1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1587 9 years ago
Quoted from fujur:

Hi guys, with Pinball-Browser version 4.32 and trying to open The Walking Dead LE image 1.19 I'm getting "Cannot open file" (and the name of the file). After clicking three times on the same dialog box it pops saying "Unknown firmware!"... I'm able to use Pinball-Browser just fine with the latest Iron Man binary, but for some reason I can't open TWD LE. Any ideas? This works for other folks?

This same thing is happening to me when I try working on my ACDC pin and it used to work!!! I have no idea why and it drives me nuts. I've tried everything.

3 weeks later
#1629 9 years ago

Same thing happened to me

#1636 9 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Which Windows version are you using ?
On some old versions like XP, you have to select another sound engine.
Try another "Sound Engine" in the advanced tab.

Would this be necessary with Windows Vista too?

#1638 9 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Not sure, but I think so.
Anyway, if you are using Windows Vista, it's easy to test it : just select another sound engine in the advanced tab.

That worked!! Thank you so much. For anyone who might have had this same issue, I was running Vista and changed the sound engine to "windows multi media" and now its working like a champ again!

#1641 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think this may solve my problem. Thanks!!! Also, what's the license add? Is a license required to use the software?

If you donate (good thing to do as this program is FANTASTIC) you get a serial number to enter for the license which opens up certain features.

2 months later
#1718 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Oga83.......You my friend make me so happy, I could seriously cry. You have done more for pinball than anyone individual I can think of. The ability to customize your machine to your liking is huge........I cannot thank you enough. Nick

I agree. My Metallica Prem and ACDC Prem would not be in my collection if not for this man. THANK YOU!!!

2 years later
#2445 6 years ago

I just got a Kiss LE which had NOT been updated with the newest 1.30 code. So I downloaded that code and then used pinball browser to change the songs. I took a flash drive and formatted clean using the FAT32 format, and copied the files. I then got it to see the file, it ran through the update, but at the end it said failed. I am trying it again, but any suggestions or ideas of what went wrong?

#2446 6 years ago

also when you save the pinball browser file usin the floppy disk icon at the top right, where on the computer does it save?

#2448 6 years ago

got it working. Thanks for all you do oga83, I've donated a few times now since my old PC died, but you are worth every penny! LOVE being able to change my songs on my Met Prem and now this Kiss LE. Keep up the awesome work friend!!!

3 weeks later
#2484 6 years ago

someone remind me, its been a while, when you make your changes in pinball browser, is the only file you need to put on your flash drive to upload into the pin the DAT file or do you need to have the SPK and DAT file? Or is there another file I'm forgetting?

7 months later
#2812 5 years ago

just changed all my Maiden songs to Megadeth. Made a great pin even better

11 months later
#3167 4 years ago

I've been away for a while, but it used to be I would use Audacity program to get my song lengths to match up perfect with what I'm replacing and bring them into pinball browser. Is that still the same case with this newest version? Anything else I need to know?

#3169 4 years ago

And do you just load the .spk file when updating or do you put the .dat file on the flash drive with the .spk file?

#3170 4 years ago

I keep getting "unpack failed" message at the very end of trying to update my Kiss LE with the latest code and new songs. Any suggestions?

So deleted the code and put it back on the flash drive and it finally worked. whew.

5 months later
#3300 4 years ago

Do you still need to change songs in audacity to mono or can they stay in stereo now?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hidden Meadows, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 45.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.