1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider applejuice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3529 4 years ago

Is anyone else missing certain sound requests using the new v7 on latest stern spike2 images. I am making some changes to BK SOR and i don't see all the sound requests i was expecting. I can see all the sound scripts, but seems a lot of the sound requests for regular speech are missing right now?? So its hard to know which of the sound scripts are the ones in use.

1 month later
#3803 3 years ago

A question about Whitestar era games. Is it possible to change the music on these games. I'm wondering if its not possible for BMST crated sound data, as looking at the scripts just seems raw 'instrument' type data, drum beats etc. But, what about games like Grand Prix/Nascar, where they shoved a really nasty bad sampled song in there somehow. I'm wondering if this is changeable as its more like a speech call (which play ok), but currently it doesn't play in pinball browser

I been wanting to put 'the chain' in there since I first owned one of these games. It got sold because of the original bad song match. For us F1 Grand Prix fans in uk, the chain music (then end part) is very much part of what Grand Prix is for us.

Any info on whitestar would be greatly received. Maybe looking more and adding more features to older hardware would be a good direction for updates to.

#3805 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

A lot of sounds in whitestar firmwares use sound loops and branches to save EPROM spaces, and their qualities are bad
There are musics in whitestar firmwares, but they do not sound like in original game in PB firmwares. They sound like drum beats, like you said. But music qualities are okay in some PB firmwares like Elvis or Sharkey's shootout
PinSound can be used to change sounds/musics on Whitestar games, you can give it a try if you want
Also, have you read my PM I sent you yet?

It would be good to get and update for pinball browser so whitestar music played more like it actually sounded if they are changeable.

3 years later
#5400 8 months ago

I am having good fortune with this ‘try to fix codec’ option in some of the static issues still remaining in gotg. Static Seems to be bad in codec 7&8

I am wondering why this ‘try to fix codec’ thing can’t be just batch run on all sounds or a selected set instead of 1 at a time though . Slooooow process to fix stuff

#5415 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

PB v8.34 has been released
It's just a small fix for some older firmwares, in particular GOTG 1.11 Pro and all the game listed as "Sound scripts / Enc9" in the information panel
For these games, it improves the codec analysis.
No changes for the most recent firmwares (Enc10)

Thanks for this, sorted my issues out perfectly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider applejuice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=applejuice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.