5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#320 10 years ago

Very cool. Watching this thread with hgih level of excitement.

#325 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I don't mean to pick on you....but what are you watching for?

Guess I was waiting to see if idea was developed a little further. For instance Mark said he had a 23 second gap to fill from swapping songs. Maybe someone was going to incrementally slow parts of the song down to close the gap. Maybe someone would find another recording of DD that sounded even better. Maybe someone decided to to tie DD to mode other than War Machine, not that it isn't a good choice. Maybe another song gets implemented too. One idea I had is to add songs to replace live versions only. So you primarily hear game as released but hear others during attract mode using radio button. Another opposite thought is to swap live and studio songs so you hear live recordings during game play and additional songs play in what was the live version spots.

There is so much creativity in this group and I appreciate what folks come up with. Speaking of which, maybe someone comes up with some nice dots to accompany inserted song. Then there is issue of the ease of installation. Maybe someone comes up with easy install directions.

Basically I am just lazy and was hoping to install one upgrade with all the stuff I wanted but didn't know I wanted figured out. This kind of thing unfolds slowly. It would be nice to have Richard Branson's money so I could put most everybody on Pinside on the payroll. Then I could just say," come on people, quit screwing around and get this stuff done".

1 week later
#391 10 years ago

oga83 -

Can these revised changes be easily saved into a ROM? For instance when dirty deeds song and title to are changed in above thread, can that person burn changes to ROM file using a software front end so others only need to upload it rather than recreate? Removing these steps of installing extra software and having to do it replicate same shanges may seem trivial, but these are additional barriers to those of us who are not computer literate, but who can install a memory stick and flip a dip switch to upload code.

1 week later
#539 10 years ago

WTB - ACDCLETE. TE is tennis edition of course. ;/

1 week later
#612 10 years ago
Quoted from rockinganker:

Someone needs to make a layered Photoshop file for the jukebox card. I have changed songs, titles, albums etc and it bugs me like crazy that the jukebox doesn't match.

+1

And also need rule card changed to match. Let's scrub any reference to the old, making like it never happened. Or at least making everything look factory.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 24.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.