1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 112.
#4501 2 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

What is the character encoding that is used for text messages? I found some text items that have an newline/crlf but do not show that character when examining the contents. What should be there?

what text messages are you speaking of, in the Scenes or in the Tab "Messages"
i thought in the "Messages" tab every line has it's own line. But i will need to recheck.
What image are you trying to modify?

#4502 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

what text messages are you speaking of, in the Scenes or in the Tab "Messages"
i thought in the "Messages" tab every line has it's own line. But i will need to recheck.
What image are you trying to modify?

Here is my example. In the treeview, it stops at the newline. When expanded, it runs it all together.

CRLF (resized).pngCRLF (resized).png
#4503 2 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Here is my example. In the treeview, it stops at the newline. When expanded, it runs it all together.[quoted image]

PB doesn't display the newlines for these text items (but the scene is correctly rendered).
I'll fix it in the next version.

#4504 2 years ago

Brand new to using pinball browser. Just downloaded and donated last week. Now planning to make personal modifications to the Avengers IQ (Premium) code by swapping out music and callouts.

A few questions for the experienced users:

- Is there an easy way to export the 803 sound scripts to excel? I would love to be able to manage bookmark identification there and merge back with PB.
- What is the process to transfer the updated code to the AIQ pinball machine? I have an SD card ready to go.

Thanks in advance!

#4505 2 years ago

Noob to this utility. Just wanted to check it out a bit before buying it to determine if the level of effort for making some minor changes is what I have time for. Basically, I want to compare two ROMs for Stranger Things Premium - one that has already been modded with sounds, music, etc (by cleland), and the other the factory image from Stern, v1.02. My goal is to move a couple sounds over from the factory image to the modded one because I like the modded music but want to revert a few of the factory sounds.

After downloading and running the tool, I get "unknown firmware" when attempting to load a rom. I tried both the 1.02 that I downloaded a few months ago from Stern's site directly, and also the one that the tool has in the list - both give the same error.

Is there a tutorial on how to load up and compare two ROMs? Am I missing something simple when trying to load the image that is throwing this error?

Thanks!

#4506 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Brand new to using pinball browser. Just downloaded and donated last week. Now planning to make personal modifications to the Avengers IQ (Premium) code by swapping out music and callouts.
A few questions for the experienced users:
- Is there an easy way to export the 803 sound scripts to excel? I would love to be able to manage bookmark identification there and merge back with PB.
- What is the process to transfer the updated code to the AIQ pinball machine? I have an SD card ready to go.
Thanks in advance!

I don't think there is an easy way to export the sound scripts to excel. Have you tried to sync Bookmarks if someone already has made some work? This will look on the server and update the bookmarks. And if you are lucky someone made the work for you.
You are working on an Image of an SD-Card. The process is to load the image with a program on the SD-Card. The SD-Card needs to be Big enough. Normal you would take the same size the orgiginal has or maybe a little bigger. You can write the image with Pinball Browser under Smartdmd section. or Win32diskimager or Balena Etcher. But with Balena Etcher some people had problems.

#4507 2 years ago
Quoted from palacekeeper:

Noob to this utility. Just wanted to check it out a bit before buying it to determine if the level of effort for making some minor changes is what I have time for. Basically, I want to compare two ROMs for Stranger Things Premium - one that has already been modded with sounds, music, etc (by cleland), and the other the factory image from Stern, v1.02. My goal is to move a couple sounds over from the factory image to the modded one because I like the modded music but want to revert a few of the factory sounds.
After downloading and running the tool, I get "unknown firmware" when attempting to load a rom. I tried both the 1.02 that I downloaded a few months ago from Stern's site directly, and also the one that the tool has in the list - both give the same error.
Is there a tutorial on how to load up and compare two ROMs? Am I missing something simple when trying to load the image that is throwing this error?
Thanks!

sorry i don't have a Stranger things to test. So i can not verfiy if the image should work. The Compare Firmware section is only comparing a Prior Firmware to the new one. It will not find modifications done between same versions. This feature was introduced because the 0xNNN changed on the soundscripts between versions (as i know of) it does no highlight modifications in any way. I don't think it is possible to see changes done in other versions.
if i am wrong please correct me.

