1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1783 8 years ago

This is great news for Kiss owners! I need a crash course on this or if there is anyone that can help me with some changes that would be much appreciated.

A big thanks to those who put the time in to make this possible!!!!

#1795 8 years ago

New to pinball browser so I gotta get up to speed. I plan to add Shock Me and Cold Gin for sure. And I can't believe the game is not coded for when you hit the start button it should have the call out "You Wanted the best you got the best...."

Now I can see making numerous versions with lots of song changes, call outs from numerous live recordings and movies as well.

#1796 8 years ago

An idea just came to me so I will ask the question........there are tons of songs that could be added......I am not sure of the memory limitations would allow for this or how hard it would be to write simple code but could a future update for pinball browser be to say store say like 20 songs and upon boot up or even start of a game songs would be randomly selected for game play? Only 2 songs in Kiss make sense to always be there. This would allow more random songs without having to change your code every time you wanted to change songs.......maybe even add custom call outs to be random as well? Is this something that is even possible?

3 months later
#1979 8 years ago

Question....I am trying to change some songs on my Kiss LE and hope thought I did everything right but when I put in my USB stick to update the game, I go to the menu and tell it to update and it does nothing......Am I missing something or did I do something wrong?

#1980 8 years ago

Nevermind.....operator error on the update. It worked it so all is good. Pinball Browser is AWESOME!!!

Thanks!!!

1 year later
#2419 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

The big problem I have with it is that PB can be a kind of trial and error. Especially with KISS where most of us are modifying almost every song in the machine. Depending on where the source material comes from many of the songs can have different volumes. And you never really know how they're going sound until you get them in the machine and try them. It's damn near impossible to get them right the first time. Each tweak requires the code to be installed again. The way Stern seems to have it set up now is you can only install new code one time. If you screw something up you're stuck with it? If you buy a modified machine you can't restore the factory code? IMO it's a BIG problem. Each new day seems to bring more BS from this company. I've bought 2 machines and I'm DONE!!

If I follow what you are saying that is BS from Stern. Keep us posted if you figure it out. Would suck to not be able to go back to an older code or an updated custom version of the current t code. Seriously, why does Stwrn care...they can't even update code timely or fix bugs in their own games. Figure that would be happy if someone fixed their stuff for free and get a few more sales out of it.

Maybe PB can "crack" it so we can add updates or install earlier code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.75
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 159.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=Pickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.