Quoted from oga83:
Pinball Browser allows you pick your prefered part of a sound file and will keep the selected length.
Try this :
- Select your sound in the list (ACDC168LE, script 0x173 in this example; its length is 17.8s)
- Import your new sound (in this example, its length is 1m12s); the sound editor will pop up.
- Select the start position by moving the "Position" cursor (#1 in the screenshot below)
- Click on "Set Start Position" (#2 in the screenshot)
- Click on "Play" to try this position : you can see that the length stays the same (17.8s)
- When you're happy with the position, click on "Import"
How do you change the messages to go with the new music files? Example, I'm trying to replace the War Machine song with Rock or Bust. I imported the Rock or Bust file and used it in place of the "War Machine studio version". I then tried to edit all related messages like war machine multiball and war machine high score to say Rock or Bust instead and couldn't figure out how to make these changes.