1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 112.
#4901 1 year ago

Pinball Browser v8.10 is ready

Changes :

- Compatibility with most of the new firmwares
Aerosmith 1.10
Avengers 1.03
Batman 1.06
Beatles 1.20
Black Knight SOR 1.12
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.06
Elvira 1.03
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 0.94
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.09
Iron Maiden 1.10
Jurassik Park 1.05
Jurassik Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
LedZep 1.15
Mando 1.20
Munster 1.21
Primus 1.03
Rush 0.93
Star Wars 1.20
Stranger Things 1.05
Turtles 1.51
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35
- Improvements in the image editor
- Added Scorbit achievements : Scorbit is working with volunteer creators to generate achievement frames for DMD machines. This feature is for those creators, and for the creation of venue or custom achievements as well in future releases.
- Fix for a bug that prevented PB from opening when a language other than EN was selected
- Fix for image modification that were randomely not saved when undo had been used
- Fix for sound-scripts ids; Thanks to Skillman !
- Note : Some firmwares take a long time to open the first time : be patient
- Note : Some sounds might be missing (PB can miss some of the 6*32 codecs)

#4902 1 year ago

unbelievable, thanks for your work and the update.

#4903 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

Changes :

- Compatibility with most of the new firmwares
Aerosmith 1.10
Avengers 1.03
Batman 1.06
Beatles 1.20
Black Knight SOR 1.12
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.06
Elvira 1.03
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 0.94
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.09
Iron Maiden 1.10
Jurassik Park 1.05
Jurassik Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
LedZep 1.15
Mando 1.20
Munster 1.21
Primus 1.03
Rush 0.93
Star Wars 1.20
Stranger Things 1.05
Turtles 1.51
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35
- Improvements in the image editor
- Added Scorbit achievements : Scorbit is working with volunteer creators to generate achievement frames for DMD machines. This feature is for those creators, and for the creation of venue or custom achievements as well in future releases.
- Fix for a bug that prevented PB from opening when a language other than EN was selected
- Fix for image modification that were randomely not saved when undo had been used
- Fix for sound-scripts ids; Thanks to Skillman !
- Note : Some firmwares take a long time to open the first time : be patient
- Note : Some sounds might be missing (PB can miss some of the 6*32 codecs)

Awesome work!

#4904 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

Some additional information here: With Scorbit Achievements on DMDs, we present an achievement frame on the DMD itself. The achievements and the frames are crowd sourced (we work with volunteers to make the achievements). In order to design frames that are compatible with the various palettes of the DMDs, oga83 has graciously added a Scorbit tab to Pinball Browser. If you are one of the people working with us, your Scorbit login allows you to manage and edit these frames directly with our Scorbit API and a PB pixel editor.

This includes the ability to overlay various bitmap art, text, and badges on the frames. PB doesn't create the achievement itself, that is done through another cloud-based UI, or through an importing feature on our end. While anyone with a Scorbit account can log in, only these "creators" will see a list of achievement titles for the DMD they are working on. When they are complete, we move them from a draft mode to published.

If anyone is interested in volunteering for achievement creation, I recommend spending some time playing JJP games to get a sense of the types of achievements that might be interesting, and letting us at Scorbit know. The hardest part is the pixel art and making something enjoyable and looks good on a plasma or colorized DMD, but once you get the hang of it it kind of comes together.

Thanks again oga83 for everything you're doing!

#4905 1 year ago

oga83 i was wondering does it help you do provide sound requests that are not working correct?
like when you play them only static is played.

or does this only make sense for sounds that we 100% want, as it is too much manual work for you to correct but does not help you to improve the whole process.

#4906 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

oga83 i was wondering does it help you do provide sound requests that are not working correct?
like when you play them only static is played.
or does this only make sense for sounds that we 100% want, as it is too much manual work for you to correct but does not help you to improve the whole process.

Thanks for the suggestion but, unfortunately, there's nothing much I can do.
So far, PB has found up to 192 random codecs per firmware.
And they are all different from firmware to firmware.
For all the firmwares listed above, that makes about 5000 different codecs ! (even more if you include the previous versions)
Of course, decoding the sounds is all done automatically.
That's one of the reasons why PB takes so long to open some firmwares.
The problem is that, for some codecs, PB doesn't have enough relevant sound samples to figure out how to decode/encode them.
For these codecs, the corresponding sounds are noisy at best, static at worse.

#4907 1 year ago

Thanks for adding Rush! A lot of people will be happy. Hopefully it results in more sales.

#4908 1 year ago

Nice work, glad to see this project is still thriving!

