1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2912 5 years ago

anybody have any luck with Beatles Disk Image. I'm getting "Image Not Recognized", or some such error.

3 weeks later
#2944 5 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

i seem to have made a new problem. I have the previously modded firmware and it can be written to an sd card without issue. I have my new modded firmware (stored in the same folder) but when i try to write it to the sd card it says "cannot open file". Same SD card and same folder location on the computer.
However, i just noticed the new modded firmware is about twice the size of the of the previously modded firmware. What might i have done wrong to to make that happen? (i've attached an image just in case that gives any clues) [quoted image]

Perhaps you are already aware of this, but you can’t simply copy the file to a card. You must write the file as a disk image on the card. There is info about it above in The thread. It’s not a matter of simply copying the info to the card, it sort of formats the card with the information. More like a boot disk. I’m not sure I’m explaining that correctly, but this could be your issue.

#2955 5 years ago

Yes, but the song you’re replacing has a different arrangement and tempo.

The game is coded to loop certain sections of the song depending on the gameplay etc.

I’ve had some screwy results as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=maplesyrup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.