1 (resized).png
Img3 (resized).png
Img2 (resized).png
Img1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
DXT (resized).png
font (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 112.
#4401 3 years ago

Another QQ. I have imported an Mp4 into a game. The file was purchased from iTunes - it's 284kbps bit rate. It took a lot of experimenting to get it into the game at a volume that makes it audible. Right now its 225% of the original volume. Frankly, it doesn't sound very good. Are there other adjustments I should be making or should I be using a tool other than the in app tool to customize the audio file?

#4402 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Another QQ. I have imported an Mp4 into a game. The file was purchased from iTunes - it's 284kbps bit rate. It took a lot of experimenting to get it into the game at a volume that makes it audible. Right now its 225% of the original volume. Frankly, it doesn't sound very good. Are there other adjustments I should be making or should I be using a tool other than the in app tool to customize the audio file?

Try using Audacity instead of the built in volume modifier. You can first export a sound file from the firmware and check it's volume in Audacity for a side by side comparison.

#4403 3 years ago

I think I'm getting the hang of this. I've been trying to search this thread and read all release notes to not bog this thread down with noob questions but have one more. Is there a way to export the bookmarks into a CVS? As I've been tagging, I've been using codes such that I can decomp and organize in excel, etc, but don't see a way to do this. Thanks again.

**Edit: Nevermind - I think I can copy the .dat file and use that.

#4404 3 years ago

I'm trying to make sure I understand the structure of the file and how it work and am hoping someone can help/clarify for me:

The basic concepts of sounds, videos and messages are all very straight forward. My instinct going in was that scenes pulled it all together and that in exploring a scene, I would see reference to videos, sound requests, etc all in one place. But the scenes seem to pull together only the background assets that are on the screen. I've drilled down into the screen structure ad nauseum and don't ever see reference to sounds or video.

Am I missing the magic place where it all comes together or is that buried in the code and the process of customizing is the swapping of sound and video, relying on game knowledge of when the stock assets play when making a customization?

Thanks again

#4405 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I'm trying to make sure I understand the structure of the file and how it work and am hoping someone can help/clarify for me:
The basic concepts of sounds, videos and messages are all very straight forward. My instinct going in was that scenes pulled it all together and that in exploring a scene, I would see reference to videos, sound requests, etc all in one place. But the scenes seem to pull together only the background assets that are on the screen. I've drilled down into the screen structure ad nauseum and don't ever see reference to sounds or video.
Am I missing the magic place where it all comes together or is that buried in the code and the process of customizing is the swapping of sound and video, relying on game knowledge of when the stock assets play when making a customization?
Thanks again

Sounds are not reference by scenes, that i know. It is a lot of manual work or you have luck and someone else has done it for you and uploaded it.
From Munsters and Turtles i know if you do there a right click on a scenes and do "Search and Bookmark Videos" it should just do that.
If you are modifing a very new image it could happen that not everything works in Pinball Browser, due to changes from prior versions. Or if it is a complete new Image it could hapen that programming style changed and pinball browser will not work 100% and it will hopefully be adjusted in updates.

mostly scenes are animated sections with text overlays. It can happen that a lot of videos are all referenced in only one scene.
Like in TMNT there is scene 5 containing a lot (maybe all) of the videos.

i know it's hard to get into it, but exploring is still a lot of fun.
hope i do not tell to much crap, it's the best i know

and yes i think it's like are saying in your laste sentences. It's all a combination what sound belongs to what video and in scenes the overlay over everything again. But with playing pinball and trying to modify it will come together.

#4406 3 years ago

First time using pinball browser. I think was doing it right but, I get this message. Saying it cannot import long sounds I appreciate the help thanks.

20210121_135437 (resized).jpg20210121_135437 (resized).jpg
#4407 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

First time using pinball browser. I think was doing it right but, I get this message. Saying it cannot import long sounds I appreciate the help thanks.
[quoted image]

Never mind figured it out had to donate.