#4909 1 year ago

For Rush, the album images are in Scene 1 if you want to replace any to correspond with the song changes. Best to download existing album cover and replace the previous cover with the same image so size is compatible.

Song Names - update previous song name under ‘Messages’. Some text limitations based on length of previous song.

Song files - Request 49 to 67, song must be the same length minutes/seconds/millisecond

#4910 1 year ago

where do you get the Pinball Briwser for a mac?

#4911 1 year ago

First stern in a while for me in my collection now. Interested in some of the cool PB work people are doing here. Does PB modded code play nice with insider connect or not?

#4912 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Covered in the FAQ. You'll find a link for it at the top of every page in this thread.

#4913 1 year ago

Working on Rush LE, just added the YYZ video to correspond with the song change. PB is working great!

#4914 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

You'll need to purchase Crossover for Mac. It's the best $60 bucks along with Pinball Browser you will spend.

https://www.codeweavers.com/crossover#mac

#4915 1 year ago

I'm kinda sick of the "keep paying" model. I own a SW LE and have created a soundmod and also the Midnight madness thing for myself and as far as legally possible also shared things with others. SW has update cycles of a bit more than a year and for each release i get to pay for this same software again. For one machine. Just to keep one specific change alive.
I get it, if you have a bunch of new stern machines. for owning a single machine, the pricing is frustrating to say the least.

A per game license would make more sense to me, but i guess it is what it is. I'll be happy to take someone onboard and create a mod for you, in case you are in the same situation. PM me if interested.

#4916 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I'm kinda sick of the "keep paying" model. I own a SW LE and have created a soundmod and also the Midnight madness thing for myself and as far as legally possible also shared things with others. SW has update cycles of a bit more than a year and for each release i get to pay for this same software again. For one machine. Just to keep one specific change alive.
I get it, if you have a bunch of new stern machines. for owning a single machine, the pricing is frustrating to say the least.
A per game license would make more sense to me, but i guess it is what it is. I'll be happy to take someone onboard and create a mod for you, in case you are in the same situation. PM me if interested.

I work in the software business, and most customers of subscription priced applications think of the FEE as the right to use the software for a year. I know it's hard to get past the idea that you are BUYING something that comes on a CDROM, but in the era of smart software, you are really paying for the USAGE of it. Adobe did the same thing for most of their editting suite years ago, and allow users to pay for their usage, and then stop paying when they no longer need it. $20 seems pretty fair to use a feature rich content editor for a year.... but that is just me as I stare at $9000 machines!

#4917 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I know it's hard to get past the idea that you are BUYING something that comes on a CDROM, but in the era of smart software, you are really paying for the USAGE of it.

I am well aware of how digital busines models are created and how they work, mainly because I build them for a corporation as my profession. The main point tho is to create value and monetize it adequately and to design the monetization so that it works for your customer base. Dependency and lock-in effects are useful and make certain models possible, however, there are more possibilities than riding dependency by forcing to be payped for the possibly unrealized privilige of using a product or service for a certain amount of time, if you are clearly in an environment where most of your users run a machine or two, which have the issue stated above. You can also consider charging for each time you save an image. Pay per use versus old fashioned licensing. 5 bucks an image generated with a cloud enabled editor, which charges for image file donwload. You'll likely make more money overall, have a more steady cashflow and likely customers will feel better about it, despite maybe paying more bottom line.

Quoted from Markharris2000:

$20 seems pretty fair to use a feature rich content editor for a year.... but that is just me as I stare at $9000 machines!

This is a sales pitch from Steve Ballmer's era. Few people care about the features of the editor. Most pinheads are challenged with even updating stock code via SD card but still want a personalized game experience without needing to go through the hassle of fiddling with some editor features. Evidence for this are all the people asking aroudn for this or that modification. They are left behind, altho likely willing to pay in some way. The Software with all its feature is only a vehilce to deliver the value, which lies in the ... personalized experience.

The current licensing model works, but only because there is no alternative. It's not the best approach because it limits the market to those with actual skill and whish to get into the editor. It falls short of potential with people who cant or dont want to operate all the beautiful features.

Anyway, if I buy another year, I'll make sure theres more value in it than just the permission to edit my one file

#4918 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I am well aware of how digital busines models are created and how they work, mainly because I build them for a corporation as my profession. The main point tho is to create value and monetize it adequately and to design the monetization so that it works for your customer base. Dependency and lock-in effects are useful and make certain models possible, however, there are more possibilities than riding dependency by forcing to be payped for the possibly unrealized privilige of using a product or service for a certain amount of time, if you are clearly in an environment where most of your users run a machine or two, which have the issue stated above. You can also consider charging for each time you save an image. Pay per use versus old fashioned licensing. 5 bucks an image generated with a cloud enabled editor, which charges for image file donwload. You'll likely make more money overall, have a more steady cashflow and likely customers will feel better about it, despite maybe paying more bottom line.