#4508 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

sorry i don't have a Stranger things to test. So i can not verfiy if the image should work. The Compare Firmware section is only comparing a Prior Firmware to the new one. It will not find modifications done between same versions. This feature was introduced because the 0xNNN changed on the soundscripts between versions (as i know of) it does no highlight modifications in any way. I don't think it is possible to see changes done in other versions.
if i am wrong please correct me.

I don't necessarily need it to compare them. All I really need (well, would like) to do is to copy over a few sounds from the factory rom to a different modded rom.

#4509 2 years ago

I don't necessarily need it to compare them. All I really need (well, would like) to do is to copy over a few sounds from the factory rom to a different modded rom.

Download the full SD card image from Stern if you are using an update version. Open the firmware in Pinball Browser and download the bookmarks when prompted. I don't know if ST has bookmarks yet.

In the Stern image, locate the sound you want to import into the Cleland version. Choose to export and save the file. Repeat if needed for other audio files.

Now open the Cleland image in Pinball browser. Locate the first audio file that is to be replaced with the stock file ou exported. Choose to import. Repeat if needed for other audio clips.

Close the firmware. It is now a modified version with your changes. Select the SmartDMD tab in Pinball browser and burn the image to an SD card.

#4510 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Download the full SD card image from Stern if you are using an update version. Open the firmware in Pinball Browser and download the bookmarks when prompted. I don't know if ST has bookmarks yet.
In the Stern image, locate the sound you want to import into the Cleland version. Choose to export and save the file. Repeat if needed for other audio files.
Now open the Cleland image in Pinball browser. Locate the first audio file that is to be replaced with the stock file ou exported. Choose to import. Repeat if needed for other audio clips.
Close the firmware. It is now a modified version with your changes. Select the SmartDMD tab in Pinball browser and burn the image to an SD card.

Thanks for the detailed steps! When I attempt to open the one I downloaded from Stern's site I get unknown firmware. When I attempt the "download from Stern" option in the pinball browser app, I get the same error. Both are .zip extensions, which are listed as valid extension in the Open applet. Any ideas? Or anyone else able to download and open in the pinball browser? The one I'm trying to use is in the attached picture. Thanks

2021-04-26_17-14-14 (resized).jpg2021-04-26_17-14-14 (resized).jpg
#4511 2 years ago

Thanks for the detailed steps! When I attempt to open the one I downloaded from Stern's site I get unknown firmware. When I attempt the "download from Stern" option in the pinball browser app, I get the same error. Both are .zip extensions, which are listed as valid extension in the Open applet. Any ideas? Or anyone else able to download and open in the pinball browser? The one I'm trying to use is in the attached picture. Thanks
[quoted image]

Extract the zip file of the image that you downloaded. The size you end up with will be over seven gigs when it is extracted

#4512 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Extract the zip file of the image that you downloaded. The size you end up with will be over seven gigs when it is extracted

Okay thanks, that worked. There are almost 700 sounds listed and they don't have descriptive names, but with some patience I can find it .

Cleland's was in .gz but i was able to extract that with 7-zip. Thanks!

#4513 2 years ago

Okay thanks, that worked. There are almost 700 sounds listed and they don't have descriptive names, but with some patience I can find it .

You need to update bookmarks after you open it, they should be labeled.

#4514 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

You need to update bookmarks after you open it, they should be labeled.

I did that but nothing showed up, or at least no meaningful labels. I found the two sounds I wanted with a bit of patience, though. One was under sound requests and the other under sound scripts. Now to see if I can pull off the export/import, convert back to .gz and flash the card. Worth a shot!

#4515 2 years ago

I did that but nothing showed up, or at least no meaningful labels. I found the two sounds I wanted with a bit of patience, though. One was under sound requests and the other under sound scripts. Now to see if I can pull off the export/import, convert back to .gz and flash the card. Worth a shot!

Once you replace the sounds, close the firmware in Pinball browser and follow the instructions I posted about going to the smart DMD tab and writing the SD card. You don’t need or want to convert back to a.gz file.

