5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goalzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#961 10 years ago

Oga83, thanks for a great program! Replaced some songs on my Tron Pro. (thanks to Underspin for a helpful instruction video, the one on page 18 of this thread) Got no error while updating. I think I read that before from other Tron-owners. So had to redo my settings and the highscores were lost, but no problem, I'm a lousy player anyways, had only a 55 million highscore so far.

b.t.w. I know it's not possible to lengthen any songs, just a question about playback. After finishing a game and the "match event" there's a song playing for a few seconds untill it fades out, before the machine goes silent. That particular song is originally a lot longer in the code. Is there no way to have this fade out removed or postponed so it plays longer?

#963 10 years ago

Mmm, interesting, have to try that. Thanks Metallik!

Although I better wait 'till tomorrow, it's 2 in the night here, my wife and neighbours probably won't enjoy that game of Tron as much as I would.

#965 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Probably don't want to be sharing music files...

Don't want to get Robin (and this forum) into any problems. Weirdly enough here in The Netherlands downloading music (and movies/series) is legal but uploading isn't.

Besides that, maybe you don't even like the snippets I used. I only replaced the "Rinzler" -tune with a piece from The "Son Of Flynn (Moby Remix)" and the "fade-out" tune ("Fall") with a piece from "Fall (m83 vs. Big Black Delta Remix)" music.

#968 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Can somebody who's not using Avast test it with its antivirus software ?
The download link is PinballBrowser202.zip (removed from the OP)
Thanks in advance

No problems with NOD32. (version 5.2.9.1)
Webroot Secure Anywhere is only complaining about the program trying to make an internet connection. (version 8.0.4.42)

#997 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

For all other games, the update process should end with this error.

I've flashed my Tron pro about 3 times and never got the error either. It always just states "update complete".

#998 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

You can remove the fade out at the end by exploiting a bug in the original code. Go to the last couple feature adjustments - music and speech volumes, and move them slightly. Put music to -1 and speech to 1. This slightly changes the mix and causes the end-game fade to break... the portal music cuts off abruptly now.
I actually like the mix around speech +6 and music -8 or so. This makes the music louder (opposite what you'd think) as opposed to the speech callouts.

Finally got time to try this and indeed instead of the fade out it rather abruptly ends now, but in the exact same spot. I just wish it was possible to somehow let it go on for the full 50 seconds of the soundfile. That sequence is so short now.

#1001 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Thanks. Do you know the version of your Sam prom ?

It's version 3.1

#1003 10 years ago

Okay, thanks. Doesn't really bother me. Have to redo a few settings, and my "brilliant" highscores are gone, but it's just fantastic being able to mod the machine. And I'm probably done for the moment, changed every piece of music on my Tron, so I'm happy now.

1 week later
#1035 10 years ago

If anyone wants to try some alternative songs on their Tron machines, let me know and I'll PM you a download link. You won't here me say they're better than the original ones, but if you'd like to experiment a bit...

All songs are exactly the same length as the originals, most are snippets taken from the Reconfigured album. I only left the Gem and SoS songs in there, because I like those.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goalzzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=goalzzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.