#4408 3 years ago

ok. I have scrubbed this thread and all the flagged posts. I am being totally cliche and swapping Immigrant Song into Thor multiball on AIQ. I have a ~320k bit rate version (LZ) I bought on iTunes. At first I was simply importing into PB. Sounded terrible and volume way too low. Then I jacked the volume up and while it was audible it sounded terrible. Then I searched the thread more. I followed the previously posted directions. Used Audacity. Made mono, changed to 24000k sample rate. Normalized. Compressed. Saved as wav file. Imported. Still sounds terrible. I did the same with another version of the song I own (the Trent Reznor version from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). All the same steps. Still sounds terrible. Either not audible or sounds terrible and distorted. Not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

#4409 3 years ago

Anyone that is familiar with Iron man, code on pinball browser. Do you know under which sound request is the music for Jericho. Only one I'm having a hard time pin pointing thanks.

#4410 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

ok. I have scrubbed this thread and all the flagged posts. I am being totally cliche and swapping Immigrant Song into Thor multiball on AIQ. I have a ~320k bit rate version (LZ) I bought on iTunes. At first I was simply importing into PB. Sounded terrible and volume way too low. Then I jacked the volume up and while it was audible it sounded terrible. Then I searched the thread more. I followed the previously posted directions. Used Audacity. Made mono, changed to 24000k sample rate. Normalized. Compressed. Saved as wav file. Imported. Still sounds terrible. I did the same with another version of the song I own (the Trent Reznor version from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). All the same steps. Still sounds terrible. Either not audible or sounds terrible and distorted. Not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Avengers might have the same thing as TMNT any imported music is made to sound terrible. Does it sound very tiney? If so it's the same thing as TMNT. No fix. Waiting on developer.

To that point if anyone has the sd card image for the tmnt before 1.41 pm me. I want to see if this sound import issue started then or 1.41

I can confirm not all games suffer from this as maiden 1.8 imports perfectly..... And thank God it does

#4411 3 years ago

Thanks to a few folks for sending links to the older images of TMNT. I can confirm that 1.40 works perfect with PB. 1.41 for some reason has issues with injection. Not sure too much changed b/w 1.4 and 1.41 but I think for now, I'll work on 1.4. more to come.

EDIT - very small update in 1.41 so 1.40 it is!

Fixed:
- Fixed a GI lamp show issue where if you kill HALF SHELL CHALLENGE with the
left flipper button + start button at the right time and then start a new
regular game the lamp effect may continue.

#4412 3 years ago

Can someone please share their Bookmark file for AIQ? The one that is automatically downloaded by PB only has [VideoNames] filled in, does anyone have the other groups filled in? I'm particular interested in the sound grouping.

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: looks like someone updated the bookmarks that are downloaded by pin browser, thanks whoever you are!

#4413 3 years ago

Cannot say enough how much Pinball Browser Rocks!!! Especially for music pins. The ability to change songs out and replace with favourite songs is amazing.

...and although you are stuck with the original length of the song, with a little editing you can tack on another song or part of a song to the end of a replacement. In the case of playing Metallica's crank it up modes, if you are having a great (long) ball, you finally get to the music you tacked on and it is an audio queue that your having a great ball.

#4414 3 years ago

Added bookmarks for IMDN Pro 1.08

#4415 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Cannot say enough how much Pinball Browser Rocks!!! Especially for music pins. The ability to change songs out and replace with favourite songs is amazing.
...and although you are stuck with the original length of the song, with a little editing you can tack on another song or part of a song to the end of a replacement. In the case of playing Metallica's crank it up modes, if you are having a great (long) ball, you finally get to the music you tacked on and it is an audio queue that your having a great ball.