#4516 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Once you replace the sounds, close the firmware in Pinball browser and follow the instructions I posted about going to the smart DMD tab and writing the SD card. You don’t need or want to convert back to a.gz file.

Oh okay. I already did that before I saw your reply, and used Etcher with the gz file. Seems to have worked fine but I'll review your procedures for next time. Thx.

#4517 2 years ago

Oh okay. I already did that before I saw your reply, and used Etcher with the gz file. Seems to have worked fine but I'll review your procedures for next time. Thx.

Yes, Etcher can uncompress the file on the fly, but there's no need to do it that way. Only reason to Gzip is for storage purposes.

#4518 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Yes, Etcher can uncompress the file on the fly, but there's no need to do it that way. Only reason to Gzip is for storage purposes.

Got it thanks!

1 week later
#4519 2 years ago

First time Pinball Browser user here. I have gone in and bookmarked many of the callouts for Avengers AIQ Premium, and have replaced all of the music files with edited soundtrack music from across the MCU films. Before spending time replacing all of the callouts individually, I would like to test-drive the music replacement on my game.

I see PoMC has posted instructions above about closing the file and using the software to burn the image to an SD card. I have a new blank SD card I plan to use for this. My question is what steps do I take to load the SD card and image onto the game? To date I have only updated software using a USB thumb drive. Also, is there a way to save the high scores so they are not lost in the process? Any first-time tips are very much appreciated!

#4520 2 years ago

First time Pinball Browser user here. I have gone in and bookmarked many of the callouts for Avengers AIQ Premium, and have replaced all of the music files with edited soundtrack music from across the MCU films. Before spending time replacing all of the callouts individually, I would like to test-drive the music replacement on my game.
I see PoMC has posted instructions above about closing the file and using the software to burn the image to an SD card. I have a new blank SD card I plan to use for this. My question is what steps do I take to load the SD card and image onto the game? To date I have only updated software using a USB thumb drive. Also, is there a way to save the high scores so they are not lost in the process? Any first-time tips are very much appreciated!

1. Using existing gamecode, go into Menu and Save the settings (including high scores) to USB stick
2. power off, open backbox, click the OLD SDCARD and it will physically release and pop up, remove the old card and then press the NEW SDCARD (written by PB) down into the SD card slot until it clicks. Close backbox.
3. Power on and restore settings from USB stick

From Stern's State of the Union 12/3/2019 write-up ( https://sternpinball.com/2019/12/03/stern-of-the-union-address-december-2019/ ):
"You can save settings, high scores, adjustments and/or audits from one machine to reload to that machine or another machine. The Save and Load command, located in the Utility sub-menu of the Service Menu enables these functions."

#4521 2 years ago

I successfully loaded my music replacements onto AIQ and everything worked out great! I did notice that all of the callouts were louder than the music level, but my music replacement tracks sounded nice and clear on the game speakers.

Question: Is there a way to lower the callout volume on the game relative to the game music, or do I need to bump up the volume of all my music tracks in Pinball Browser?

Thanks!

#4522 2 years ago

Has anyone changed the cat video on the ecto googles on a Ghostbusters PRE/LE?

If so, are you willing to share this?

Thank you.

#4523 2 years ago

I successfully loaded my music replacements onto AIQ and everything worked out great! I did notice that all of the callouts were louder than the music level, but my music replacement tracks sounded nice and clear on the game speakers.
Question: Is there a way to lower the callout volume on the game relative to the game music, or do I need to bump up the volume of all my music tracks in Pinball Browser?
Thanks!

IMHO what I would do is load a default callout in Audacity to watch the meter and see where about the audio level is, then load my custom callouts and adjust them to just about the same levels and that should put you very close in the boat to where you want to be.

#4524 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

IMHO what I would do is load a default callout in Audacity to watch the meter and see where about the audio level is, then load my custom callouts and adjust them to just about the same levels and that should put you very close in the boat to where you want to be.

Thanks for the recommendation. I haven’t edited or inserted any call outs yet. Just music.

I did find a setting called “Music Attenuation” in the game menu that seems to increase the music volume when set to a negative value. Can someone confirm what exactly the Music Attenuation is doing? Thanks much!