This is a sales pitch from Steve Ballmer's era. Few people care about the features of the editor. Most pinheads are challenged with even updating stock code via SD card but still want a personalized game experience without needing to go through the hassle of fiddling with some editor features. Evidence for this are all the people asking aroudn for this or that modification. They are left behind, altho likely willing to pay in some way. The Software with all its feature is only a vehilce to deliver the value, which lies in the ... personalized experience.
The current licensing model works, but only because there is no alternative. It's not the best approach because it limits the market to those with actual skill and whish to get into the editor. It falls short of potential with people who cant or dont want to operate all the beautiful features.
Anyway, if I buy another year, I'll make sure theres more value in it than just the permission to edit my one file

yes the "keep paying" model is not my favorite model and i would like it to be other. But you have to realise the work that is flowing into each new software release. It's not only the additional features you get with each different version, it's also the Firmwares that the software keeps up to be compatible. Each firmware change will create a lot of work to adjust the software to work and i can unsterstand that this work should be rewarded. The alternative model would be to have each sub version change needs to be payed. Like the change from 8.03 to 8.10.
But i rather have keep paying model than that pinball browser will stop to be working. I do own a TMNT and Munsters and i guess the software cylce is completed and yes there you are right with machines that do not get any more software updates it will be a pain to get back and pay license to play around with it again after some time. Maybe there could be some exit feature that when you cease to pay you could at least stay on the version you left to modify firmwares that will never ever be changed from stern.

#4919 1 year ago

Another model could be monetizing the output of Pinball browser. After all, this is what is being done with PIN2DMD, where the colorization authors can profit from their work through a donation system.

Originally the colorization files were not locked down to a specific HW, over time there was abuse (as there usually is when content is not protected), so latest PIN2DMD updates enables locked content.

This ensure that a/ end users can still benefit from the work b/ creators get some profit

The same model could apply to Pinball Browser, in which case the yearly licence make much more sense

#4920 1 year ago

Random static still on Stranger Things LE/Premium code. Bummer, as that should be the last update for Stranger Things

#4921 1 year ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I'm sorry to hear that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you paid for Pinball Browser v7.63, which has NO limit in time.
As a result, you can still use it to customize the firmware you have already modified, for as long as you want.
You can even use the v7.71, 7.80, 7.81 versions that have been released after v7.63.
However, in february 2022, SW 1.10 has been updated to 1.20 and Pinball Browser v7 can no longer open it.
A lot of work has been done to make Pinball Browser open the latest firmwares for all games.
See here to have an idea of the difficulties.
Unfortunately, this is what happens will all new firmwares.
That's the reason why unlimited free upgrades are not possible.

#4922 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

Random static still on Stranger Things LE/Premium code. Bummer, as that should be the last update for Stranger Things

There are 18 codecs (over 192) that the current version of PB can't decode on ST LE/Premium.
The corresponding sounds are static.
All the other sounds can be decoded/encoded correctly.
See here for a more detailed answer
As mentionned in the change log, a few firmwares have this issue but ST LE is the most impacted.

#4923 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

I do own a TMNT and Munsters and i guess the software cylce is completed and yes there you are right with machines that do not get any more software updates

Quoted from cleland:

as that should be the last update for Stranger Things

I'm afraid that firmwares will be updated until PB can't open them anymore...

#4924 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

I'm afraid that firmwares will be updated until PB can't open them anymore...

Thanks oga83 i have so much fun with pinball browser it's worth the money
and i appreciate the work you are putting into the software.

at the moment i am fooling around with fonts, but i am afraid it is as compliacated as i am thinking.
In TMNT 1.51 pro scene 275 "TURTLE SAVED" i try to replace the font.
maybe you can comfirm if i am on the right way?
As i understand it, the glyphs are all in one big image like "image : 512x512-4" they are all unsorted in there and the Rectangle will point to area with the glyph in the picture. When i do an import in the glyph it will update this part in the Picture.
Some of the letters are turned 90° on this letters i was not able to import the single glyph.
I did now export all the glyphs to get the right dimension of each. Then i created with the new fonts pictures with the same dimesions and imported them into the glyphs. This way they are allinged good in the 512x512 picture. For the 90° degrees i did export the 512x512 image, modified it and reimported it.
I had the impression that the rendering works, i needed to close Pinball Browser first and reopen the sd-card image again that it will render right.

i was able to complete this scene, but it was a lot of works and will still need tweaking of single letters.

