1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#792 10 years ago

I've been able to run the program on a mac using crossover, but I have no idea how to replace songs which is what I want to do for Metallica. Anyone who wants to share their song swaps ROM version please PM me. Thanks

#804 10 years ago

Thank you ezeltmann and especially Robert Winter, I'm getting the hang of it now. Wow, it's like a new game when you can just simply change the song library. This is especially good for music pins, great program Oga, thanks for this!

1 year later
#1547 9 years ago

Thanks for doing this milhouse, I was doing some too but I noticed your name when syncing my bookmarks. I've replaced just about everything and it's much better. Now we get to do it all over again when new code drops

#1550 9 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

I've been trying to find a good way to organize everything and haven't come up with one, so I figured I'd stop polluting the database and just do it this way.
I have about 700 show samples cut and converted, but some are too long (about 250 of them), so I need to go in and shorten some and replace others. Anything that's more than 25ms more than the clip length is getting cut. Its too bad because there are some great lines that won't fit anywhere, and to do this in Pinball Brower is tough (I'm using Python, Excel and Sound Forge, and using PB to import into the ROM). As great as it is, it wasn't designed to replace 600+ sounds. Technically it could, but I have a life and job.
It would be great if there was a way to know whether a certain sample is actually used, so I can work on those first, but oh well.
Unrelated, oga has been great in answering my annoying questions.

I'm gonna PM you, I might be able to help. I'm a sound engineer and use Pro Tools. I'm able to time compress samples to a certain degree without affecting pitch. I also have a nice maximizing plug in to boost volume.

1 month later
#1633 9 years ago
Quoted from Winball_Pizard:

Downloaded the prog and donated. Unfortunately, I would really like to use it asap Anyone know the details on the license? Does it come in an email or?

Yes, you'll get the license number emailed and he's pretty darn quick about it.

1 week later
#1652 9 years ago

Will it ever be possible to open two "BIN's/Windows" at the same time?

The reason I ask is it would be nice to be able to see what another person has done with their sound call outs compared to what I have done, and combine the two.

#1655 9 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Just open a second incidence of the program and put them side by side.
Here I have Star Trek open on one and Walking Dead on the other.
pbrowser.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Brilliant! Thanks, I didn't even think of that.

6 months later
#1866 8 years ago

I'm having the same issues as Mudflaps with Avengers code...only plays the first second or so of each original sample then cuts off.
There is also the "Undersampled:2x" next to each call out.

#1869 8 years ago

Hey Mudflaps, try opening your BDK in an older version of Pinball Browser. I get the same truncated playback on samples now that I didn't before.

In version 5 all the original sounds say "Undersampled:2x" I'm guessing this is because of the new Spike support and those samples are higher resolution that SAM?

#1875 8 years ago

Thanks oga, will check out 5.01 tonight. You rock!

3 months later
#1988 8 years ago

Oga, just tried loading new Avengers 1.70 code and the speech plays super fast like The Chipmunks. Is that a sample rate thing in the program?

EDIT: Hang tight I realized I am not at the newest and running 5.01

EDIT: I downloaded 5.5 and it's still sped up. Also, can I use my 5.01 code or do I need to donate again?

#1992 8 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

I can't tell without investigating.
Was it working in previous firmwares ?
[EDIT]Are these sound-scripts all marked as "Undersampled 2x" ?

Yes, just this new version of Avengers is sped up. They are marked as undersampled 2x but it said that in the last version 1.4 and they played back at the proper speed.

#1994 8 years ago

Thanks Oga, that fixed it! You are the master

1 year later
#2534 6 years ago

Anyone able to run version 6 on a Mac using Crossover? I am attempting to work on Spike Roms now and I get an error "Unhandled exception has occurred"
Details seem to pertain to Jit Debugging or something like that? I have never had an issue running versions 4-5 but I don't think they handle Spike?
I'm still using my same "Bottle" Of Windows XP. Should I try using Windows 7 or 8 and 32 bit or 64 bit?

EDIT: By changing the sound output to "Legacy" under the config tab I am able to open and play KISS sounds, but not GOTG or Aerosmith.

EDIT: I am trying to load directly from code I've downloaded from Stern's website. Should I be trying to load from the SD card in the game?

4 weeks later
#2588 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

What is the easiest way to get the browser to work on a Mac?
Any chance someone can write a quick tutorial for us Mac users?
This is my one regret getting rid of Windows.

I use "Crossover" on my iMac and it works perfectly. Just setup a Windows "Bottle" and install .Net 4.0 and you're good to go.

#2601 6 years ago

Click on “config” and make sure it says “legacy” for sound playback.

1 month later
#2700 6 years ago

Can anyone help me out on how to "Shift" a macro to a newer version of code?
I'm working on GOTG and it used to be in version .85 the Request for a call out "Drop it" was Request 515, Script "0x7CA".
Now in the new .87 code it's located at Request 508, Script "0x7A5"

And everything is off by the same amount of lines it seems. I thought there was a command you can put at the beginning of the old macro to shift everything back in order? I don't want to go back line by line with the 400 things I've done so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

#2702 6 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

The ShiftId macro is described here

Thanks Oliver, but this is still over my head to understand (and I'm only dealing with sound).
If anyone can help I can send my GOTG .85 DAT file or copy and paste my macro.
It seems like everything needs to be shifted by a value of 6 to lineup in the new .87 code.

3 weeks later
#2752 6 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Hi guys. Im using Pinball-Browser for the first time. At my Stern Mustang. Wich is probably the best game for doing it. Anyway I am having a hard time matching the volume of the new tracks. Whats the easiest way to match the volume. Without repeatedly updating the game code... I am sure this has been discussed somewhere hear in the past. But I dont want do go through 55 pages. Please help. THX

The volume levels of all the stock sounds in Sterns games are highly compressed. Using a program like Audacity process your samples with these setttings. The waveform should almost look like a brick. They have no dynamic range like a movie, it’s all full volume.

161644AC-4738-4FA0-8746-AD73BE822C98 (resized).jpeg161644AC-4738-4FA0-8746-AD73BE822C98 (resized).jpeg

9 months later
#2970 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Here's the Definetive test I did to ease people's minds about the tracks I was importing.
I EXPORTED an original track from the KISS SD card with a runtime of 4:07.470, then it loops.
Then, I IMPORTED that SAME track as a 16/44.1 wav file like browser says.
Loaded the code into Spike and the track now plays for only 2:58 before it loops.
My opinion is that there is a problem with the conversion in browser.
P.S. I sound like a dick in some of these posts, I swear I'm not, I'm hyper critical of audio and just trying to figure things out.

Just out of curiosity, export your edited audio file out of Pro Tools and open in Audacity. Then, export out of Audacity and load into Pinball Browser.

1 year later
#3353 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It's the same with Stranger Things v0.81:[quoted image]

Yup, confirmed here too Hope oga83 can come up with a patch.

1 week later
#3362 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

I've spent some time on this issue this week-end.
I'm glad to say that it has been solved
It will be available in the next release but be patient, I'm still working on the videos.

Thank you for all your hard work! I have some audio changes to implement on Stranger Things and am eagerly awaiting your update.

1 month later
#3379 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Was the new version released to fix the inability to load the Sounds tab in JP2 0.97 and above? I just tried loading the latest 1.0 firmware in PBrowser 6.65 and it just spins upon clicking the Sounds tab. Didn't see a new link here but I could be blind!

Sadly not yet oga83 wants to implement the ability to replace video along with the sound update (which he said is done).
Waiting eagerly so I can work on Stranger Things.

#3381 4 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

So it's not just me, I have having the same issue as you are. Clicking on the SOUNDS tab the tab does not load its contents and the mouse icon just spins
This is on Elvira LE .92 code.
I'll wait for the new update and I can see that oga83 has some big updates coming thru, thank you for all the work mate.

Correct, the latest code on JP3/Elvira/Stranger Things will not open in the Sounds tab in Pinball Browser.

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Please work on JP...you could knock this game out of the park

A JP3 Premium is possibly in my future this summer, and I for sure would be looking at that

#3388 4 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Almost there

Thank you oga83 ! So looking forward to your update.

1 week later
#3437 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Hey oga83 thanks SO much for the update! Everything Sound wise seems to work. I just wasn't expecting this warning upon opening a fresh JP LE 1.00 firmware SPK. Should I ignore it? Sorry if you already answered this earlier. I saw your note about:
"Spk files
Spk upgrade files are still supported but, as SD-card images are now available, this feature will be deprecated soon. These files have limited functionalities because they only include what has been modified for a new firmware version."
I just don't know what to worry or not worry about moving forward. Thanks!
[quoted image]

You should work off the SD images instead of the .SPK upgrade. The SD images are available from Sterns website.