When I owned Metallica, I replaced a few longer tracks with several shorter songs combined to fill that song slot. Ultimately I did not like it because the game doesn’t know you spliced several songs into that track. It’s fine when you can make it deep enough into the song to hear your next song you added, but drain a ball and then chances are it rewinds far enough back to the first song. I just didn’t like that effect it had so I always replaced with tracks of the same length. Doesn’t mean I didn’t edit a song to make it fit, because I would remove long slow intros if I had to, or cut something off at the end to make a song fit.

#4416 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

When I owned Metallica, I replaced a few longer tracks with several shorter songs combined to fill that song slot. Ultimately I did not like it because the game doesn’t know you spliced several songs into that track. It’s fine when you can make it deep enough into the song to hear your next song you added, but drain a ball and then chances are it rewinds far enough back to the first song. I just didn’t like that effect it had so I always replaced with tracks of the same length. Doesn’t mean I didn’t edit a song to make it fit, because I would remove long slow intros if I had to, or cut something off at the end to make a song fit.

I hear you, and understand. The effect I like is on the rare occasions when you get to the second edited song because of a long ball time, it feels like an Easter egg since I rarely hear the track...

#4417 3 years ago

Quick question about adjusting volume on songs replaced on a music pin. When you increase the volume by 10%, then test it out on the machine and decide to move the volume up again. If you adjust the volume up a second time by 10% does it:

- increase the overall volume by 121%: 100 x 10% = 110, then 110 x 10% = 121 or
- just remain at 110, basically overwriting the first 10% increase?

#4418 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

When you increase the volume by 10%, then test it out on the machine and decide to move the volume up again. If you adjust the volume up a second time by 10% does it:
- increase the overall volume by 121%: 100 x 10% = 110, then 110 x 10% = 121 or
- just remain at 110, basically overwriting the first 10% increase?

By 121%.
Internally, Pinball Browser exports the sounds, increases the volume by 110% (over the one that was already imported at 110%) and imports it again.
But it's not a good idea to process like this because there is a loss of quality.
Instead, import the original sound again at 121%.

#4419 3 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

By 121%.
Internally, Pinball Browser exports the sounds, increases the volume by 110% (over the one that was already imported at 110%) and imports it again.
But it's not a good idea to process like this because there is a loss of quality.

I just had the same question- thanks for explaining!

#4420 3 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

By 121%.

Thanks for the information and the tip!

#4421 3 years ago

QQ on video

I understand how audio works in terms of either auto trimming or leaving blank space. how does video work?

If an original video has 100 frames, what happens if you import something with more or less frames? I.e. is the goal to exactly match the number of frames in the original clip?

#4422 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

QQ on video
I understand how audio works in terms of either auto trimming or leaving blank space. how does video work?
If an original video has 100 frames, what happens if you import something with more or less frames? I.e. is the goal to exactly match the number of frames in the original clip?

i think oga83 can shed more light onto it. But personally i had the best experience with making the video as near as possible to the original.
You have then two possibilities Import Video and Import Video (no conversion)
if you have it as near as possible to the original you can import it with the no conversion setting. I think i remember some people had problems to import videos with the conversion setting. But i am not sure if this is still the case.

#4423 3 years ago

Hello,

I'm brand new to Pinball Browser and after a few tries on a Stern rom, I have two questions please.

I saw in the FAQ from oga83 for palettes: "- "In-Frame" mode: the color information is embedded into the frame. For some frames, this can lead to 8 missing pixels in the upper-left corner (but there are ways to minimize this)". These solutions are described somewhere?

I defined a palette using the color codes I want in my palette by indicating them on one of the lines of the smartdmd.txt file (for example : dmd_palette4=Test,0xFF000000,0xFF66CCE9,0xFFFE9643,0xFF495CFE,0xFFFFFFFF,0xFFF1FF9D,0xFF911622,0xFF48D561,0xFFFFFF6F,0xFF9F009F,0xFFD1DAE7,0xFFFF0000,0xFF00FF,0xFF0000FF,0xFFFFFF00,0xFF8F8F8F). When I open smartdmd.txt file in Pinball Browser and choose the 'Test' palette, I can see the right colors. I modify one frame (i think in-frame mode) and when I test the rom on my pincab, the colors are not the right ones. Can someone please explain me the right way?