Modified (resized).pngModified (resized).pngOriginal (resized).pngOriginal (resized).png
#4925 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'm working on my version of Guardians of the Galaxy 1.09. I came across one track of static. It was the last of the three duplicate Cherry Bomb tracks. But I was able to import over it using an export of one of the other two. First time I've encountered this myself.

#4926 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

There are 18 codecs (over 192) that the current version of PB can't decode on ST LE/Premium.
The corresponding sounds are static.
All the other sounds can be decoded/encoded correctly.
See here for a more detailed answer
As mentionned in the change log, a few firmwares have this issue but ST LE is the most impacted.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'codecs' in this case? As for me 'codec' is basically the compression algorithm. Or are you referring to something else?

#4927 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Can you clarify what you mean by 'codecs' in this case?

Codec as coder/decoder.
See here.
What wasn't clear in my post is that I said "There are 18 codecs that PB can't decode".
What I rather meant is that "PB can't figure out how 18 of the codecs work".
And of course, when PB doesn't understand how a codec works, it can't mimic its behaviour.
Thus, it can't decode or encode the corresponding sounds.
This generally comes from the lack of significant samples for these codecs.

#4928 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm working on my version of Guardians of the Galaxy 1.09. I came across one track of static. It was the last of the three duplicate Cherry Bomb tracks. But I was able to import over it using an export of one of the other two. First time I've encountered this myself.

If you import a new sound over a static one, it will probably sound good in PB.
But the codec used by PB and the codec on the game won't match : it will play static on the game...

#4929 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

Thanks oga83 i have so much fun with pinball browser it's worth the money
and i appreciate the work you are putting into the software.
at the moment i am fooling around with fonts, but i am afraid it is as compliacated as i am thinking.
In TMNT 1.51 pro scene 275 "TURTLE SAVED" i try to replace the font.
maybe you can comfirm if i am on the right way?
As i understand it, the glyphs are all in one big image like "image : 512x512-4" they are all unsorted in there and the Rectangle will point to area with the glyph in the picture. When i do an import in the glyph it will update this part in the Picture.
Some of the letters are turned 90° on this letters i was not able to import the single glyph.
I did now export all the glyphs to get the right dimension of each. Then i created with the new fonts pictures with the same dimesions and imported them into the glyphs. This way they are allinged good in the 512x512 picture. For the 90° degrees i did export the 512x512 image, modified it and reimported it.
I had the impression that the rendering works, i needed to close Pinball Browser first and reopen the sd-card image again that it will render right.
i was able to complete this scene, but it was a lot of works and will still need tweaking of single letters.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's amazing !
What you have described is all correct.
You generally don't have to deal with the whole font bitmap, unless you want to change most of its glyphs. But if you want, you can export the font bitmap, modify the glyphs (without modifying their sizes), and reimport it.
But it is generally easier to modify a single glyph.
What you've found about the rotated glyphs is a bug : PB forgets to apply the rotation when it imports such a glyph.
I'll fix it in the next release. As a workaround, you can rotate it yourself before importing it.
Also, you don't need to close and reopen PB to refresh the scene cache : Just collapse and re-expand the scene.

[EDIT] That was an easy fix. Can you try v8.11 and let me know how it works for you ?

#4930 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

Codec as coder/decoder.
See here.
What wasn't clear in my post is that I said "There are 18 codecs that PB can't decode".
What I rather meant is that "PB can't figure out how 18 of the codecs work".
And of course, when PB doesn't understand how a codec works, it can't mimic its behaviour.
Thus, it can't decode or encode the corresponding sounds.
This generally comes from the lack of significant samples for these codecs.

So yeah that was the same understanding. Your clarification did make more sense then.

But that means that Stern is not using a standard codec for all samples, each is different?

What a pain....

#4931 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

So yeah that was the same understanding. Your clarification did make more sense then.
But that means that Stern is not using a standard codec for all samples, each is different?
What a pain....

See here.
The only reason is to make PB's work harder.

#4932 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

If you import a new sound over a static one, it will probably sound good in PB.
But the codec used by PB and the codec on the game won't match : it will play static on the game...

This is what i experienced with TMNT, i did an import of over a static slot. It sounded good in PB but in the Game it was ugly.

#4933 1 year ago

Hello Oga

first of all thanks for the hard work.
I use PB often in the last time. i have two things that seem to apear often.
If i make a change on a soundfile and save i can't make a bookmark after it always occurs an unkown error and i have to restart PB for making a bookmark. Second If i do a bookmark it always jumps to the top files of the list.
is this known or can it be fixed?