#3449 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Quick question about working off the SD card. I know it was recommended that you create a new image on a new card, keeping the old one as a backup. However, with the availability of the images directly from Stern, that isn't necessary anymore, correct?
I can just write to the existing card and if anything happens, load the factory image from Stern?

Yes, you can do it that way. But it's nice to just have the modified SD card and Stock SD card loaded and ready to go.

I download the SD image from Stern and duplicate the file on my computer and label one stock and work on the copy version in Pinball Browser.

1 week later
#3540 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Hi oga83
Can you update Pinball Browser to 7.04 version? On current version (7.03), all sounds for Stranger things are empty
[quoted image]

I can confirm .87 Stranger Things Sounds don't work again in 7.03. I really wish they would just leave it alone, seems like a waste of company time to try and keep locking us out

2 months later
#3847 3 years ago

Jason_Jehosaphat What's the .img file you're trying to open? Newer games like JP, Elvira, Stranger Things won't open at all.

#3849 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Hi, Clelend.
Thanks for your message.
I'm trying to open EHOH firmware to browse its music and sound effects. You're telling me it's impossible 'cause Stern put the Kaibosh on PB where all their latest firmware is concerned? I thought EHOH predates the switch. Perhaps I could open the original version of EHOH code, although I don't know where I would get a copy.

Exactly. If you had an earlier version of the code image you could browse it just fine, like the other games I mentioned.
Stern (and a particular "Systems Engineer" I know works there) are basically trying to shut Pinball Browser down. We'll see how that goes...

#3854 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Hmm. Well, that's encouraging and discouraging at once. I would have to find someone with an SD card from his first-run game. Unlikely. Drat!
Do you think Olivier is working hard to devise a work-around, or is he content to just move on? He's very helpful. I should just ask him.

I'm hoping when the code is complete for these latest titles he'll update Pinball Browser to work with them all.
Going forward with new games will be up to Stern if they want to play this stupid cat and mouse game.

#3857 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

So i donated and got the license and have been looking around abit, and have a question;
Short: Is it the latest code version for usb we must edit, or the game code iso used to flash a sd card we must use?
Longer: I downloaded the Game image (for the SD card), which i used to boot up the machine yesterday. This is an iso file, but when i opened it in PB i have access to all files.if replacing a song, what do i do next, do i flash a sd card with the edited iso file? Dont i need to update the software (usually done by usb stick) with the actual song too? The flashed game code on sd card is only 38kb, while the iso still is 3.6gb.
Thanks

When you work with the SD card image, it saves upon every change. So, you flash that file back to the SD card and pop it into your game.
USB updates have nothing to do with it any longer this way.

What I do (and I'm on a Mac Using Crossover to run PB) is download the SD card image from Sterns website and flash it to an SD card using Etcher. I then backup the SD card image with another program (DD Utility). That gives me the fully uncompressed .img file to load into Pinball Browser. I duplicate the image to get a copy of it. Then, I open up 2 Pinball Browser windows. I load the Stock.img file in one window, and the copied .img in a window next to it. This way I can make changes to the copy, and use the Stock for reference.

Hope that helps some.

3 weeks later
#3896 3 years ago

WOW oga83 JUST WOW! Amazing work, and so much to explore now

#3898 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Just Donated again as well.
More then gotten my first $20 worth from this great program.

Without Pinball Browser, a lot of Stern games would be Sh!t. So thankful for oga83 's hard work.

#3900 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Agree. I did tons of sound file changes back in the day of AC/DC and Metallica but the last version I used was 6.30 lol
I feel like such a newb after opening this one up.
Are these screens normal as the download page it takes me to tells me nothing of what I need to download. [quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, you need to have both of those ffmpeg files in the root folder of Pinball Browser to view video. You can still do audio changes without them. The second one is just informing you when you import a file the image file gets written to immediately. I like to open two PB browser windows, one with the stock .img file and one with a copy of the .img file to make changes to.

#3904 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

It will be more than Macro's needed though... you'll need the assets to go along with them? Are we alright to share those? It is just the sharing of the compiled BIN file that can't and should never have been done?

Right, and those assets will need to be in the same folder/directory the author used. Example: user/desktop/gotgsounds
etc....

#3905 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I just tried the new 7.50 to replace a sound clip in EHOH. It seems to import properly and play back as intended immediately after the import, but if I exit PB, restart PB and reload that firmware file, the sound I replaced is now extremely distorted.

I can confirm this as well. Any new sound file that is imported is distorted upon playback in Pinball Browser after reloading the .img and in the game when playing after flashing.

#3916 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This is a weird one, you sold the license for a tool. You want to get paid for your time and I get that. The person that spends hours using the tool he paid for also has the right to get paid for his time and what he created with it. Forcing everyone to pay for the license seems a bit off. It's not really your place to to play copyright police or start revoking licenses. Before I bought my own license a fellow pinsider helped me out with some songs and I sent him a few dollars, he didn't ask for it so lets call it a tip. I decided I wanted to do more and eventually bought my own license. I have also tried to help out people in the community and sent them files, I never wanted or took any money but its not your place to threaten to ban people. The software started nagging me to pay again and eventually quit. It's a bit much to complain about Stern trying to block you while you are threatening to block your own customers and you have some kind of DRM and a nag built in. I get that this is a pinball community so people kind of accept it, you would get eaten alive for this in a software community. Your using codecs that your most likely infringing on the licenses. This feels like paying tax at a drug deal

Everyone should pay $20 for a license to have a "Tool" at their disposal like this...not sure why you would think that's unreasonable.
And yes, people that spend hundreds of hours on customizing games should be "tipped"....just don't be so blatant like a certain Pinsider that was Gorilla Marketing for a cash grab. Keep it personal, like the old days when I would swap floppy disks at BBS Meets

I also would recommend everyone that compiles sounds to keep it consistent, so the macro knows where to find the files...My vote would be "Desktop/Game Title"
Example:

C:\users\crossover\Desktop\My Mac Desktop\Pinball Browser/GOTG

I'm on a Mac using Crossover to run PB, so not sure what the real windows path would be. Point is, keep it as folder on the desktop, so when someone runs a macro and has the assets, PB can find them.

#3925 3 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

True. And whether we like it or not, Stern has an obligation to thwart any tool that would modify their game code in any way. I'm surprised they don't already have better protection in place.

Stern knows for a fact they sell more games with this ability. They just don't want it to be so public to protect their licensors. Ultimately, Stern makes more money and thats all they care about.

#4015 3 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

PB v7.54 now works with JP1.02 Pro and LE.

But not with Stranger Things .97

At least Jurassic Park is basically done, so hopefully you don't have to mess with that any longer.

2 weeks later
#4039 3 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

Updated to the new version so I can mess with newer code on the games at my local collective. Working great on JP and Maiden. I'm running this with Crossover on a Mac. Anyone know how to install FFMpeg with this setup?

I too am a Mac user and using Crossover. Just make sure you download the Windows 64bit version of FFMpeg and place the three .exe files in the root of Pinball Browser.

#4042 3 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

Where is this folder? I've got the Win64 ffmpeg exes. The only folder I can find is under my users/applications/crossover and I put them in there and nothing changed.

When you unzip Pinball Browser you will get the folder with the components. I keep mine on my Mac Desktop, and launch it from there. Notice the 3 FFMpeg .exe files. When you download the 64 bit version, unzip and just place those three files in the same folder as Pinball Browser.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.29.28 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.29.28 AM (resized).png
2 months later
#4210 3 years ago

I hate that you keep having to play this game with Stern oga83 but the latest Stranger Things .99.1 won't open in PB.

At least they are almost done with that code and I'll be satisfied with Stranger Things and GOTG.

3 weeks later
#4254 3 years ago

oga83 Thank you for your continued updates.
I've always been able to run Pinball Browser on my Mac using Crossover. I am getting this pop up when trying to run 7.6.
Is this something that can be fixed?

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 4.32.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-11-13 at 4.32.01 PM (resized).png
#4262 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Have you updated your Mac to Big Sur? It may require an update from Crossover.

I'm way back on El Capitan because everything has been working perfectly for years, and I don't like change

I'll download the new trial of Crossover and see if that fixes it.

EDIT:
Thanks to oga83 and his amazing support, I was able to copy my old Pinball Browser.xml file from 7.56 to the new 7.61 directory and all is good.

#4264 3 years ago

If you’re using Audacity, you should should run the compressor plug in on your samples (sometimes more than once) to maximize the volume. All of the Stern audio has no dynamic range, they max the shit out it....waveform looks like a brick. These are settings I use in Audacity.
8F226498-7489-4356-86E0-65BA0DD83362 (resized).jpeg8F226498-7489-4356-86E0-65BA0DD83362 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#4312 3 years ago

I’ve only used Macs my entire life, and the program runs just fine using Crossover. I don’t have to look at any crappy Windows User Interface and all is good.