#4525 2 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation. I haven’t edited or inserted any call outs yet. Just music.
I did find a setting called “Music Attenuation” in the game menu that seems to increase the music volume when set to a negative value. Can someone confirm what exactly the Music Attenuation is doing? Thanks much!

This indeed lowers or increases the music volume compared with the rest. So exactly the setting you need to get it louder compared to the call outs.

#4526 2 years ago

I kinda can't believe I'm the one asking this question but... I recently was looking to change some more music for JP.

Quoted from Rensh:

This indeed lowers or increases the music volume compared with the rest. So exactly the setting you need to get it louder compared to the call outs.

Correct. + attenuation = "make this quieter", - attenuation = "make this louder" (in comparison to the other music/voice). I would err on the side of increasing the attenuation ever so slightly for what seems too loud in order to quiet it, as opposed to decreasing attenuation it to make it louder than the other. Then you just boost the overall game volume. I'm not sure what say +/- 1 amounts to in decibels. Seems crazy to me that you can set values like all the way to +/- 10-20 here. Would be nice to know the specifics in terms of volume / dB. Just be careful with those values I suppose.

From my experience, you need to try to match not only the level of the sound file you import, but also the frequency spectrum against the stock file you're swapping out. You can do this by exporting the stock sound/music you're replacing and comparing the sound by ear and looking at the waveforms, applying EQ and compression as needed. You also need to try to match the bit and sample rates and I don't recommend using .mp3s (which I know is difficult b/c unless you're exporting from a CD to get good sounding .WAV's, you're probably purchasing a digital copy which most vendors only provide .mp3s of). Music is difficult and sometimes your file just won't ever sound right since the game does appear to limit based on frequency, especially low end. If your music is boomy with low end, it's likely going to be quieter in game, so you need to filter some of that out in your DAW/audio editor. The sounds and music in general in these games appear to be maxed out and smashed to a level so high it's almost distorting. Hope this helps.

#4527 2 years ago

First time attempting to swap a callout using pinball browser. Trying to replace "Hawkeye Challenge" with "Better clench up Legolas" for my Avengers IQ game. I was able to isolate that sound clip from Avengers into a short .MP3 file, and imported the sound over the original callout. When I preview it in pinball browser however all I hear back is 1.6 seconds of static. Anyone run into this before? Ideas on how to fix? I really appreciate any advice.

#4528 2 years ago

First time attempting to swap a callout using pinball browser. Trying to replace "Hawkeye Challenge" with "Better clench up Legolas" for my Avengers IQ game. I was able to isolate that sound clip from Avengers into a short .MP3 file, and imported the sound over the original callout. When I preview it in pinball browser however all I hear back is 1.6 seconds of static. Anyone run into this before? Ideas on how to fix? I really appreciate any advice.

Still no luck. Tried to even swap out the fallout with the same mp3 music file that works elsewhere. I only hear 1.6 seconds of static. Any ideas? I’m not even sure how to restore the original call out at this point.

#4529 2 years ago

Still no luck. Tried to even swap out the fallout with the same mp3 music file that works elsewhere. I only hear 1.6 seconds of static. Any ideas? I’m not even sure how to restore the original call out at this point.

You would have to load the original SD image and export that sound and re-import it into your modified one.
This is why I always have two copies of an SD image. I keep the stock one, then duplicate it and work on the duplicate one, I can alway open the stock one.
You can also have two windows open side by side in Pinball Browser, stock and modified.

I would try opening the audio file you want in Audacity and saving it as a .wav 44.1khz file, then import into Pinball Browser.
PB is not the best at converting audio, especially compressed .mp3 files.

#4530 2 years ago

Quoted from cleland:

You would have to load the original SD image and export that sound and re-import it into your modified one.
This is why I always have two copies of an SD image. I keep the stock one, then duplicate it and work on the duplicate one, I can alway open the stock one.
You can also have two windows open side by side in Pinball Browser, stock and modified.
I would try opening the audio file you want in Audacity and saving it as a .wav 44.1khz file, then import into Pinball Browser.
PB is not the best at converting audio, especially compressed .mp3 files.