Thanks

#4424 3 years ago

Sounds tab is missing with Avengers Infinity Quest LE 0.98 SD card image on Pinball Browser 7.70:

AIQ0.98 (resized).pngAIQ0.98 (resized).png
#4425 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Sounds tab is missing with Avengers Infinity Quest LE 0.98 SD card image on Pinball Browser 7.70

Dude, Stern released this code an hour ago. Every code release breaks PB and the dev needs to fix it.

#4426 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Sounds tab is missing with Avengers Infinity Quest LE 0.98 SD card image on Pinball Browser 7.70:
[quoted image]

(Editted for accuracy)

Give the developer time to assess the alignment between his support and the new binary image...

#4427 3 years ago

So what happens, say in AIQ 0.98 where the sound isn’t yet available and you swap out video and burn an image? Is all the original audio still there?

#4428 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

If AIQ is anything like Jurassic Park, there are THOUSANDS of audio callouts in the binary image. The PB developer needs to 'find' the new locations for all of them each time a new version of code is released. In many cases, those clips simply shift around a bit en masse as a group, but in other cases (like in the early version of Stern's code) this becomes a huge undertaking since existing A/V data bits and pieces move around alot.
Give the developer time to assess the 'damage' to his AIQ tables...

Audio scripts in AIQ 0.98 appear as v7 in PB. It detects the scripts as this but I'm not sure if it actually supports this version.

#4429 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

So what happens, say in AIQ 0.98 where the sound isn’t yet available and you swap out video and burn an image? Is all the original audio still there?

Video and Sounds are stored in different locations. If the sound tab is missing there is high propability that it will work to just change the video.
But it's a non-tested version you are modifyng.
That the sound tab is missing, is indicating that pinball browser can not open the location where sounds are stored. But it can open the location where videos are stored.

#4430 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

The PB developer needs to 'find' the new locations for all of them each time a new version of code is released.

This is not how Pinball Browser works.
That would require too much work when a new firmware is released.
PB doesn't embed any information specific to a game.
This is why, sometimes, it can open open new firmwares (but this became less frequent recently !).

Quoted from lockeness:

Yes. When a tab is missing, the other functions are not impacted. It simply means that PB was not able to find the corresponding objects and, thus, will not modify them.

#4431 3 years ago

In fact, that was already fixed in the version I made for Stranger Things 1.02
Pinball Browser v7.71 is here.

#4432 3 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

In fact, that was already fixed in the version I made for Stranger Things 1.02
Pinball Browser v7.71 is here here.

Fantastic!

#4433 3 years ago

QQ - is there a way to transfer bookmarks from one firmware to the other? I assume not. In viewing AIQ .95 vs .98 sounds have changed ID's and even time length, but before I go re-indexing some of the sounds, I thought I would ask.

#4434 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

QQ - is there a way to transfer bookmarks from one firmware to the other? I assume not. In viewing AIQ .95 vs .98 sounds have changed ID's and even time length, but before I go re-indexing some of the sounds, I thought I would ask.

The ShiftId/TranslateId macros are probably what you are looking for. See here and here.
You can also use the "compare firmware" function. It can help generating the ShiftId macros. See here and here.

#4435 3 years ago

Exporting a rendered scene loses its transparency. Working with Aersosmith .. the export is done in mp4 and from what I read that cannot have transparency. Is it "just" a matter of having it export to say .avi and then the rendered video would have a transparent background. Scene 99 for example. (v 7.71 Rom 1.07)

#4436 3 years ago
Quoted from allknowing2012:

Exporting a rendered scene loses its transparency. Working with Aersosmith .. the export is done in mp4 and from what I read that cannot have transparency. Is it "just" a matter of having it export to say .avi and then the rendered video would have a transparent background. Scene 99 for example. (v 7.71 Rom 1.07)

This is on purpose.
The scene rendering function is just here to provide a preview.
Having a transparent background yields an awfull result for that purpose (I tried !).

