5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2721 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I am thinking of buying a Aerosmith . There is one issue with the callout . The ( Jester Voice ) . I know it is part of the sound package but I can not stand the implementation STERN did adding the ridiculous ( Jester Voice ) . I have never used PB-Browser . Is there a way to change or omit the ( Jester Voice ) ? I have not played Aerosmith enough to know if the ridiculous voice is essential or fundamental in the game play of Aerosmith . And for those who like the voice this is just my opinion .Please advise . Thank you .

I thought the same thing before I had it but the Jester is really part of the game. he comes up w/ messages through out the game. if you can change them, you'd pretty much have to replace them all w/ the same types of messages. I'm just reading about pinball browser now so, I'm nto the person to be the first to try it out. I'd rather wait till someone who's used it on other machines first tries it out. still, I'm very interested int he idea of it.

as for changing the songs, the song titles aren't just on screen. they are printed on the play-field lights as well. even if you can change the onscreen stuff, you'd still have the wrong names on the playfield. besides, the animations are really tied to the tracks. I can't imagine it working out but if someone comes up w/ a plan, I'd like to hear it.

4 years later
#4832 2 years ago

looks like 3 of my tables work w/ PB

Jurassic Park v1.05.0 - current version, easy DL

Aerosmith v1.09.0 - current ver 1.10 but copied & pasted the SD card DL link & changed to 10 to 09 & it DL'd fine. best part is 9 had all the real changes & 10 is basically just the new insider connect which I don't have / need.

The Munsters v1.03.0 - current ver 1.21 so 1.03 is pretty old. is this the accurate version # because it appears people w/ newer than 1.03 have been customizing their unit? I tried the edit the url trick but it didn't work. it's old enough I prob won't use it anyway but I thought I'd ask.

poking around in Aerosmith now.

#4833 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does anyone have a Led Zeppelin Pro code that works on PB they be willing to share? Thanks for the help!

that one is easy, went to sterns website, got the url for the current version & changed the 14 to 10. this link works & it's DL'd directly from stern

https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/led_zeppelin_pro-1_10_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw.zip

2 weeks later
#4848 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This is a cool hack, but it looks like Stern is taking down the older versions now. I couldn't hack the address to download Aerosmith 1.09 or Led Zep Premium 1.10.

just verified, you're correct. it's not working now.

#4849 2 years ago

this is what I'm going to try today. I have a pic of Steven Tyler kissing my wife on stage at Howard Stern's birthday party. it's not the best quality but I have to find a spot that makes sense & get into her table.

Quoted from PoMC:

So what's the trick I'm missing with replacing images? I'm just trying to do basic image replacements on the Aerosmith song selection screen. I found the location of the song images, created my replacement transparent image, but the Import feature when right clicking the image does not save. I import, choose the image I made, which is the same pixel size as the original. But when I open the image, the original is still there.
If I open the image and draw shit all over it and save, that works. But on that editing screen, it won't let me select the original image with the selection tool to delete the image.
Selecting the Undo button on the Edit Image screen will open a select file browser and I can choose my new image and then it adds it over the original. WTF?

#4851 2 years ago

here's my 1st attempt

I used the QR code & the learn more about stern pinball at www.sternpinball.com at scene 43. I made the pic the same 332px x 332px as the original but it's way too small. it also doesn't stay on screen long enough. I'll have to see if I can understand how the animation works & get it to hold longer on the pic before moving on.

anyway, now bad for my 1st attempt.

#4854 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Importing a new image does not save. I can open an image and draw on it in the editor and those changes save. But import will not save the new image I want.

I just imported an image to replace and existing one & it worked. not sure if it's necessary but I made sure it was the same pixel dimensions. maybe your image is just too big.

11 months later
#5261 1 year ago
Quoted from Elephanthead:

Not working for me either. Must be location specific DNS error.

doesn't work in chrome for me but works fine in edge

5 months later
#5382 8 months ago
Quoted from oga83:

Pinball Browser v8.30 is available !
It is compatible with the latest firmwares
See the change log in the OP for new features and bug fixes.
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com

just poked my head in to see if there's been any updates an d BAM! there it is. so excited to know I can update the Foo & still have the option to play around. thank you!

5 months later
#5549 3 months ago

jus tried to DL & get an dropbox error.

Screenshot_1 (resized).pngScreenshot_1 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sharonville, OH
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=Mutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.