1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Here it is ! I have updated the first post.
I'm now working on the sounds

I've dreamed of something like this! Great stuff!

Cheers!
Adam.

#52 10 years ago

I hope Stern don't put a stop to this. Shoot to Thrill as attract music alone would be awesome.

This would also be handy for security. A custom image at startup to identify the machine as yours if it was ever stolen (out on site perhaps?).

So many possibilities.

4 months later
#736 10 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

Works perfectly on Mac OS X with Crossover! Absolutely no Microsoft operating system needed!!

Awesome! Just got the Crossover demo. Could you please outline the install procedure for getting the pinball browser to work?

Cheers!
Adam.

#779 10 years ago
Quoted from Napabar:

The application needs .NET 4.0. I created an XP bottle, installed .NET 4.0, and then used the run command under the "Programs" toolbar to point it to the Pinball Browser exe. I used the run command because there is no installer for Pinball Browser, just the main exe. Once you get used to using Crossover, you can crack open the bottle, and drop the Pinball Browser exe into the "C" drive folder structure and make a shortcut under the "Programs" toolbar.
So far, this thing has been flawless under Crossover. That's a credit to the developer for writing clean code. Crossover was probably the last thing on his mind, but simple, cleanly written Windows programs works best with Crossover.

Ok...got the demo for CrossOver, went to Programs -> Run Command and ran Pinball-Browser.exe. Got the error "returned 255".

I saw that you said it needed .NET 4.0 and did a quick Google and found Mono (http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html) and installed it, but didn't seem to make a difference.

Any additional advice?

Cheers!
Adam.

3 weeks later
#863 10 years ago
Quoted from Pintoxicated:

Just gave it a crack and all was good. I got the error message and didn't lose any settings, scores and the like.
I only replaced one song to see how it all went. The only problem was the song I added was not as seamless as the song I replaced. If I don't launch the ball within a few seconds, the music starts over but there is a small gap between the sound so it isn't quite right which is my doing.
Can anyone suggest some good song replacements that have worked well for them please? I don't need the songs or anything like that, just what song is a good match for a song already in the jukebox.

haha Blair, was just going to ask the same question. I finally got around to tinkering with Pinball Browser and replaced One with Harvester of Sorrow and Fade to Black with Wherever I May Roam on my Metallica Pro. Everything worked great, but I noticed that the song loops at song select were a bit funny. It's not a drama though. Glad it wasn't just me.

1) I didn't choose "compressor" when converting my songs in Audacity. What am I missing out on by not choosing that?
2) I ticked the second option to allow full song names in the memory. I have noticed that people are leaving the two boxes unticked in some replies. What are the negatives of ticking the second box if anything?

Thank you Oga83 for this amazing application!!! Ever since I bought my AC/DC Pro, I've wanted to be able to tinker with the code and change songs. Tested the water with Metallica tonight with great results.

Cheers!
Adam.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ahdelarge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=ahdelarge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.