5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lockeness.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4398 3 years ago

I am a total noob here. I have downloaded the software and am exploring AIQ. There don't appear to be any macro's or bookmarks out there yet. Can someone confirm that?

#4401 3 years ago

Another QQ. I have imported an Mp4 into a game. The file was purchased from iTunes - it's 284kbps bit rate. It took a lot of experimenting to get it into the game at a volume that makes it audible. Right now its 225% of the original volume. Frankly, it doesn't sound very good. Are there other adjustments I should be making or should I be using a tool other than the in app tool to customize the audio file?

#4403 3 years ago

I think I'm getting the hang of this. I've been trying to search this thread and read all release notes to not bog this thread down with noob questions but have one more. Is there a way to export the bookmarks into a CVS? As I've been tagging, I've been using codes such that I can decomp and organize in excel, etc, but don't see a way to do this. Thanks again.

**Edit: Nevermind - I think I can copy the .dat file and use that.

#4404 3 years ago

I'm trying to make sure I understand the structure of the file and how it work and am hoping someone can help/clarify for me:

The basic concepts of sounds, videos and messages are all very straight forward. My instinct going in was that scenes pulled it all together and that in exploring a scene, I would see reference to videos, sound requests, etc all in one place. But the scenes seem to pull together only the background assets that are on the screen. I've drilled down into the screen structure ad nauseum and don't ever see reference to sounds or video.

Am I missing the magic place where it all comes together or is that buried in the code and the process of customizing is the swapping of sound and video, relying on game knowledge of when the stock assets play when making a customization?

Thanks again

#4408 3 years ago

ok. I have scrubbed this thread and all the flagged posts. I am being totally cliche and swapping Immigrant Song into Thor multiball on AIQ. I have a ~320k bit rate version (LZ) I bought on iTunes. At first I was simply importing into PB. Sounded terrible and volume way too low. Then I jacked the volume up and while it was audible it sounded terrible. Then I searched the thread more. I followed the previously posted directions. Used Audacity. Made mono, changed to 24000k sample rate. Normalized. Compressed. Saved as wav file. Imported. Still sounds terrible. I did the same with another version of the song I own (the Trent Reznor version from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). All the same steps. Still sounds terrible. Either not audible or sounds terrible and distorted. Not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

1 week later
#4421 3 years ago

QQ on video

I understand how audio works in terms of either auto trimming or leaving blank space. how does video work?

If an original video has 100 frames, what happens if you import something with more or less frames? I.e. is the goal to exactly match the number of frames in the original clip?

#4425 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Sounds tab is missing with Avengers Infinity Quest LE 0.98 SD card image on Pinball Browser 7.70

Dude, Stern released this code an hour ago. Every code release breaks PB and the dev needs to fix it.

#4427 3 years ago

So what happens, say in AIQ 0.98 where the sound isn’t yet available and you swap out video and burn an image? Is all the original audio still there?

#4433 3 years ago

QQ - is there a way to transfer bookmarks from one firmware to the other? I assume not. In viewing AIQ .95 vs .98 sounds have changed ID's and even time length, but before I go re-indexing some of the sounds, I thought I would ask.

3 weeks later
#4450 3 years ago

Hey all. How do you find jpeg’s stills? I had thought they would be in the scenes, but can’t seem to find what I am looking for. For example, in AIQ:
- i’ve replaced Mystery (the cartoon van driving up) with a clip of Antman opening the van doors in Endgame.
- when the clip is over and the award is displayed, the background appears to be a still from the last frame of the original cartoon van video
- I’d like to swap out a still of the final frame of the video I made, but I can’t seem to find it
- Scene 117 in AIQ appears to be when the Mystery bonus is revealed. Again - in clicking through the million expanding items, I never stumble upon a background

Any advice is appreciated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lockeness.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=lockeness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.