Yup basically what Cleland said. From my experience the replaced callouts need to be mono 44.1khz 32 bit (or 16 bit) .WAV. However, music is normally stereo 48khz 32 bit. Don't use mp3s and don't try to import a stereo file to a mono location or vice versa. Mp3s may sometimes work but you should use .WAVs with the same sample rate and bit depth as the exported stock sound. I'm not saying this is your issue for sure but as far as that working mp3 vs the other one that isn't, are they different when you look at their properties? Try cleland's idea of converting with audacity. Set your session type to 44.1khz and export as a 32 bit float .WAV in the export window (although know that when you're doing this you are "upsampling" a compressed file which can cause other artifacts and odd timing issues -- you should start with uncompressed WAV audio instead).

#4531 2 years ago

I’m not even sure how to restore the original call out at this point.

You put your original SD card back in the game. The code you changed was on the copy you made. Right?

If you need to make a new SD card image Stern has the image and directions on their site: https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

#4532 2 years ago

I’m not even sure how to restore the original call out at this point.

Open the stock code in PB, export the stock WAV file from the sound location in question, open your custom code in PB and import the file to that location.

#4533 2 years ago

palacekeeper I bookmarked at least 300 callouts and sounds in STH over the last few weeks. My goal is to get everything that’s in the game (or for the game, but not in it) bookmarked by July. There are a LOT of Aerosmith and GOTG sounds in the firmware so skipping over those can be tedious.

#4534 2 years ago

Quoted from swampfire:

palacekeeper I bookmarked at least 300 callouts and sounds in STH over the last few weeks. My goal is to get everything that’s in the game (or for the game, but not in it) bookmarked by July. There are a LOT of Aerosmith and GOTG sounds in the firmware so skipping over those can be tedious.

You should feel lucky in comparison to JP's 3852... I'm of course speaking to actual sound scripts not triggers. This post may help you in your efforts and understanding of what's going on in the background: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project/page/23#post-5941835

#4535 2 years ago

In case anyone wants to switch out some music on Avengers: Infinity Quest Premium. I’ve managed to identify (well find at least) all of the “music” in the game.
I’ve had success by bumping any music I end up replacing up to 106 in PB and any music that I leave in place I drop down to 50 in PB (even if it’s not being replaced the music script still needs to be bumped down to 50 or it will still sound to loud in the game). Then just play with the music attenuation in your games menu until it sound even. Anyway here’s the music identification list: (note: you only have to change one of the music scripts out of the two as they change with each other. So go slow it can be confusing if you don’t.)

Avengers 1.01.0 Premium:
Gem Won & Ready for Collection:
0x618
0x603

Unknown:
0x617
0x600

Unknown:
0x616
0x60F

Unknown:
0x615
0x610

Game Start:
0x614
0x60E

Game Over:
0x613

Main Play (Short):
0x612
0x606

Power Gem:
0x611
0x5FB

Thor MB:
0x60D
0x602

Soul Gem:
0x60C
0x5FE

Iron Man MB:
0x 60B
0x5EA

Hawkeye Mode:
0x60A
0x605

Time Gem:
0x609
0x601

Black Order & Battle Royal:
0x608
0x5EF

High Score Enter Initials:
0x607
0x5FD

Portal Open:
0x604
0x5FF

Mind Gem:
0x5FC
0x5E9

Unknown:
0x5FA
0x5F7

Mission Select:
0x5F9
0x5EE

Main Play (Long): Keep
0x5ED
0x5F5

Reality Gem:
0x5EC
0x5F4

Unknown:
0x5EB
0x5F1

Battle Thanos:
0x5E9
0x5F0

Shooter Lane Idle:
0x5E7
0x5F6

Thanos Attacks:
0x5E6
0x5F2

#4536 2 years ago

Hello, I'm trying to make sure that my Audacity export is as great as it can be before importing it into PB. The guide around formatting and such is 7 years old. Is there any updated information?

For example, when I pull down a Stern sound from my Star Wars, it's in stereo....so do I still need to mix my sound down to mono? Any other tips to get the best sound quality on newer games?

#4537 2 years ago

If anyone has done a Deadpool update and wants to share / test HMU! Just picked up a pro.