2 weeks later
#4332 3 years ago

oga83 Stern's new release of Stanger Things 1.01 has broken the ability to open in PB again. I hate that they do this to you. Hope you will update soon, this game has to be close to done.....and I am done with Stern too. They can suck it, and sell less games due to no personal customization options.

3 months later
#4486 2 years ago

If anyone who has Avengers IQ could bookmark and sync the song locations, that would be much appreciated.
I don't have the game, but am working on some music changes. I've only been able to figure out: Ironman Multiball, Thor Multiball, and Game Over which I have marked and shared in Pinball Browser.

#4488 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I have AIQ premium and am hoping to download the newest code and look at it this weekend now that there’s a working update. First timer here.......Does it matter which version prem or pro? Awesome to see you’re working on this!

Latest code loads just fine, I’m working on the LE/Premium and yes the sound requests differ from the Pro.
The jukebox feature with these latest releases really help in identifying the songs and labeling them.

4 weeks later
#4529 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Still no luck. Tried to even swap out the fallout with the same mp3 music file that works elsewhere. I only hear 1.6 seconds of static. Any ideas? I’m not even sure how to restore the original call out at this point.

You would have to load the original SD image and export that sound and re-import it into your modified one.
This is why I always have two copies of an SD image. I keep the stock one, then duplicate it and work on the duplicate one, I can alway open the stock one.
You can also have two windows open side by side in Pinball Browser, stock and modified.

I would try opening the audio file you want in Audacity and saving it as a .wav 44.1khz file, then import into Pinball Browser.
PB is not the best at converting audio, especially compressed .mp3 files.

7 months later
#4686 2 years ago

I’m on a Mac and have always used Crossover to run Pinball Browser just fine. With ver 8.0 im getting a no internet connection error when launching PB. oga83 did you change something with that in the update?

#4688 2 years ago

Looks like I needed to do some software updates on my end (which I generally avoid when things are working well). Updated my Mac OS and Crossover and was able to launch PB 8.0 and donate $20 to get back up and running. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in oga83 now I can do some updates and contribute to the community.

#4694 2 years ago

So, it looks like with GOTG 1.08 all of the Sound Request numbers are the same, but the Script values have changed.
How do I do the ""Shift Function"?

Example:
Request 417 was "0x39C" and is now "0x4CC"

#4696 2 years ago

Hah! Of course

1 month later
#4750 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Will this work with the 1.05 Stranger Things code?
First time attempting this and making some audio edits.

It does with the pro but not the LE/Premium image.

4 months later
#4914 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

where do you get the Pinball Briwser for a mac?

You'll need to purchase Crossover for Mac. It's the best $60 bucks along with Pinball Browser you will spend.

https://www.codeweavers.com/crossover#mac

#4920 1 year ago

Random static still on Stranger Things LE/Premium code. Bummer, as that should be the last update for Stranger Things

#4936 1 year ago

Does 8.12 now fix the static/codec issue with some games?

3 months later
#5096 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

After you change a song in the code, and you find the volume is too low, how are others adjusting the sound? I tried the 'Adjust Volume' under this icon, but it doesn't seem to be consistent. If I increase it to 150%, sometime it has no noticeable change.
In Audacity, I am trying to keep the volume of the track around a '6' on this gauge on the original track before I upload it into the code. Thanks for the help![quoted image][quoted image]

In Audacity highlight the entire waveform and goto the effects menu and select Compressor. Use these values, and you can repeat the process if need be to blast the shit out of it. There is no Dynamic Range in Sterns samples, they are compressed out to the max.

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 2.22.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-05 at 2.22.57 PM (resized).png
4 months later
#5179 1 year ago

oga83 you are the best! Time to update GOTG and Stranger Things. Paging applejuice need your help with GOTG

1 month later
#5251 1 year ago

Getting random static on some samples in Stranger Things. Seem to be codec games with Stern again?

9 months later
#5505 3 months ago

Looks like the latest Stranger Things 1.11 won't open...unknown firmware

2 weeks later
#5525 87 days ago

oga83 In Stranger Things Premium 1.11 there is static/hiss that is associated only with Codec 23. The noise is only on those codecs, but they play fine in Pinball Browser. What does the option "Try to Fix Codec" under the audio input section do?

1 month later
#5555 37 days ago

oga83 are you able to make changes to Pinball Browser without having to create a new version?
It seems like when requests are coming in you are able to update without having to publish a new version.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 18.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=cleland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.