#4437 3 years ago

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me. Still learning how to use pinball browser. Was going to try and customize the new avengers. I get this message asking me to download ffmpeg.exe and copy it in the same directory than the program. Any help I'm not really sure what this means thanks.

20210202_100442 (resized).jpg20210202_100442 (resized).jpg
#4438 3 years ago

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help me. Still learning how to use pinball browser. Was going to try and customize the new avengers. I get this message asking me to download ffmpeg.exe and copy it in the same directory than the program. Any help I'm not really sure what this means thanks.
[quoted image]

Hmmm. I don't understand what you don't understand. It's pretty straightforward! You have to download ffmpeg.exe and copy it in the same directory than the program.. Just as it says. Click YES?? Download it??? Copy it to the pinball browser folder?

#4439 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Hmmm. I don't understand what you don't understand. It's pretty straightforward! You have to download ffmpeg.exe and copy it in the same directory than the program.. Just as it says. Click YES?? Download it??? Copy it to the pinball browser folder?

I'm not very good with computers barley use them. I did download it. I think I copied it correctly, but what is a directory. What I did and it did not work was I downloaded it. Copied it and pasted it into the pinball browser folder. Nothing happened not sure if that was correct.

#4440 3 years ago

@oga83, pin2dmd has been updated to natively support colorization for Stern SAM using the pal/fsq file method, which as far as I understand has no limitation with regards to rom size, and does not require patching the Rom.

It would therefore be very helpful if PB included an option to export all DMD frames so that could be imported into pin2dmd editor and used as is.

I understand this implies that your colorization mechanics would not be used anymore, but in the end I think it's for the greater good, as:
- no need for rom patching, much easier to deploy
- no rom size limitation (x-men anyone....)
- colorization can easily be tested (just put the files on a midcrosd card, insert, done)

Any comment?

#4441 3 years ago

I'm not very good with computers barley use them. I did download it. I think I copied it correctly, but what is a directory. What I did and it did not work was I downloaded it. Copied it and pasted it into the pinball browser folder. Nothing happened not sure if that was correct.

Coolpinballdino This can be confusing for sure. PB does direct you to the correct site to download the ffmpeg exe's you need but navigating that site is a little odd. The ffmpeg site seems to change constantly and it's somewhat difficult to figure out which 'package' you need to download.

Here's what I can say as of going to the site today (others may have easier instructions). Once PB directs you to the ffmpeg site:

1. Click the Windows icon (not the other green download buttons)
  2. Click "Windows builds from gyan.dev"
  3. Scroll down to click and download "https://www.gyan.dev/ffmpeg/builds/ffmpeg-git-full.7z" (*Or just Click Here to directly download it from that link
  4. Use Z-zip to extract the downloaded folder (Google/download and install Z-zip if your PC can't extract it with another existing utility)
  5. Once extracted navigate through the extracted ffmpeg folder to the bin folder. (i.e. Downloads\ffmpeg-2021-02-02-git-2367affc2c-full_build\bin). There you will find all the .exe files you need.
  6. Select and Copy all 3 ff[xxxx].exe files (*you only need ffmpeg.exe and ffprobe.exe but it doesn't hurt to grab all three)
  7. Navigate to your PB directory i.e. Documents\PinballBrowser771
  8. Paste all ff[xxxx].exe files into that directory
  9. Restart PB, open a firmware, and go to the videos tab
  10. All should be well.