#4538 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Hello, I'm trying to make sure that my Audacity export is as great as it can be before importing it into PB. The guide around formatting and such is 7 years old. Is there any updated information?
For example, when I pull down a Stern sound from my Star Wars, it's in stereo....so do I still need to mix my sound down to mono? Any other tips to get the best sound quality on newer games?

There really isn't a perfect set of guidelines. It varies game to game and sound to sound. I have posted a lot about this topic in this thread if you want to search for posts by me. To answer your immediate question, no don't convert a file you want to replace to mono if the stock sound is stereo. In general you want to match the attributes of the sound file you want to replace with those of the stock sound you exported. These two recent posts I made and the ones from other pinsiders that I quoted within may help.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/91#post-6269829
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/91#post-6279932

As far as Audacity itself there's a lot of help online if you google. Many videos out there show you how to leverage the Compressor and other plug ins as well as export options to match the fidelity of one sound to another.

1 week later
#4539 2 years ago

Hello there.

When I click on the link in the first post, nothing happens. A message appears that says, "Waiting for pinside.com", then stops.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

#4540 2 years ago
Quoted from Eight-BitBishop:

Hello there.
When I click on the link in the first post, nothing happens. A message appears that says, "Waiting for pinside.com", then stops.

What link are you referring to exactly?

#4541 2 years ago

*edit nevermind*

1 week later
#4542 2 years ago
Quoted from Eight-BitBishop:

Hello there.

Having the same problem - link opens a tab, but then it auto-closes.
Download won't start.

edit: Tried download link with microsoft edge browser and it worked... must be something in my chrome settings.

#4543 2 years ago
Quoted from The-Hum:

Having the same problem - link opens a tab, but then it auto-closes.
Download won't start.
edit: Tried download link with microsoft edge browser and it worked... must be something in my chrome settings.

I think it's a security issue when your browser has your existing google login/cookies and the multiple redirects this setup is using. Chrome won't allow it and blocks the page.

If you use another browser without the google session, it works. Or open the URL it currently redirects to directly in a new tab - https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1rdRCraPxaTzF3eB3lxYd6DBKz8CLOlJU

#4544 2 years ago

oga83 Unfortunately v7.81 is not working with the current Mandalorian code...

#4545 2 years ago

Hello folks, I have a Walking Dead premium.

Was wondering if someone has a sound mod update with Techno music or a rap music sound mod. I love the game I’m just looking to switch things up.

Please share

#4546 2 years ago

Does anyone have plans to redo the Avengers music?? Love the game, but hate the music! Someone needs to add some soul to that game.

#4547 2 years ago

You guys should try Pinball Browser, it’s really not hard to swap out the music. No coding required.

2 weeks later
#4548 2 years ago

Thanks everyone, only discovered this software yesterday, but thanks to your posts and questions/answers, have managed to swap out the stock music on my Star Wars for the classic Williams tracks. Great upgrade! Cheers.

#4549 2 years ago

Figured I'd share a recent Stranger Things project I'm finishing up. I've been adding attract mode videos to all the new Sterns I get my hands on and also finishing a major Aerosmith project (real videos replacing the flash animation). Well, I have about 8 finished versions, but never satisfied.

I finished creating a new Stranger Things attract mode/game over slideshow because I wasn't totally happy with my prior one. This makes 3 or 4 slideshows I've made, which is why I rarely release anything I make, since I'm never completely satisfied and keep making changes.

New attract mode slideshow:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fn8zC8315DwUZsQC9

Game over slideshow (same as above) with Twist of Fate song that plays:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FnKZkJeJSevgDYUs9

Cleland's soundtrack code with my attract modes and slideshow. This video shows game over with my slideshow and the track of the kids talking that everyone likes. He's going to be releasing his audio update mod with my attract mode mods included soon.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mWUs8KrjVF97fkWh6

I also have a stock audio version with only my videos added.

#4550 2 years ago

PoMC I love the video excerpts from the show, they look stock. Is there a way to make the transitions longer for the still images, or is that locked in with the code?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 24.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 5,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/91?hl=plungerboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.