#4934 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello Oga
first of all thanks for the hard work.
I use PB often in the last time. i have two things that seem to apear often.
If i make a change on a soundfile and save i can't make a bookmark after it always occurs an unkown error ans i hav to restart PB for making a bookmark. Second If i do a bookmark it always jumps to the top files of the list.
is this known or can it be fixed?

I can reproduce this.
I'm not sure where it comes from but I'll fix it in the next release.
[EDIT]Fixed in v8.12

#4935 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

This is what i experienced with TMNT, i did an import of over a static slot. It sounded good in PB but in the Game it was ugly.

Yup, this happened with me too on Guardians.

#4936 1 year ago

Does 8.12 now fix the static/codec issue with some games?

#4937 1 year ago
Quoted from oga83:

I can reproduce this.
I'm not sure where it comes from but I'll fix it in the next release.
[EDIT]Fixed in v8.12

Thank you very much.

#4938 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

I tried to "trick" 8.10 by setting the volume to zero on the static track. Didn't work.

I'll try with 8.12 since I have my project still open.

#4939 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

No. I have already explained why here.

#4940 1 year ago

On the RUSH firmware PB is showing two songs that are the same with a 2-3 sec difference. I want to change the song that you can select to play from the main menu. How do I know which one to change? Thanks.

Songs (resized).JPGSongs (resized).JPG
#4941 1 year ago

Hi!

First of all, thanks for this super tool!

I have a Star Wars Premium running in 1.10 and was waiting for the compatibility with 1.20 to update my pin.

Pinball Browser does allow to unlock the Midnight Madness on 1.10 but not in 1.20.
Does that means that Stern developpers remove it definitely from their code or is it because the last version on Pinball browser does not include this possibility yet and that it could be in a future version?

Thankd in advance,

Antoine

#4942 1 year ago

Anyone else having trouble opening the Rush 0.93 file with PB? Also, we found that if you replace a video that is longer than the original, even by a second, it seems to corrupt the file and you have to start all over again. Thanks.

#4943 1 year ago
Quoted from Breton:

Hi!
First of all, thanks for this super tool!
I have a Star Wars Premium running in 1.10 and was waiting for the compatibility with 1.20 to update my pin.
Pinball Browser does allow to unlock the Midnight Madness on 1.10 but not in 1.20.
Does that means that Stern developpers remove it definitely from their code or is it because the last version on Pinball browser does not include this possibility yet and that it could be in a future version?
Thankd in advance,
Antoine

Damn I bet Stern finally removed it after we all made a big deal about it still being in the code over the last few months...

#4944 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Damn I bet Stern finally removed it after we all made a big deal about it still being in the code over the last few months...

The fact is Stern left in in the code, but just turned the "switch off", for all those years. The Midnight Madness was turned off in an early .9x version. It remained there, unseen by everyone all the way to code 1.10, until I bought a Star Wars Pro months ago and began poking around.

Stern should've removed it correctly the first time.

#4945 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone else having trouble opening the Rush 0.93 file with PB? Also, we found that if you replace a video that is longer than the original, even by a second, it seems to corrupt the file and you have to start all over again. Thanks.

I was having issues with 8.10, but 8.12 opens it very quickly now.

#4946 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I wouldnt say "we" as the main thing here is PoMC who - as you can see in attached image - openly didnt giva a shit about what his fishing-for-compliments-ego-ride (see https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-midnight-madness-multiball-restored#post-6799444) would cause. He was just going to have some fun, while he has the game. Thanks for nothing.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4947 1 year ago

Yup. Guilty as charged. I found something cool hidden in a game that NO ONE else did in the years prior. AND FREELY SHARED IT....so that's hardly "nothing", as you said.

Putting Star Wars up for sale this weekend. So you're right, I do not care that it's no longer in the code. Moving on to customizing the Led Zeppelin I'm getting tonight. If I find anything interesting or make something cool, I'll continue to share it.

You're welcome.

#4948 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Could be my laptop but it takes close to an hour to open a file.

#4949 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I originally had that issue with 8.10, I went into properties and ran the "compatibility troubleshooter" I believe it set the program to run as "windows 8". Worth a shot. Picture is from version 8.12 which for me loads in seconds, but 8.10 I couldn't get to work until I ran the troubleshooter...hope it helps.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4950 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

As stated in the change log, this is normal (and depends on your pc performances) :
Note : Some firmwares take a long time to open the first time : be patient
But it will be much quicker the 2nd time you open it

Quoted from usafstars:

This does not depend on the version. The 2nd time you open it is just faster.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 26.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.