5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#643 10 years ago

Has anyone done any good images or sounds to Tron? I know the game has a lot of unused sounds and just wondering if anyone has put any in the game.

2 months later
#711 10 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

My Tron just went to a new level!!!!!
Replaced that HORRIBLE Rinzler music that loops when the disc is exposed with 16sec from 2:36.45 of Disc Wars off the soundtrack album.
AWESOME!!!

care to share? I did a custom logo that came out good, then I did the 21 image gem shot and it looked good in pinball browser but looked like crap on the game itself.

#715 10 years ago

I was thinking a video of it playing in the game and the file locations in the rom or the macro file.

#722 10 years ago

Any idea why it looked like crap? I assume by 21 image you mean you created 21 images for an animation sequence. I am working on a replacement logo image for Metallica so it will be interesting to see how that turns out.

yes the gem sequence is 21 images so I had to change all 21. I did my logo to look like this.

Image-59B1.pngImage-59B1.png

1 week later
#750 10 years ago

Can you post a video of what all you did to your Tron cmproductions?

#768 10 years ago

anyone want to upload the xml for tron so I can see the locations of all the sounds for the modes.

#785 10 years ago

My led mode works fine.

Quoted from rockrand:

If someone changed there game sounds and you have the same game could they copy the game onto a usb and send it to you, so you could just install it like you were just doing an update,Hope i don't sound to ignorant

Yes if someone sent you the bin file then it would be like a regular update. just ignore the error at the end when updating. If someone sends you the macro file then you can see what all was changed and where to change it so you can do it yourself.

#791 10 years ago
Quoted from NOB:

I can tell you that cmproductions won't share any of their work (I asked), but generally this should work just fine, and I'm really looking forward to people sharing their replacement ROMs. I have no problem whatsoever with buying any soundtracks to make this legit, I just don't have the time right now to sink my teeth into oga83's great piece of software myself.

I asked too and I have the soundtrack. I just don't know what all calls are where and that's why the macro file would help a lot.

#807 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Agree 100% - however sharing info like what line number in the code has the theme song or a MB song is no issue and helps others save time. Like a few pages back with ACDC and MET locations of the songs in the file helps others.

yes.

2 weeks later
#826 10 years ago

Anyone want to share the location of the tron songs with their macro file? If you really want to be nice then the names of the songs that you used to replace the stock ones would help a lot too.

#847 10 years ago

I did my tron but all the songs I replaced are now very low volume. how can I make them louder? I did the +3 on the gain when I replaced the songs.

#853 10 years ago

you lost me. My original files are Mp3 and ripped at around 210-220 kbps. should I re-rip them into a higher kbps? If so what is recommended and what file type? mp3. wav?

1 month later
#902 10 years ago

here's my Tron songs.

1 week later
#918 10 years ago

I always got the error but sometimes it would save the scores and sometimes it wouldnt. My highest on Tron was 178 million.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marlboroa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=marlboroa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.