5 (resized).png
4 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (10 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (10 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (9 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MadPole.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 10 years ago

Has anybody else had their anti-virus software remove this app? My Symantec is identifying it at as a trojan virus SONAR.Heuristic.

It quarantines then removes the file.

3 years later
#2285 7 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Just wanted to share a little bit about what I've done so far. I've replaced the cat from Ecto Goggles with Vigo. That seemed like the obvious one to pull, not being a ghost. In addition, the cat rarely shows up, so that way Vigo too can be a rare event. I pulled the cat sounds. Game now says "The Scourge of Carpathia" when Vigo shows up. When the opto is triggered, video of him getting blasted with appropriate sounds is displayed.

Sinestro, this is really damn cool. I used the Pinball-Browser to change out all the songs on my AC/DC, but what you've done is awesome. Can you share the details on how you replaced the cat video? Anything you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Olivier has hit it out of the park with this latest update.

#2288 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing Sinestro! I hope I can help you out sometime.

1 year later
#2872 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wondering if anyone could help me I am new to using pin browser I tried importing my new song but it popped up this window saying this version of pin browser cannot import long sounds.
[quoted image]

You need to register the product.
If you make a donation, you will receive a product key to enter during registration.

4 years later
#5140 1 year ago

I know I'm tempting fate by posting this, but what the hell.

I spent some time searching thru this thread and saw some conflicting opinions. I picked up a DP Premium on the secondary market. It is running v1.05 with much better music than stock. I'd like to burn a v1.08 SD card so I can hook up an insider connect.

My question is, can I put the v1.05 SD card back in after I'm done collecting achievements, or will this cause issues with the nodes?

If it'll cause issues, I'll leave it on v1.05 and enjoy the better music package. Being able to collect the achievements would be nice, but not enough to lose the music package.

What's the general consensus?

#5142 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I be worried having my game connected to Insider Connect (i.e. w Stern site) and running a modified code with PB.

That's not what I'm asking.

Can I put fresh, unadulterated v1.08 code on and use connect... Then put in an SD card with modified v1.05 code and no connect?

Will putting v1.05 after upgrading to v1.08 cause any issues?

#5153 1 year ago

I really do appreciate everybody jumping in with their thoughts. That the great strength of this community.

After reading thru all of this and weighing out the Risks Vs the Rewards... I think I'm just going to leave well enough alone.

The ability to rack up achievements at home simply doesn't compare to losing out on that sound package, much less the risk of bricking a node board or two. That being said, if some brave soul actually tests this theory, please share the outcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MadPole.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images?tu=MadPole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.