PB ffmpeg location (resized).pngPB ffmpeg location (resized).png
#4442 3 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

oga83, pin2dmd has been updated to natively support colorization for Stern SAM using the pal/fsq file method, which as far as I understand has no limitation with regards to rom size, and does not require patching the Rom.
It would therefore be very helpful if PB included an option to export all DMD frames so that could be imported into pin2dmd editor and used as is.

Unfortunately, I can't do that.
I don't know how the pal/fsq method you mention works but, altenatively, Pinball Browser could export a list of frame hashes.

#4443 3 years ago
Quoted from oga83:

Unfortunately, I can't do that.
I don't know how the pal/fsq method you mention works but, altenatively, Pinball Browser could export a list of frame hashes.

PIN2DMD has a microSD card slot, and you store these two files (pin2dmd.fsq and pin2dmd.pal) which contain palette information and trigger data to display a colorized frame.

This means that you do not need to modify the ROM, everything happens downstream. It also means that you have no limitation in terms of size, since all color data is stored in these two files, not in the ROM itself.

It also means that you can update the colorization by just replacing these two files, so it's very convenient (no need to reflash the ROM) during development.

PIN2DMD Editor requires a dump of all DMD frames to colorize. Today this is done by dumping the DMD frames using vpinmame or a real recording on a physical pinball, then you edit using the editor. So just the hashes would not be sufficient.

I understand that PB cannot dump the DMD frames today, but is there a known technical constraint/limitation, or is this primarily a matter of engineering investment ?

Regards

#4444 3 years ago

Hi guys! Quick newbie question (but experienced computer guy) - I have a Jurassic Park premium and very much enjoy the aftermarket software which added the film assets and sounds. Was that image created with this tool? If not, does this tool provide the functionality to do so? I have an Avengers IQ Premium on the way and am anxious to try replacing some of its assets and building a custom video / audio setup for my HOU machine.

Thank you! And sorry for the basic question that's likely been answered many times before (but I didn't know what to search for.)

#4445 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Hi guys! Quick newbie question (but experienced computer guy) - I have a Jurassic Park premium and very much enjoy the aftermarket software which added the film assets and sounds. Was that image created with this tool? If not, does this tool provide the functionality to do so? I have an Avengers IQ Premium on the way and am anxious to try replacing some of its assets and building a custom video / audio setup for my HOU machine.
Thank you! And sorry for the basic question that's likely been answered many times before (but I didn't know what to search for.)

Pinball browser is the only program I know of which can replace sound and video on stern pinball machines. Several people have made an alternative firmware as you described with PB so chances are very very very high you saw one of these.

#4446 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Yes I used the tool to create it (along with the guy I worked with).

#4447 3 years ago

can someone do a writeup on the easiest way step by step on how to get this to work on a Mac?

I downloaded new version of crossover and keep getting error msgs saying I need a .net 4.0 and it looks like I'm doing that but not working.

2 weeks later
#4448 3 years ago

Just for information, LZ 0.95 can't be opened with PB 7.71:

LZ0.95 (resized).pngLZ0.95 (resized).png

And the sounds tab is missing with AIQ 0.99:

AIQ0.99 (resized).pngAIQ0.99 (resized).png

#4449 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

LZ 0.95 can't be opened with PB 7.71:
And the sounds tab is missing with AIQ 0.99:

I'm waiting for more firmwares to be released.
It's easier to train the algorithm on several firmwares.

#4450 3 years ago

Hey all. How do you find jpeg’s stills? I had thought they would be in the scenes, but can’t seem to find what I am looking for. For example, in AIQ:
- i’ve replaced Mystery (the cartoon van driving up) with a clip of Antman opening the van doors in Endgame.
- when the clip is over and the award is displayed, the background appears to be a still from the last frame of the original cartoon van video
- I’d like to swap out a still of the final frame of the video I made, but I can’t seem to find it
- Scene 117 in AIQ appears to be when the Mystery bonus is revealed. Again - in clicking through the million expanding items, I never stumble upon a background

Any advice is appreciated

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods
Hardware
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 5,560 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.