New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 50742)

Pinball-Browser : Customize your game !

By oga83

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,213 posts
  • 600 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Britman
  • Topic is favorited by 705 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 388 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Error (resized).png
error.jpg
TMNT (resized).png
test_alpha_2r (resized).png
test_alpha_2 (resized).png
test_alpha_1r (resized).png
test_alpha_1 (resized).png
bad (resized).png
good (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
dotnet (resized).PNG
2020-09-11_20-41-59 (resized).png
Pb2 (resized).png
Pb1 (resized).png
FFmpeg4 (resized).png
FFmpeg3 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Description of capabilities and download link. Posted by oga83 (7 years ago)

Post #600 How to find the names of the lamp matrix locations. Posted by oga83 (7 years ago)

Post #858 Video on how to replace a song. Posted by Underspin (7 years ago)

Post #1432 Macro function explained. Posted by oga83 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BENETNATH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4117 51 days ago

Hello,

thanks a lot for this soo great tool.
I took a licence and I'm discovering all possibilities.
Some questions :
- Is the licence valid for 2 computers ? As I'm working on a laptop and a desktop, based on my location. If not, how can i transfer the licence? I registered on my laptop but it's not my main computer.
- In the Scenes panel, I was able to extract all strings and wanted to start a translation of my spike 2 game (TMNT), but how to do it? I have seen that i can change the text directly in a scene with success, but what if i want to translate the complete strings.txt file and push it back to the firmware ?
- When I changed by hand in the scene, that created a macro, Is it the only way to push back my translated strings to the firmware ??

thanks a lot

#4121 51 days ago
Quoted from oga83:

PM me your new token id

Yes

OK, but in that case, that would be perfect is the extracted string.txt contains not only the scene number, but also the scene specific tag, as stated in the macro.
We could automate the translation.

Feasible?

#4127 47 days ago

oga83 do you think you would be able to complete the string extraction, in order to make a translation table that could then be converted easily in macro?

Quoted from BENETNATH:

OK, but in that case, that would be perfect is the extracted string.txt contains not only the scene number, but also the scene specific tag, as stated in the macro.
We could automate the translation.
Feasible?

timlah79 : are you using a standard user with all privileges? did you try to check on the admin rights on pinball prowser but also on ffmpeg exe ?
running a 32 or 64 bits version ? with a blank new windows 10 version, you just installed .NET, pinball browser and copy ffmepg in the install folder ?

#4148 44 days ago

Tests of ram stability was performed ??

#4155 43 days ago
Quoted from timlah79:

How do I test RAM stability? I'm willing to try that as one last hope.

either a software https://www.techpowerup.com/memtest64/
or try to find other ram to swap them

2 weeks later
#4193 29 days ago

Pinball browser has also a writing feature that works well, even without licence (but you shall take one )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BENETNATH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside