modify spooky firmware? I would really like to see spooky firmware sounds, displays, videos etc.

#3076 4 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

All tools for Spooky firmware are on https://www.benheck.com/

Ok thanks

#3077 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Just got tron back in the line up. It has some great custom code...I want to swap 2 songs that are on some code that was done for me about 3 years ago that I have on an old tron code. How can I swap just 2 songs but leave everything else the same?

How do you mean "Swap"?

#3079 4 years ago

Aaah, I understand. You want to delete sounds and replace it by something else. You can replace any song by some you think its good and you think it'll be good with pinball

#3080 4 years ago

Do someone knows where I can find musics from wheel of fortune pinball? If not in pb code, where I can find it somewhere else?

#3082 4 years ago

No show musics, pinball musics!

#3083 4 years ago

At least toss up or end of ball bonus tracks if I can't find any else....

#3085 4 years ago

No. In firmware maximal duration for any sound is 8s. No musics there. How didn't you checked that code?

#3086 4 years ago
bandicam 2019-04-02 20-56-52-368 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-04-02 20-56-52-368 (resized).jpg
#3087 4 years ago

Entered duration v tab to show there ISN'T music scripts

#3089 4 years ago

What's wrong with you? I am not interesed on that

#3090 4 years ago

I really want to know where music can be finded

#3093 4 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

I don't know if you are trolling us or not Pekilica .... but you do entertain me

No, I am not lying

#3094 4 years ago

But do someone know where I can find musics from pinball 2000 revenge from mars? It can't be entered in pbrowser, and that's music I also like to listen. oga83 you made program, can you please make pinball browser can open pinball 2000 roms? I would like to listen this musics and to add in my music collection

#3096 4 years ago

Hey,
I have customized few sounds for WOF 2.00 english version . And I will share code with you,
Get it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/search?q=wheel%20of%20fortune
There you click on the file you get in search from link I sent, then download code, and check it in pinball browser,
Hope you will be impressed and happy with that code

#3099 4 years ago

Guys, let's talk! Can someone who have WHEEL OF FORTUNE pinball machine to record to me Maria Marcano that says "Triple quadruple jackpot", "Double super jackpot", "Quadruple super jackpot" and all voices related to jackpot while he have trip multiball (and Maria is winner)? Thanks.
Please do not reject
When you do that, please send me on gmail: [email protected] to I can listen voices. But, make machine surely that do not have those three things during recording voice:
-Music
-Sound effects
-Bug effects

#3101 4 years ago

Thanks

#3103 4 years ago

Guys! Stern released #black knight sword of rage game and code for pro (0.91.0). Do someone tried that code with pbrowser? Do pbrowser can at all open this code? Idk really, cause my E:/ disk is full, and black knight is spike game. And, I have many files on E disk that I don't want to delete. Maybe I will found something I don't need. Anyway, do pbrowser can open this game?

#3108 4 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Opened just fine with 6.60! Wow the sounds on this game are awesome!

For black knight?

#3109 4 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Well who ever Pekilica is I am currently his biggest fan on here

Really?

#3110 4 years ago

If you are my biggest fan, then try sometimes to help me when I ask something

#3115 4 years ago

Yes, whitestar firmwares have sounds, but no musics

#3116 4 years ago

In pinball browser

#3118 4 years ago

There's pinsound, that allow you to replace sounds/musics. Visit it:https://www.pinsound.org/pinballs/

1 week later
#3122 4 years ago

Have someone got same issue when trying to open .000 firmware:
I have tested it with Aerosmith, Star Wars, And Guardians of the galaxy, and I got this error upon opening.
Do someone know how to fix this?

bandicam 2019-05-01 17-21-13-298 (resized).jpgbandicam 2019-05-01 17-21-13-298 (resized).jpg
#3126 4 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Have someone got same issue when trying to open .000 firmware:
I have tested it with Aerosmith, Star Wars, And Guardians of the galaxy, and I got this error upon opening.
Do someone know how to fix this?
[quoted image]

Help me

#3132 4 years ago

Hey @jahkub, did you done to open batman 66 .000 file with pinball browser? If so, how do you did that? For me, I can't open aerosmith, star wars and batman 66

#3133 4 years ago

Aerosmith (Premium/LE) and Star Wars (Premium/LE) are 4.0 GB when I am downloading .zip file that have .000, .001 etc. files. Batman 66 is 5 GB and first time I opened it, it did work fine. So is correctly that I can't open large files?

#3135 4 years ago

I suppose it's cause aerosmith and star wars and batman 66 takes long time to download, but files inside are 1,86 GB. Do you opened aerosmith or star wars firmware with pinball browser sometimes? If yes, can you please tell me what name of file was?

#3136 4 years ago

I am not unziping folders. I just go in folder and copy file that I need to open to directory where I am putting all codes that I want to open with pinball browser. Idk do that have something related for error when I open 000 file

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

So just picked up a first run Luci (not Vault)...but the music and such are not as clean as I've heard come out of Vault Luci's for some reason. I know the bitrate and such of the music tracks from stern are very crappy, can I use this to "upgrade" and get better quality music from the CD's of the same songs? Id have to edit the tracks I know to fit the game, but I am just tired of hearing crappy recordings on this which shouldnt be...

What's that Luci game?

#3139 4 years ago

Ok, thanks

#3140 4 years ago

I unziped aerosmith 1.07 zip file to directory, then I opened code, and I doned! Thanks alot @jahkub, you are very nice man

#3145 4 years ago

Guys, what I do actually need to do with "ffmpeg" to make videos avaible in spike firmwares? To copy it in folder where I have pinball browser? If so, I copied ffmpeg in directory where I am putting all my codes and pinball browser, and videos can't be seen still. Here's on what games I can't see videos:
Iron Maiden
Guardians of the Galaxy
Aerosmith
Deadpool
Star Wars
Munsters
Batman '66
The Beatles
Black Knight: Sword of Rage

#3147 4 years ago

Then, what "videos" tab doing in pinball browser spike roms when its empty?

#3149 4 years ago

But did you saw videos on some other firmwares? As iron maiden or star wars?

#3151 4 years ago

Have someone customized music tracks on Big Buck Hunter Pro? If yes, can someone give me some suggestion of musics for replacing tracks? I would really like to build my plan of changing audio

#3152 4 years ago

And do someone can dowload pinball browser v6.51 version from this site:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7mtia5

When I download it, I get error "This file is not commonly downloaded and may be dangerous. Someone sent me that on a private message, and told me that I can view spike videos there

#3155 4 years ago
Quoted from insx:

There are a few virus checkers that don't like Pinball Browser, are you able to disable yours?

Maybe, but I don't know how

#3156 4 years ago

Hey guys! I downloaded pinball browser v6.51 from avast application (similar to google chrome) and browser now works, and videos for spike 2 firmwares can be seen? But for some reason, they can't be change, why? And for some reason, I can't open The Beatles firmware, I only get "Unknown firmware!"

#3158 4 years ago

Thx

#3159 4 years ago

Guys, where I can find rom for Supreme? Its stern's game, and code for that game isn't on their site. Can't wait to see modifications/parts for this pin in pinball browser. Where I can find a rom?

2 weeks later
#3162 4 years ago

oga83 is there a way to mix sounds in pinball browser? If so, how? Mixed sounds would sound good on pinball machine or in program

#3164 4 years ago

Yes, that is. Thanks a lot

#3166 4 years ago

Hey, do someone know where I can find "Spiderman spins a web" song? That song is used in spiderman game over, but instrumental. I saw and heard this song in one video where one man showed a replaced game over music. Where I can find this song?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pekilica.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=pekilica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.